“Perfect for families” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #13 of 269 Hotels in Las Vegas
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Perfect for families”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

A pefect place. Nothing not to like. Excellent overall. There is a short cut and covered way to go to strip. Just enter from the restaurant entrance of Balleys from East flamingo and you can walk all the way to Paris, and come out straight in front of Duece, Strip RTC bus stop outside Paris for Northbound trips. Alternatively route 202 bus trips between Strip and Platinum are inluded in RTC 1 day or 3 day passes. Returning back from Strip, the 202 stop is just outside Platinum.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
4 Thank anir k
John A, General Manager at Platinum Hotel and Spa, responded to this review, July 12, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to give us this great review. I am glad you enjoyed our hotel as well as your trip to Las Vegas. We appreciate your business and we hope you stay with us again on your future trips to Las Vegas.

Irvine, California, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

I didn't know what to expect with this hotel. I booked my Vegas trip very last minute, and had noticed that the rates here were amazing for for how big all of the rooms were. I stayed during EDC weekend, and had booked a Princess Deluxe Suite with a strip view for4 nights. My room was 1150 square feet (bigger than my apartment), washer/dryer, huge bathroom with a separate shower and jetted bathtub, full kitchen, balcony, and a beautiful view of the strip. The staff was very accomodating and friendly. I had ordered room service for two of the four nights I was there, and was very pleased with how friendly the guy was. Also, the VALET...literally saved me from missing my plane flight on June 24th. I wish I got his name, but he really went the extra mile to standing out near the street with his whistle trying to catch a cab's attention. Amazing. Also, the front desk (not sure if he was a manager, but I think he was), was extremely accommodating to me when I decided to stay another night in the same room. Lovely hotel and amazing staff. I'd stay there again in a heartbeat,

Room Tip: Rooms/Suites are huge. Princess Suite is pretty much an 1150 sq. ft apartment that you can basically...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
3 Thank Andria A
I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Our staff are known for being very friendly and accommodating, and I am glad that you made your flight. Thank you for your business and for taking the time to give us this wonderful review. We look forward to your fututre stays with us.
Calgary, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

This was my first stay at the Platinum Hotel and I'll be back. It's only one block off the strip but it's worth the walk. We had a full kitchen suite, with full size fridge, stove and all the dishes and utensils you need. The two person jetted tub was fabulous, as was the comfy king size bed. A hint....if you plan to cook, tell them in advance that you'd like the cooking utensils, which are not normally in the room. They brought them up right after we phoned down for them. A VERY QUIET hotel....yayyyyyyyyyyyyy.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank Gent47
Thank you for taking the time to give our hotel this great review. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you plan to come back in the future. We certainly appreciate your business and look forward to your next stay with us.
wigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

i am writing this review from the platinum hotel its our 5th time here and its still excellent we come every year for my husbands birthday and our wedding anniversary we have stayed in the strip hotels before and you have a long walk to parking lot here its valet parking theres no waiting to check in dont be put off by the walk to the strip its less than 10 mins to the back of ballys and feels very safe all the staff are really helpful and friendly our first night the hairdryer was broken got a new one in 5 mins rooms are large with everything you need we have got a strip view (1616) with a washer and dryer which is great because we are here for 10 nights stayed at the canyon for four days, go to ellis island for the bbq and steak special you get a beer as well for less than $10, hope to come back next year its like home from home cant understand why this is only no 7 on here

Room Tip: strip view high floor great view at night
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank derbysh
I would like to thank you for taking the time to give us this great review. I am happy to hear that you truly enjoyed every one of your stays with us. Many of our guests love the fact that some of our rooms come with a washer and dryer, especially if their vacation is longer than a couple of days. Thank you for being a return guest of our hotel, and we look forward to seeing you again next year.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013 via mobile

We loved our stay at the Platinum Hotel. The rooms exceeded our expectations with a large suite style layout, imaculately cleaned and nicely decorated. We loved the full size kitchen and enjoyed being able to make a couple of home cooked meals. All of the staff were friendly and always offered assistance and helpful advice. It was nice to not have to walk through a smokey casino to get to our room, like many of the hotels on the strip.

Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to give us such a wonderful review. Many of our guests feel the same way you do about walking through a smokey casino and that's why they choose to stay in our non-smoking and non-gaming hotel. I am glad you enjoyed having a full kitchen and we look forward to your next stay with us.
St. George, Utah
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013

I stayed with my wife for two weekend nights before our trip to Denver. We live two hours north in Utah and frequently "weekend in Vegas". I've stayed at many of the Vegas properties. Unlike many tourists we are never interested in a big splurge. We want conformable accommodation and clean, quite rooms.
Platinum has it all and more in spades!!
The room was $160 and was immaculate. Huge! With a view!
Ask for the highest room available and "far from elevator".
Actually don't pay more for the Vegas strip view rooms because they overlook the pool and people will be looking up at you as you try to take in the view from your balcony. The view on the other side is quieter and just as dramatic.
A big problem with rooms in Vegas is the noise of the other guests. Many people come to Vegas to party all night in their rooms and hoot and holler. That's fine but if the walls are thin you will not get any sleep.
This hotel had no noise intrusion. There were many party rooms going on and I didn't hear them AT ALL.
The interior decor was very classy too. Jetted tub, walk-in shower, granite everything. Full size kitchen with refrigerator. What else could you ask for? All that for $160 and walking distance to the strip too>
You won't be disappointed.
Enjoy.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
6 Thank Kenneth P
I would like to thank you for taking the time to give us this wonderful review. I am happy that your vacation was memorable and that you enjoyed our hotel and all that we have to offer. We thank you for your business and hope to see you on your next trip to Las Vegas.
Pacific Grove, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013

Had a great weekend stay, attending a F.O.W. event. Room was great, was very large and clean. It is in a great location just off the strip. The staff was excellent as well, helpful, friendly and engaging. They offered assistance at every opportunity. I enjoyed my stay and look forward to my next stay.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 stars
John A, General Manager at Platinum Hotel and Spa, responded to this review, June 27, 2013
I am delighted to hear that our staff was very accommodating and helpful. Thank you for taking the time to give us this review. We look forward to your future stays with us and we appreciate your business.