“Amazing !” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night, Dessert
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Amazing !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013

We went to the SW restaurant and we were not disappointed the steaks that we had were just melt in your mouth ! The salads the! veg! the whole presentation was just second to none it had a fabulous atsmophere just buzzing ...great place to eat when in Las Vegas

• Turkish first
Atlanta, Georgia
“It's the Wynn after all.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013

I've never had a bad meal or bad service at The Wynn and SW didn't let me down. In many restaurants a demanding family party of 8 could discombobulate a restaurant but they managed our party with precision, grace, efficiency and cheer. And the food was brilliant too!

Baltimore, MD
“Delicious!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013

Tthe service at this restaurant was top notch. Wonderful appetizers and the steaks were perfect. Beautiful decor.

Visited January 2013
Sarasota, Florida
“Fine dining without the typical Vegas flair”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

The design of SW is understated and reserved, definitely in contrast to the many more elaborate and visually engaging restaurants along the strip. That made if feel more like a restaurant I would frequent at home than somewhere special to seek out on vacation.

We waited over an hour for our table, despite having made and confirmed a reservation. The manager comped a few appetizers for the table to make up for the wait. Service was a bit disappointing. There seemed to be a high ratio of staff to customers, but we barely saw our waiter. Perhaps we caught the end of his shift.

Not being a meat eater, I opted for one of the seafood dishes. The scallops were excellently prepared over a risotto with peas, but no more impressive or interesting than a dish at a Stonewood or Bonefish.

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Vancouver
“I'd give this a "Good"”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

Walking into the Wynn hotel is quite exceptional, it's very stylish and SW Steakhouse is very elegant but not overly stuffy. I had dinner with my husband and three friends and although we seemingly disappointed the waiter by not ordering appetizers or dessert, our dinners were good. My filet mignon was cooked perfectly, the scalloped potatoes were tasty, and the assorted breads they bring you were good as well. Again, however, the waiter seemed openly disappointed that we weren't ordering enough food (although we were stuffed by the end of the meal), which put just a slight damper on the experience. Overall I'm satisfied that we went because we hadn't been there or to the Wynn before but I don't feel a strong urge to seek it out next time I'm in town.