“We will be back” 5 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersGold level
Perth, Australia
“We will be back”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

Because we were traveling with our 21yr old son, we had a one bedroom balcony suite, with two bathrooms, one full sized with bath and one with just a shower. We were in tower 3 this time and it was quite a walk to the strip, we have usually stayed in tower 1. We would still stay in tower 3 however. We choose this hotel because it is non smoking but we did observe people smoking on their balconies in tower 2.
The kitchen was very well equipped, with a full size fridge/freezer, the bath towels are lush, the beds are comfortable it is wonderful to come back to after a night on the strip.
The car valet guys were great as they had their hands full with the EDC crowd but still managed a laugh with us.
This is our fourth time at the signature and we will return.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

7,482 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (1,692)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Southport, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

Loved staying at the signature. You sort of get that little bit of time out from all craziness of vegas but yet still just at arms length away to get back in to it especially if like us you aren't there for the gambling or party scene.

What i liked about staying here is that you are still connected to the mgm grand and you are able to use all their facilities. Before we booked i checked out all the reviews and the subject that was coming up the most was the walk from the signature in to the mgm but honestly it wasnt a problem. We was in tower 3 (the furthest away) and it must of took about 6 minutes. They even have even them flat escalators to help you out.

The room was lovely. I was with my parents and baby daughter so we had a one bedroom suite. I was on the pull out sofa bed but it was very comfy so no complaints. I just didnt like the blankets they put on as it caused a lot of static and i got a lot if electric shocks. There was a bathroom with a toilet / shower in the living area so i was able to have my own space.
The kitchen was big and had everything we needed.
Even with the sofa bed out there was still plenty of space for my daughter to crawl around.
The master bedroom was big along with the big bathroom.

The room cleaners where very nice and always checked on us to make sure the rooms had been done and if there was anything else we needed.

Had room service a couple of times for breakfast and dinner and again no complaints. Everything was well presented and tasted good. Especially the breakfasts!

The only complaint i would have is that when we booked the room we were told we would have a washer /dryer but when we arrived their wasn't one so ended up having to pay a fortune to get washing sent out to be done.

As i said above though i loved it here, would definitely stay again and would definitely recommend it!!!

• Stayed June 2013
Ludington, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

We had a great stay for a girls visit the last week in May, 3 of us in a one bedroom corner suite on 31st floor in Tower 1 Strip view. Plenty of room with 2 bathrooms and a pull out sofa bed.

View is fabulous, service wonderful and room very clean. We did seem to miss our cleaning times on most days when we went to pool and came back up to get ready for lunch they wanted in...this issue was taken care of with a phone call when we left for dinner, cleaning staff was very accommodating.

Can't say enough about the smoke free environment and only a 10 minute walk to MGM from Tower 1. We did have to wait a few hours for our room due to reservation through Expedia and were unable to request prior to check in as you can when reserving direct from Signature’s website. Lounge was a great place to wait and have a couple cold drinks and snacks!

The hotel is starting to show a bit of wear and tear on counters, dings on door jams wall, grout. With a little TLC it will be ship shape again, would not hinder planning a stay here again.

Karlee at check in was wonderful and helpful. Ozzy at the concierge was very helpful with recommending grocery delivery from Von's, we'll NEVER lug groceries to room again from the strip. Also, Dexter was great help with Cirque O tickets, printed right there, no need to pick up.

Thank you for a great stay for a special trip with our mom!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
Salt Lake City, Utah, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

My husband and I decided to get away for a few days and we chose the MGM Grand Signature because of the no-smoking and no-casino. Although I love to gamble, we like to be able to escape it when we want to. Check in was a breeze- we arrived around 2 and the front desk woman was really really great. Tower 2 would be the best in my opinion- it's not as far as tower 3 and has a small cafe/restaurant and their pool is open the latest out of the three. When we come back, I'll try to request tower 2 again. We were on the 26th floor. Although it looked very nice, there were a few things that were wrong- there was hair on the floor in the bathroom and there were a few stains on the carpet. There also was tape on the wall in a few places, which looked like it had been left over from streamers or a celebration. Not a deal breaker, but it just concerned me a bit.

We got checked in and decided to head over to MGM grand and their lazy river. It was pretty packed, but we were able to find a couple of chairs together. we went to get tubes and the person checking out the tubes was having issues with their computer and putting the charge on our room key. We stood there for a few minutes just waiting. I was a little irritable from traveling and from the heat and I think the employee could tell. He quickly gave us tubes without charging us (he also gave tubes to the people behind us in line) and apologized that his computer wasn't working. I was super impressed by this- great customer service.

That night we just ordered room service, which was hot and delicious- but came to $50 bucks for two burgers and fries. But I'm on vacation and the burger was so delicious, I would order it again now. Overall, the stay was fantastic- it's close to MGM grand and away from the traffic.

My only other complaint was that we came out of our room on Friday and Saturday to the distinct smell of weed all down the hallway. We thought it was someone a few doors down from us, but didn't actually see anyone. Kind of disappointing, but again, I didn't call anyone about it.

I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Choose tower 2- good location, pool is open late and restaurant in hotel.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
SignatureManagement, Guest Relations Manager at Signature at MGM Grand, responded to this review, July 3, 2013
Good Morning.

Thank you for taking your time to post your review regarding your stay with us. I am pleased to hear that you experienced excellent customer service at the pool, this information will be passed on! However, I would like to apologize for the shortfall in service that you experienced as well. If you would like to discuss these matters further please reach out to me directly at cdarbey@lv.mgmgrand.com .

Catie Darbey
Assistant Manager of Guest Relations
Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

My wife and I have just returned from 3 weeks in the U.S. 4 days of which we spent in a luxury room at the Signature at MGM Grand.

We had done a fair amount of research as to where to stay in Las Vegas, somewhere peaceful and quiet, away from the crowds but still close enough to the action of Vegas.

Arrival Tower 3:

Upon arrival at McCarran airport we quickly exited the terminal building and found a cab to take us to the hotel, $14 plus usual tip. On arrival, check in was a tad annoying as we had arrived 40 minutes before official check in time of 3pm, the young lady on the desk however was very accommodating, a quick phone call had us in the room in no time.

The lobby is spacious and my only bit criticism here is that it could do with more seating.

The Rooms

Great - very spacious and even had a small kitchenette, the view looked out towards the main pool. The king sized bed was great and very comfortable, the bathroom was equally as impressive with a huge shower. All the amenities were there as you would expect.

The Pools

Everything about this resort is great, there is an enormous main pool and a just as big secondary pool with various sections. Surrounding the pool are the obligatory palm trees and the deck chairs and the all important cocktail service!

Food & Drink

Unable to comment in this regard as the strip and the MGM Casino is a relatively short 15 minute or so stroll away for all the usual restaurants you might find in the U.S.

Conclusion

Great resort that is perfect for lazing about by the pool, resort made up of three (3) towers, each tower is connected by a covered air conditioned walkway right through to the MGM Casino. Would I go back to this resort? absolutely, I'd go back here again, less crowds, great value, and the rooms are great, even has a Starbucks under tower One.

Room Tip: Tower 3 is furthest from the Casino, about 15 minute covered air conditioned walkway, no big deal as...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Dublin, Ireland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

Very handy location for exploring Vegas. Good facilities and easy walking distance to main attractions on the strip. Large rooms with some cooking facilities and large bathroom with bath. There is a coffee shop on ground floor which is handy if breakfast is not part of your rate. Hotel generally good value

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

I enjoyed staying here a lot. I wanted to give it 4.5 stars as it was almost 5 stars but as I gave the Trump 5 stars I couldn't give this the same amount as the Trump just beat it.

Room was big, clean and had high quality fittings. I liked how it was just off strip but can appreciate some might find the walk to MGM or the Strip to be a long walk.

I personally don't prefer venues that force Valet parking on you, I like to be independent and be able to go as and when I please.

As like all Vegas venues I don't endorse the resort fee, it's a stealth tax. I would prefer it including in the nightly rate.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Signature at MGM Grand? Share your experiences!