I stayed here a week after staying in the Skylofts at MGM grand (a totally different experience to any hotel stay I've had in my life!) so the bar was set stupidly high. But, The Signature really didn't fail to deliver what was promised.
Weather caused a last minute change in our plans and at 9pm, sitting in a bar in Santa Barbara we decided stuff it lets go back to Vegas and so Expedia was brought up to try and find some last minute accommodation that night.
At about $60 each for the 3 of us, a Signature suite with a balcony was hard to say no to - extremely cheap for what it was: A hotel attached to the MGM, practically on the strip, more than ample room and a balcony! We ended up on the 31st floor which was amazing from the balcony, I loved it.
I actually loved that it was connected to a casino, but had no casino floor and no rotten stench of cigarette smoke!
Driving in through the massive gates, knowing that not just anyone can wander up near your hotel was comforting also.
At 1am we decided we would stay the following night to and the front desk staff were amazingly helpful - even offering me a bottle of water while I coughed my lungs up in the foyer. They had brilliant rates the next night at well and made it all too easy.
Epic bathroom - truly a massive spa bath
Kitchenette with stove and fridge etc which I can imagine would be handy for some
Massive bed but, and this is the reason I give it 4 stars really, the pillows were ridiculously uncomfortable. It was like a pillow cover stuffed with hard lumpy balls of material that just were not pleasant.
I would definitely stay here again - brilliant rooms, perfect location and all the pros of being part of a casino without ANY of the cons.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Signature is a world within a world. As your private portal to everything Las Vegas, you're free to indulge in an incredible array of diversions – with one commonality: an elevated level of personalized service. So whether you're grabbing a drink at The Lounge or basking in the private luxury of your own poolside cabana, you'll experience a level of attention and dedicated service that's unsurpassed, right at the heart of the most exciting city on the planet. Truly, this is Vegas at its best.As your gateway to this most incredible of cities, The Signature puts you at the doorstep of Las Vegas' most amazing experiences. Our Concierge is just the person to open that door and show you the way through. Allow us to serve your every whim, from show tickets to procuring a table at that must-experience restaurant to making your golf reservations. And when you feel the desire to leave your tranquil escape for the excitement of Vegas, the gaming, nightlife and entertainment of the phenomenal MGM Grand is right next door. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, MGM Domestic, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA, HotelTravel.com, Hotwire, Agoda, getaroom.com, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Signature at MGM Grand reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Signature Hotel Las Vegas
- Signature Las Vegas
- Mgm Grand Signature
- Signature At Mgm Grand Hotel
- Signature Mgm Grand Las Vegas
- Mgm Signature Las Vegas
- Signature Mgm Las Vegas