We were in Vegas for a Tae Kwon Do event at the Tropicana and picked the Signature for its Non-Smoking policy. We got a decent rate for a basic Jr. Suite and were thrilled with the entire stay. Check in was a breeze, professional and friendly. The room was spotless with a jacuzzi, fridge, microwave, 2 burner cooktop and plenty of silver, pots, dishes etc. We could have cooked all our meals there if that was what we wanted.
We were in Tower Two which faces the airport but did not find the noise intrusive - and my boyfriend ended up with the flu so we were in the room more than usual and sleep was definitely a priority.
When you arrive at the Signature lobby the elevator to your room is right there - no walking a mile through the maze of a casino to get to your room or back to the lobby for a taxi. We also never had to wait for a taxi from the Signature lobby and the drivers were very good at weaving through the back streets to get us down the strip without getting stuck on the strip.
It is a little bit of a walk to MGM Grand but not horrible - maybe 5-7 minutes. The moving walkway takes you right to the restaurants of the MGM and the monorail station.
Overall we were very happy to have an extremely comfortable room at a decent price a little bit away from the hustle but close enough that we didn't feel isolated.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Signature is a world within a world. As your private portal to everything Las Vegas, you're free to indulge in an incredible array of diversions – with one commonality: an elevated level of personalized service. So whether you're grabbing a drink at The Lounge or basking in the private luxury of your own poolside cabana, you'll experience a level of attention and dedicated service that's unsurpassed, right at the heart of the most exciting city on the planet. Truly, this is Vegas at its best.As your gateway to this most incredible of cities, The Signature puts you at the doorstep of Las Vegas' most amazing experiences. Our Concierge is just the person to open that door and show you the way through. Allow us to serve your every whim, from show tickets to procuring a table at that must-experience restaurant to making your golf reservations. And when you feel the desire to leave your tranquil escape for the excitement of Vegas, the gaming, nightlife and entertainment of the phenomenal MGM Grand is right next door. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Vegas.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Odigeo, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Signature at MGM Grand reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Signature Hotel Las Vegas
- Signature Las Vegas
- Mgm Grand Signature
- Signature At Mgm Grand Hotel
- Signature Mgm Grand Las Vegas
- Mgm Signature Las Vegas
- Signature Mgm Las Vegas