“Clean, comfortable & friendly accommodating staff!” 5 of 5 stars

$75 Retail Gift Card
Ranked #12 of 272 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersGold level
NewJersey
“Clean, comfortable & friendly accommodating staff!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2010

My husband, 2 children and I went to Las Vegas for my sister's wedding. I read the trip advisor reviews and what sold me on this hotel was that reviewers said it was clean and the beds were the most comfortable ever. They were not kidding!! I have never slept so well in a hotel than I did at the Signature. The beds were like sleeping on a cloud. Even the pullout couch was comfortable. We stayed in Tower 3 in a junior suite. The rooms were very new and modern and the entire hotel was decorated so nicely. The kids enjoyed the heated pool. The hotel is a bit of a walk to the main strip, but it was not that bad. We had to do a lot of walking with the kids due to the 3 days of wedding festivities, but I really cannot complain - from tower 3 we were at the main MGM building in 5 - 7 minutes. Not bad at all. The hotel was further from the strip (the MGM casino area took another 5 minutes to walk through), but we did not mind that at all. It was nice to go out into the noisy Las Vegas strip, walk through all the loud casinos and streets and then return to our quiet, clean, comfortable hotel. We did not hear drunk, noisy guests walking through the hallways all night long - which was very nice. It was a comfortable stay and a very classy hotel with great service. We would definately stay at the Signature if we visit Las Vegas again.

• Stayed February 2010, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2,010)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Region of Waterloo, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2010

My two older sisters and I went to Vegas this past week and what made the trip that much more was out hotel at the MGM Grand Signature. This hotel is one of the newer and cheaper ones on the strip. The room was amazing! The beds were incredibly comfortable, the bathroom was gorgeous with a jacuzzi bath, glass shower and a separate area for the toilet. The kitchenette was gorgeous and had everything we needed in case we wanted to stay in and cook our own meal ( which we didn't because there are no groceries stores around). Also, we had an amazing balcony with a view of the strip.

Some of the complaints we had read about the Signature's were about the far walk from the main lobby to the MGM Grand. We were in Tower 2 and did not find this a problem. It is about a four minute walk to Tower 1 and a 10 min walk to MGM. Sometimes at the end of the night when we were coming home from the nightclub Tao ( located in The Venetian) the walk seemed a little long, but other then that it was not an issue at all!

The maid service was wonderful, they are on call 24 hours a day and you have the option of pressing a button by the door that says "do not disturb" or "room service" ( better then hanging a sign on the door which is what I'm use too.

With all this alone the MGM Signature would be my first choice hands down, but what made it even more spectacular was the service. The front desk helped us out numerous times. My sister pretty much called and asked every question in the book and they were extremely kind and helpful. No matter what question you have, they will have the answer. If they do not, they are more then happy to look it up for you.
Since our flight was the red eye, yet out checkout was 11:00am, they graciously held our bags in a separate room until we needed then. I had many valuables in my bags yet I felt completely comfortable leaving it with them.

I plan to make Vegas an annual trip and will definitely stay in the MGM signature every time. It's an amazing hotel!

• Stayed February 2010, traveled with friends
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2010

My family and I spent 3 nights her in January and this hotel is amazing! It is impressive from the moment you walk into the palatial foyer through to the gaming area, facilities and of course the rooms! And you can't beat value for money here - it was so reasonable that we booked 2 rooms for our family! Having said that the food in the hotel restaurants is not cheap and of course there's the gambling! The location is great - there are overhead bridges connecting you to New York New York and The Excalibur Hotels. Overall we had such a wonderful time and would definately recommend this fabulous hotel!

• Stayed January 2010, traveled with family
East Hartford, Connecticut
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2010

I'll keep this review short, as it would just be repetitive of many of the reviews I read on Trip Advisor. We chose this hotel based on the TA reviews, and I'm thankful we did. We had a Junior Suite on the 8th floor, facing the Strip.
Pros:
- Room: Very comfortable, very clean. Spacious. Great sized bathroom with dual sinks, really large whirlpool tub and large shower. Separate toilet area. Balcony with a view of the Strip.
- Noise level: Very quiet, being slightly off the Strip and not having a Casino in the hotel.
- Location: Walking distance to the Strip; easy walk to the MGM Grand; easy walk to the Monorail station at MGM Grand.
- Starbucks near the Lobby.

Note: As noted in other reviews, while this hotel is within walking distance of the Strip, it is a good walk. Maybe 10 minutes, either indoor via the MGM Grand (brings you to the Strip near New York), or outdoor (puts you on the Strip next to Planet Hollywood).

We requested (and received) Tower 1. This is the closest to the MGM Grand and the Starbucks.

• Stayed February 2010, traveled as a couple
Tucson, AZ

Travelers,

I am posting my very first Trip Review and I would like to get feedback on if my posting was helpful.

I arrived in Las Vegas via Southwest Airlines and located near baggage claim inside McCarran Airport is a VERY conveniently located MGM Grand reservation desk. We were able to secure our room and IF we had arrived during normal business hours (9-5 or 10-6), the MGM Grand Kiosk would have had shuttle service to carry our luggage to the room. But, what’s really “normal” business hours for Las Vegas?

We arrived in our suite – a 1-bedroom, 2-bathroom and full kitchen. Our first impression was the tiled foyer, full kitchen and updated furniture.

KITCHEN – Loaded with all the essentials for preparing a meal. Complete with pots, pans, blender, coffeemaker, silverware, mixing bowels and plates, cups and glasses. A four burner stove, full refrigerator, dishwasher and garbage disposal. They supplied the room with a bottle of dishwashing liquid, towels, apron and coffee.

MASTER BEDROOM – King bed with – at least – 300 count sheets. Big screen TV embedded inside the dresser and raises up from the dresser by remote control. Very cool. The bedroom has 2-closets – his and hers.

MASTER BATH – Very large master bath with 2-separate sinks, oversized Jacuzzi bathtub and an enclosed toilet. Small TV (about 13-inches) in corner of second sink – no remote control, you have to change channels manually.

GUEST BATH – Good size, full tub/shower.

LIVING ROOM - Updated furniture, big screen TV with HD feed.

PATIO – No furniture but lovely view of Planet Hollywood’s new towers and City Center – we stayed in Tower 3.

Overall, our stay was surprisingly pleasant, and we normally stay at The Venetian/Palazzo.

I hope this review helped, I recommend MGM Grand Signature Towers.

Thanks for reading.

• Stayed January 2010, traveled as a couple
London
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2010

My husband, 3 year old daughter & I stayed here for 3 nights in November 2009 and it was perfect! The room and views were amazing. We booked a 1 bed apartment and loved the space it gave us.

I booked this directly with the hotel as the rates were the same as other sites and it meant that I could ask for specifics, like being in Tower One and having a Strip view. Although they couldn’t promise this on the phone they did put them down as requests and when we booked in we weren’t disappointed. Tower 1 30th floor, with dual aspect views of The Strip and the mountains.

The room was very clean and stylish. The kitchen was well equipped, with even a fridge freezer that had an ice maker. We all loved the Jacuzzi bath and large walk in shower. There were lovely big, soft, fluffy towels. The crisp white bed linen was so soft and inviting. We couldn’t have wished for more.

Everyone we dealt with, from the initial phone call to checking out, was friendly and helpful.

Initially we had been concerned about taking our young daughter to Las Vegas. It was a short stop during a two week holiday so that we could get married and we didn’t want her exposed to the casinos. The Signature appeared to be perfect on that respect as it’s not a casino and has its own private entrance. However, we found that once you’d gone through the covered walkway to the MGM all the signs to get out to the Strip and go to the Rainforest Café meant walking through The MGM Grand casino. Not ideal, but it wasn’t as bad as we had expected.

We can’t wait to stay here again!

• Stayed November 2009, traveled with family
New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2010

My husband and I stayed at the Signature during president's day weekend. I researched this hotel using Tripadvisor and I was not disappointed. The room was nice, clean, and spacious. The bathroom was amazing with a stand up shower and a jacuzzi tub big enough for two. The walk to the MGM was not bad at all; a 5 minute walk at most and we were in tower 2. Check in was a breeze at the airport, service was great. We even used the outdoor pool because the weather was warm and that was nice as well. Overall an excellent choice.

• Stayed February 2010, traveled as a couple

Been to Signature at MGM Grand? Share your experiences!