Message from TripAdvisor:

Certificate of Excellence 2014
GreenLeadersGold level
“David Deane”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013 via mobile

I booked this hotel as a very special occasion for myself and my wife. It was her 50th birthday and it was also our 25th wedding anniversary. When i booked this hotel many months before, I asked if we could be in tower 1 and with a high floor. When we arrived we was put into tower 2 and barely off the first floor. Floor 4 out of 40 floors. When we got to tge room I then discovered that the tv in the living room did not work. When I rang down I was told that someone would be up to sort out and to make sure that I did not put the do not disturb light on our door. I went to bed that night with out the tv as no one turned up. I then asked the following day for someone to return to fix the tv. Again no one turned up. Eventually after three requests someone came to fix it. Very disappointed with the service. When I booked in they took 300 dollar's off my debit card as security and I had to pay 6 pounds for the privilege. When I left at the end of the holiday yheu put 300 dollar's back on at a different rate and yet again it cost me 6 pounds for the privilege of them doing this. In real terms it cost me 16 pounds. Wat a scam apart from that the room wsd very clean and tidy and the cleaning staff were excellent but overall very disappointed with the front desk.

SignatureManagement, Guest Relations Manager at Signature at MGM Grand, responded to this review, September 27, 2013
Good Morning.

Thank you for your recent review. However I am very sorry that in the end you were disappointed. If you would like to reach out to me directly I would be delighted to discuss the issues at hand further? cdarbey@lv.mgmgrand.com

Have a wonderful day.

Assistant Manager of Guest Relations

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2,211)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Fallbrook, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

Rooms are spacious and clean, but the noise all day on a Saturday coming from the pool was really obnoxious. It appears that hotel guests use the pool area as a night club, with all kinds of them standing in the pool dancing to some music with really loud base that you can feel in your room (and hear) on the 9th floor! It sounded like the same thing over and over.
A lot of people in production on the iHeartradio music festival were staying here, some of us driving out at 2 or 3 in the morning. This isn't a sleep friendly hotel if you have to do it during the day and your room is anywhere near the pool.

Room Tip: If you need to sleep at all during the day, don't get a room on the pool side of the hotel!
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Oregon
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013

This is the second time I've stayed at the Signature. It is very nice with access directly into the MGM, but no casino, so you can get away from the craziness if you want. The pools are great, not too crowded with a good wait staff.

Room Tip: Tower 3 is the quietest. Tower 1 overlooks the wet republic day club which can get a bit loud. Tow...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
SignatureManagement, Guest Relations Manager at Signature at MGM Grand, responded to this review, September 23, 2013
Good Morning.

First and foremost thank you for your loyalty to the Signature. It is very appreciated that you have returned to stay with us twice now. I certainly hope that we are able to welcome you back time and time again.

Thurso, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013

Just returned from celebrating my husbands 60th birthday. We had an excellent stay in a suite on the 23rd floor of Tower 3. Views of the mountains/airport were spot on. Check in and out was immediate - no delays whatsoever. Staff were very friendly and respectful. They never stopped cleaning the place - spotless room and lobby. When we chose not to have maid service there was a courtesy call on our answer machine saving if we changed our mind, just contact housekeeping. A very nice touch I thought! We had friends over in the West Wing of the MGM Grand so it was quite a hike to their room, a good 30 mins. A glitch with my keycard took about an hour to sort which was a little excessive but thats the only minor complaint I can make. So very comfortable and quiet when we chose to sleep. An excellent holiday for first time Vegars. Would definately return to the Signature and would recommend it to others.

Room Tip: Would maybe ask for Tower 1
Green Features: Definately no need to change towels/bedding daily. Well done Signature
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2013

We just got back from a stay at this property, and we loved it. We were in the one bedroom suite with a strip view and balcony. The view was great. The staff was extremely attentive and kind. The room was very comfortable. There was a full bathroom with a large whirlpool tub, shower, two separate vanities, and a door that closed to the restroom area, and then another bathroom with a vanity and a shower. It was very convenient to have two shower areas, so we could get ready at the same time. Room service was delicious and prompt, and the walk to MGM Grand only took a couple of minutes, due to the moving sidewalks. I love this hotel, and can't wait to go back.
One of the reasons we booked this property was because there is an adults-only pool area. We were told the adult pool was closed for the season, but were able to use the variety of pools next door at the MGM Grand, including the adult pool over there.
Again, this place is well appointed, the staff is intensely nice, and it's away from the hustle of Vegas, but right in the middle of it at the same time.

Room Tip: The penthouse area where we were at was really quiet, and we were up high enough to gt a good view o...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Tucson, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2013

I booked this hotel for a friends bachelorette party as there was a group of girls staying together. This was my first choice due to the size of the rooms, girls bring a lot of stuff on vacation! The rooms were large enough none of us fought for bathroom space or nearly died from a fall injury on someone's luggage or high heels. The rooms were comfortable and quite. Loved the fact that they gave you a coffee maker as this is a rare find in Vegas!! The service was amazing! I was most impressed with the bell staff. One of the girls got the flu while we there and took a taxi to the drug store, evidently the cabbie was a jerk and ended up dropping her outside the gate as he refused to just drive her there. One of the bell guys ended up driving my friend in the hotel suv to the drug store! Such a sweetheart as I'm sure thats usually reserved for those spending more money then us. After learning my sick friend was with a bachelorette party he also brought up a case of beer for the non sick membersmof our group left by someone checking out. It was a nice gesture!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Good Morning.

Thank you for the review. I have sent this to management of the front service staff and they will most certainly be rewarded for the thoughtfulness. Thank you again for letting us know. I certainly hope that we will be able to welcome you and your party back again!

Saint Paul
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2013

Gated community, valet service, beautiful lobbies with wonderful scent, fabulous service, quiet with no smoke or casino noise, great pool areas for each tower, connected to MGM Grand without all the lobby chaos, beautiful appointed hotel suites. What more can I say......we were in tower 3, 1 bedroom w/balcony...fabulous!! I took all of the advice that I read from this site and I am so glad we stayed here. After the overload on the strip for hours on end it was so nice to go back to the quite gated community with our suite in the sky! I always have a car in Vegas so hoofing it around town is not my thing since most if not all casinos have free parking ramps. Taxi's are always making there way to the towers if you need one. The tram system is in MGM if you want to do that. The walk to MGM was not bad at all, in fact it was nice. Every time I needed to use the internet it always worked. In tower 2 there is a café and a Starbucks. If you are parking a car make sure you go to the Signature Tower entrance off Harmon Ave E.. Its nestled behind the Carriage House Motel, this will save you the hassle of making your way threw the MGM Grand. I have been to Vegas 9/10 times and this was a great find and we will be back! Don't fly with Spirit Airlines and take a drive to the restaurant BabyStacks, its about 20 minutes away but you will not be disappointed! All I have to say is Red Velvet Pancakes!!!!

Room Tip: I stayed on the 12th floor..still had great views! I don't know if I could handle it on a balcon...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Signature at MGM Grand? Share your experiences!