Stayed here in April (2013) . I have been to vegas many times, have stayed at Bally's, Planet Hollywood, Luxor, MGM Skyloft Suites. Stayed here from a sun - wed. I came here with my wife and my two children ages 3 and 1 as well as my parents.
Rooms :We had two rooms side by side with a shared entry. First impressions of the rooms were great, clean, well decorated, bathrooms were nice and plenty of sleeping space. Flat screen tv's everywhere and a variety of sitting areas to relax while enjoying floor to ceiling window views. Has a balcony as well.
Pros: Amenities at MGM Hotel are great ( Restaurants, casino, entertainment) , and since you are staying at Signature you have access to all of this. The best amenity for us is the pool complex, quiet enough on the sun-wed so our kids could play, other families there as well.
Best pool complex i've seen so far in Vegas.
Cons : Be prepared to walk. The signature itself only has a small convenience store, starbucks and a lounge area for you to access directly. All the good things are at MGM so although the first few times the walk doesn't seem bad, after a day or two it's tiring. Especially if you want to walk to the strip at night, the trek to the strip although seems close is a few "Vegas blocks".
Overall I would stay here again. For the price, the room that you get is big and emmaculate. Your location is good on the strip and the amenities at MGM are fabulous. One of my top picks for staying in Vegas , especially travelling with family, I would consider staying here with friends as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Signature is a world within a world. As your private portal to everything Las Vegas, you're free to indulge in an incredible array of diversions – with one commonality: an elevated level of personalized service. So whether you're grabbing a drink at The Lounge or basking in the private luxury of your own poolside cabana, you'll experience a level of attention and dedicated service that's unsurpassed, right at the heart of the most exciting city on the planet. Truly, this is Vegas at its best.As your gateway to this most incredible of cities, The Signature puts you at the doorstep of Las Vegas' most amazing experiences. Our Concierge is just the person to open that door and show you the way through. Allow us to serve your every whim, from show tickets to procuring a table at that must-experience restaurant to making your golf reservations. And when you feel the desire to leave your tranquil escape for the excitement of Vegas, the gaming, nightlife and entertainment of the phenomenal MGM Grand is right next door. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Vegas.com, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, BookIt.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere and Jetsetter so you can book your Signature at MGM Grand reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Signature Hotel Las Vegas
- Signature Las Vegas
- Mgm Grand Signature
- Signature At Mgm Grand Hotel
- Signature Mgm Grand Las Vegas
- Mgm Signature Las Vegas
- Signature Mgm Las Vegas