“Fun Scene!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Tryst

Tryst
Wynn Las Vegas, 3131 Las Vegas Boulevard South, Las Vegas, NV 89109 (The Strip)
702-770-7000
Improve this listing
Ranked #183 of 683 things to do in Las Vegas
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Fun Scene!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2013

Since our group was staying @ MGM, we originally were planning to go to Hakkasan, but after reading not-so-welcoming reviews and witnessing the *ridiculous lines*, seriously the both nights I was there (Friday/Saturday), the lines were hours long - never ever seen such nonsense.
Moving on ... we went to Tryst - it was pretty dope. The music and crowd was hip-hop and popular jams, no EDM to speak of - regardless, as an EDM fan, I had a great time.

PROS:
-*Skip the lines and use a VIP service and get to gettin! You didn't come to Vegas to wait in lines. Our group of 15 (8 chics/7 dudes) used Red Carpet VIP and skipped the lines with a private escort. Seriously, well worth the money. (It was totally reasonable.) Highly HIGHLY recommend.
-The club is pretty, and an easy layout for larger groups - nice water feature
-Drinks were not that expensive (under $15?), not as much as I thought they would be
-The bathroom lines for the ladies was actually manageable
-The bartenders are fast

CONS:
-Yes, the is a musty smell, more prevalent on the left side of the club. Obviously it's due to the water feature, but I know that they can do a better job of cleaning that up.
-Dance floor - yes, it's small, but you don't have to dance on the dance floor either :)

All in all, I had a blast - it wouldn't be the first place I'd go back to, but I would make sure to visit again.

Visited May 2013

3 attraction reviews
“Great music, great look.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2013 via mobile

We started our night out here and it wasn't too packed, drinks were quick but expensive, as should be expected for this city. Very cool look about the club too. Check it out!

Visited May 2013
“Total jerks”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

Just went here with a group of 15 gals for a bachelorette party- paid $1600 for a table and bar service we were treated so badly it was ridiculous! try tried to trick us into paying $100 for 16 tiny bottles of Fuji water. They treated us like cattle coming in- rude, so rude! Everyone working there acted like they were "better than" and we were lucky to be in their club. One of the girls started nodding off at our table, she had a little bit much too drink, so they asked her to leave!!!! Forced us to buy 2 more bottles because a few girls left early- but they kicked out one! Weird atmosphe, not fun, tiny dance floor, crappy juice drinks, total rudeness. Do NOT GOoooooo! Choose another place.

Visited May 2012
East Hanover, New Jersey
“DO NOT GO HERE IF YOU ARE PART OF A BACHELORETTE PARTY!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

As part of a bachelorette party (for my sister, 7 girls), we went to Tryst on Saturday, 4/20/13, to celebrate. Big mistake!! The place was so packed, you couldn't even move let alone get a drink! It also smelled musty, like feet. The bartender was so slow, she took like 10 minutes to help one person in front of us. At one point, a bottle of grey goose was handed to us by a male who had purchased the bottle. A couple of minutes later, we were approached by a bouncer who told us that we can't have a bottle, took it, and walked away. About two minutes later, we were told to move where we were standing by a bouncer. Reasonably annoyed at this point with the way we had been treated, we decided to leave. The people who worked there were beyond rude, needless to say that I would recommend trying another location to celebrate an occasion.

Visited April 2013
Dublin, Ireland
15 attraction reviews
“Looks great,not a great atmosphere.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

Visited here with one pal on our trip to Vegas. We were told it is one of the best nightclubs in Vegas and after our awful trip to 'The Bank' in the Bellagio the previous night we needed a good night out!! The queue was long but we managed to be close enough to the top, and then were taken out of the queue and told to go on in, which was a nice surprise. It was approx $20 dollars in which was fine. The place looks great, the girl dancers were cool, less like strippers you see in other clubs. The DJ played good music and the waterfall behind the dj was defo a talking point when I was telling my friends at home about my Trip. As there was just the two of us we did not buy a table, so we kind of floated around a little bit and to be honest it was just awkward. you feel like you are looking at the people on the tables having a night out and you are lingering around. No where to stand really so it gets boring walking around, we danced and drank and enjoyed ourselves but I just dont like the unneccessary division. I am sure many people dont mind the table/bottle serice nonsense but it is just not for me.

Visited February 2013