“Looking for a stylist!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Cristophe Salon at the MGM Grand Hotel

Cristophe Salon at the MGM Grand Hotel
3799 Las Vegas Boulevard South, Las Vegas, NV 89109 (The Strip)
702 891 3339
Improve this listing
Ranked #124 of 610 Activities in Las Vegas
Type: Specialty Shops, Wellness & Spas
Janesville, Wisconsin, United States
“Looking for a stylist!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2012

I am writing in an attempt to find a stylist that will do my updo for my wedding in October at the MGM. I have to start by saying I am a spa owner myself in Wisconsin and I have been a stylist for 8 years. I am the "go to" person for all of our brides in our salon. I love doing updos and I am a make up artsit but I am definitely looking to be pampered on my day in Vegas. I am writing in an attempt to be matched with the right stylist and make up artist. I 27 years old, I have a sleeve tattoo and am about 5 '10. I love really fun updos but I am looking for very romantic, soft, BIG updo for my day. I want it to have a lot of texture and to almost look like it is softly racked back. I want it to look like I am on the red carpet.
I would take any advice on what stylist and artist ou think would be a match for me.

Visited April 2012
GM-Cristophes, General Manager at Cristophe Salon at the MGM Grand Hotel, responded to this review, April 22, 2012
Thank you for writing into trip advisor and the Cristophe salon. The great thing is it sounds like you know what you want and we have a team that can make that happen. Updo's is a specialty of most salons on the strip. My stylist and make-up artist do lots and lots of weddings and red carpet events. We just finished ACM awards and we have Billboard awards coming soon.

We want you to feel comfortable about what you are going to receive, and the person that you will be with. If you arrive a day or two early please feel free to come in and consult with your stylist and make-up artist.

My entire staff is great at what they do, but you might feel you fit with Desiree. If you have any questions please feel free to contact the salon at 702.891.3339.

Darcy Nielson,GM
Cristophe Salon MGM Grand

Indian Springs
7 attraction reviews
“They only smile in the pictures”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2012

No eye contact or greeting when arrived - ignored until " I " said hello. God forbid they should get off their high horses and actually be nice to a new client

Visited October 2011
GM-Cristophes, General Manager at Cristophe Salon at the MGM Grand Hotel, responded to this review, April 19, 2012
I just read your response, and I would like to apologize on behalf of my staff that you did not receive the warm welcome that we would want all of our guests to feel. I am not sure where or why we felt short, but you can rest assure that we will discuss how we move forward and handle each and every guest with the personal attention they deserve.

No business likes to receive negative comments, but I do take these as opportunities to take a step back to revaluate the Cristophe salon business practices.

If you feel that there is something else we can do to accommodate you or make things right, please feel free to personal contact me at the salon.

Darcy Nielson, GM
HAWAII
“CAMPBELL IS THE BEST EVER!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2012

CAMPBELL is the best hair stylist I have ever been to in my 35 years of existence. I have very long hair, and I went to CAMPBELL to cut about 12 inches off. ( I never cut my hair) I was extremely nervous and didnt know what to expect. CAMPBELL proved to be more than I ever expected. He's pleasant, patient, humble, down to earth, he takes his time, listens to you, gives you great advice, isnt pushy, and isnt all bout money. He's a nice person and I feel blessed to have had him work on my hair. I left there feeling like a million bucks and wanting to do cart wheels* lol* I can honestly say, CAMPBELL is the only person I trust with my hair. Everything I mentioned and more is what makes CAMPBELL the absolute BEST EVER. I guarentee you, you will not be disappointed!

p.s. There are no hidden fees, what you are quoted for a hair cut is what you pay...I LOVED IT!!

Visited March 2012
I love the fact that you came after reading about us. I know you have a huge hesitation when it comes to stylist, so thank you so much for trusting us with your beautiful hair. I hope you, your mother and sister had an amazing time and were able to shop until the stores had to kick you out to close. You and your family were delightful, and we hope to see all you guys very soon. Campbell says hello and thank you for the nice words it made his day.

May you always have safe journeys when you and your family travel.

Darcy Nielson, GM
Cristophe salon MGM Grand
10 attraction reviews
“You won't be disappointed !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2012 via mobile

Took my girlfriend here to have her hair done. She loved it was greated with champagne, great staff in this place who made you feel very welcome. Stacey done my girlfriends hair was very pleasent, professional and helpful, a must do in Vegas !

texas
“You won't be disappointed with results and customer service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2012

Wanting to get a new 'do' while in Las Vegas, I didn't know where to start looking for a recommended salon. Googling brought up Trip Advisor and 'Cristophe's' at MGM Grand for a great style/cut. The reviews were right on. I was able to get an appointment with Campbell who took the time to discuss what would help my short hair grow out and still look smart and sophisticated. One of my girlfriends was with me at the time and he visited with her about her hair and what would work best with her curls. Another friend joined us and we got her an appointment, also with Campbell. We were treated to mimosa's, great conversation and I got a terrific style cut that I can actually replicate now that I am back at home in Texas. All three of us were more than pleased with the results we each received. We will be returning in March with two others to celebrate a birthday and intend on returning. Everyone at Cristophe's was extremely accommodating and pleasant. What a great experience!

Visited February 2012