“New Hairdresser, Same Salon” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Cristophe Salon at the MGM Grand Hotel

Cristophe Salon at the MGM Grand Hotel
3799 Las Vegas Boulevard South, Las Vegas, NV 89109 (The Strip)
702 891 3339
Improve this listing
Ranked #122 of 610 Activities in Las Vegas
Type: Specialty Shops, Wellness & Spas
Calgary, Canada
8 attraction reviews
“New Hairdresser, Same Salon”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2012

2 years after my first review of this salon, my previous hairdresser has moved on and I now have my hair done my Eric. He has been there for many years, I just never had my hair done by him. What a mistake on my part, he is AWESOME. Started going to him since 2011 and I have never looked back. My hair comes out perfect every time. If, you decide to have your hair done at the MGM salon, ask for Eric he is the best.

Visited August 2012

Chicago
“Love it at Cristophe”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2012

I've been getting my hair cut at Cristophe MGM off and on for years. When my previous stylist left the salon I was kind of nervous to have to get a new one. Enter E. J. Campbell. He has cut and styled my hair the last two times. I have absolutely loved the results! He takes so much care and it seems like I'm getting three cuts at once. Wet, dry and once again after he fluffs and sees where the hair is falling.

I'm flying out next week and will be seeing him again. I just turned 60 and he treats my hair with the same interest as if I were still a 20something. Great to talk with, also. I highly recommend!

Visited September 2012
“Another awesome experience in Vegas”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2012 via mobile

How I love Paul and Desiree! They have been doing my hair for the last year and half. I live in Ottawa Canada and fly over every 4 or 5 months to Vegas. They do such an awesome job I can't trust anyone else with my hair. I would recommend them to anybody. Thank you Paul and Desiree !

Sarasota, Florida
15 attraction reviews
“"See Campbell"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2012

I went there to have my hair and make-up done the day I got married. Everyone was wonderful and the receptionist offered me water or a mimosa. Of course, I went with the mimosa - yummie.
I didn't know how I wanted my hair done and was open for suggestions. Campbell asked what type of dress I was wearing. I described it and he made recommendations. He gave me what he called a "red carpet" hairstyle and it turned out awesome. I think my "new husband" almost didn't recognize me. I wish I could have brought him back to florida with me, maybe my husband does too as I'm now back to reality - heat and humidity = not fixing my hair!! The next time in Vegas, I will be back to Cristophe Salon to see Campbell. It was the best 100.00 I've spent in a long time.
Now, not only did Campbell make my hair look awesome, he was a pleasure to chat with. He made me laugh as if I knew him forever.

Visited May 2012
GM-Cristophes, General Manager at Cristophe Salon at the MGM Grand Hotel, responded to this review, August 3, 2012
It not very professional to say, but some comments that we receive are just cool! I love the fact you said you felt like you and Campbell have known one another forever. For me that says you felt comfortable and welcomed and that is what we strive for. I also love when people want to take my stylist home with them, even though I couldn't give them up because the good ones are hard to come by. Red Carpet is always a great look even when we can't feel that way everyday. Its important to treat yourself every once in awhile, so thank you for letting us be a part of that.

Thank you again for taking the time to write a review.

Darcy Nielson, GM
Cristophe Salon-MGM Grand
702.891.3339
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
12 attraction reviews
“Felt out of place”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2012

The people were not so friendly ask for their input but did not really get one. Maybe they were just to busy for me.

GM-Cristophes, General Manager at Cristophe Salon at the MGM Grand Hotel, responded to this review, May 24, 2012
Julie,

I would like to apologize on behalf of my salon if you felt my staff was not friendly to you. I am baffled by what would make you feel so out of place. We try to create a friendly easy going environment, so I am so sorry that we felt short of your expectations. It is absolutely the opposite of how we would want any of our guest to feel. I am not sure by your review if you received a service and you were unhappy with the color, cut, and style or you didn't even make it to that point. I see that you live here in Las Vegas, which helps if you would like me to see what I can do to make you feel more at ease. I appreciate your feedback and we will work harder in making sure all our guest are happy.

Please feel free to personal contact me at the salon. 702.891.3339