“Excellent” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night, Dessert
Abilene
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2006

Excellent experience. One of the best steakhouses every. Being from Texas that is a compliment. Nice view overlooking the water show.

• Turkish first
New Jersey
“Looking for a great restaurant for a group?”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2006

Fantastic food, ambiance and professional service. Sometimes you have to trade-off one for the other - not here. Our group of 8 - hard to please sometimes - very happy.

Hillsborough, California
“Ditto!!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2006

I consider myself a harsh critic when it comes to restaurants.

With that said, SW Steakhouse was incredible!! Every entree and every side dish were top shelf!

The ribeye steak might have been the best I have ever had (I've eaten at all of the top steakhouses in the US). The mashed potatoes, excuse me, the "potato puree," the potatoes au gratin, mushrooms, vegetables, salads, etc. all some of the best I have had.

Not crazy about the ambience - a large light directly above the table...not the greatest. The "lightshow" amateurish in my opinion. I'd expect more from the Wynn.

I will return to this restaurant many times and recommend it to all of my friends (and you!)

London, UK
“Great experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2006

We went to SW because we really liked the Wynn hotel (it was a great escape from the horrbile luxor) and because they are my initials and when you've had a couple of cocktails that's how you choose restaurants.
And we were really pleased with the choice.
The food was excellent, the wine was excellent, the sommelier was friendly and informative, the service was great.
We had three dinners in vegas and this was the best and I can't remember the bill but I paid and it wasn't expensive.
I had jumbo scallops for an starter. They were good.
My main was seared tuna on a crispy rice cake with some other stuff that I can't remember but again it was great.
And we finished with dessert wine I think.
Lovely dinner.

las vegas
“SS Steakhouse was all around fantastic!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2006

I dined at SW Steakhouse with two of my closest girlfriends in celebration of a recent personal accomplishment. The atmosphere was wonderful. We dined on the outdoor patio and watched the amazing Lake of Dreams shows on their giant waterfall that doubled as a screen! I ate the best crabcake I have ever had, and a filet mignon steak that I could literally cut with my fork. The service was attentive and friendly. The food server did a great job of anticipating our every need without ever having to be asked. Yet, he remained unobtrusive and allowed us to chat without any real interruption. Overall, I had a flawless dining experience there. The humidity was slightly higher than it typically is in Las Vegas, and my hair suffered, but I was very satisfied with my SW evening.