“why cant i find cheap platinum room rates ?” 5 of 5 stars

4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   211 E Flamingo Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89169   |
Hotel packages
Ranked #12 of 274 hotels in Las Vegas
Belfast, United Kingdom
“why cant i find cheap platinum room rates ?”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2014

I am planning on a trip for 8 nights to Vegas from ireland for my wedding in December and have seriously been considering staying at the platinum due to the fantastic reviews although you all say you got a really good rate. Where are you getting these prices from ? I have cheaper prices from the vdara, aria and mgm signature but I think based on the reviews I want to stay at platinum, it just seems so homely.. What sites are you booking these rooms through ?

Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Derek M, Director of Rooms at Platinum Hotel and Spa, responded to this review, February 20, 2014
Hello there...Please feel free to contact me directly at derekmorrison@lvplatinum.com and I can look into and assist with the dates in December you are looking at. I will ensure I get you a good deal for your special occasion. Look forward to hearing from you. All the best.

2,453 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (626)
unanderra
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2014

2nd time here and every bit as good as last time we stayed. Rooms were like apartments featuring twin door fridge with icemaker, jacuzzi tub, washing machine and dryer. Staff were very friendly and helpful and only two blocks from centre of the strip. Had an issue with the dryer and the matter was professionally handled. Won't stay anywhere else when in Vegas.

Room Tip: we had a strip view suite
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for the great review. We feel like the most important question in hospitality is, "if given the chance, would you recommend or stay at this hotel again?" Repeat and loyal guests let us know we are doing something right. Great to have you back, and we hope to have many more visits moving forward. All the best.
Seattle, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2014

This hotel really surprised me. The rooms were very spacious and tasteful. A big kitchen, living room and double sized jacuzzi tub. A block from the strip, and very close to the business park I was working in. The service was really fantastic, each person really seemed to care about making my style more comfortable. The biggest surprise was the reasonable price for all the amenities.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for staying with us. Being off the strip we can really offer some great prices. I've seen a round of drinks cost 2 to 3 times as much as it does here at our hotel. Not to mention we have happy hour from 4pm to 7pm which is half off of that. Also check out our spa. Again another amenity that is top quality but still much less expensive. We hope to see you again soon.
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2014

What a fabulous place. If you don't need a casino in house, you can't get better than this place. Beautiful, spacious suite, great view of mountains, two short blocks off of strip brings you right to the center of things in front of Bellagio. Cool rooftop indoor/outdoor pool. In house restaurant with delicious breakfast. Free valet parking. Got and AARP rate an a Saturday better than some chain interstate hotels we stayed in along the way! It's a no brainer.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you for the awesome review! We are glad you found us, and hope to keep you coming back each visit to Las Vegas. All the best.
Fremont, CA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2014

I'm a frequent traveller to Las Vegas due to business and have stayed in many upscale hotels on the strip such as Aria, Venetian, Vdara, MGM, etc. I have also stayed in Platinum about 5 times.

Setting aside the obvious value in price for the Platinum, my stay is always more pleasant in Platinum mainly due to the level of service provided compared to more expensive counterparts. I frequently bring two young children to my trip and therefore, need a bunch of extra accommodation. Platinum's parking, bell man, and other services are ALWAYS much faster and more detailed. I especially enjoy the roomy suites for my family's comfortable accommodation.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Derek M, Director of Rooms at Platinum Hotel and Spa, responded to this review, February 14, 2014
Thank you for the wonderful review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear the team took care of you again. I do think that we offer a lot of bang for our buck.
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2014

My wife, two kids and our little dog stayed at The Platinum hotel 2/7/14 - 2/10/14. We absolutely loved The Platinum hotel and believe it was the best suite and hotel option in the area. I, personally, have stayed at almost all of the various hotels in the main Las Vegas blvd strip area - usually on business trips. I enjoyed the Platinum hotel stay best, by far. The suites are large and beautiful and just a block away from the strip (easy walking distance for anyone). The Platinum also has an amazing staff. I have found my hotel of choice when I go to Vegas from now on. Its great for a couple, but its fantastic for a family.

Anton C.

Room Tip: We loved our view of the Las Vegas strip!
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
That is great to hear! I agree our spacious suites can be quite perfect for families so everyone isn't crawling over each other. We are glad to you enjoyed yoru visit. We hope to see you soon.
Phoenix, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2014

I have stayed with friends at the Platinum hotel twice in the last three years on our annual voyage to Las Vegas. The quality of the rooms is top notch. They have a very luxurious feel to them, with amenities that you just wouldn't expect at this price point: full kitchen, jacuzzi tub, separate shower etc.... If you're worried about not being on the strip, don't be. The walk to Las Vegas Blvd is literally 10 minutes. That's a small price to pay for being in a room that is four times as nice and half the cost as any major hotel on the strip. The staff will treat you right and make your stay comfortable.

Room Tip: While a strip view is nice to have, you can save a few bucks by choosing a room on the other side...
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
Derek M, Director of Rooms at Platinum Hotel and Spa, responded to this review, February 11, 2014
We sincerely appreciate your great review. I can only agree with you that we offer some great value in our guestrooms and service. Please come see us again soon!

Been to Platinum Hotel and Spa? Share your experiences!