I've stayed in several hotels in Vegas, and I think this may be the nicest. The room is rather large by Vegas standards...you come in to ceramic tile in the entryway. The bathroom has a standup glass-walled shower, separate tub, double sink, and separate toilet room.
The room included a double stove top burner, microwave, blender, coffee pot, toaster, refrigerator! I was amazed. The room was also very comfortable with king bed and a nice couch (not sure if it pulled out)
I will say that the service was there, but not in your face. The valet guys out front were very helpful with cabs...but overall you did not see a lot of service presence.
The hotel can be a bit confusing. It is a LONG walk, and that is an understatement, from the casino at MGM. The entrance to each tower is definitely off the beaten path, and you really don't feel like you're on the strip when you stay here, which some people may enjoy. Each tower has its own lobby which was confusing at first, but I think you could check in from any. There is a little fitness center, a coffee shop, a bar/lounge, and a Starbucks in the corridors of the three towers, making it a bit more convenient.
I was placed here through work for a conference, and it definitely wasn't my first choice, but I enjoyed it.
- Also Known As:
- Signature Mgm Grand
- Signature Mgm
- Mgm Signature
- Signature Hotel Las Vegas
- Signature Las Vegas
- Signature Hotel
- Mgm Grand Signature
- Signature At Mgm Grand Hotel
- Signature Mgm Grand Las Vegas
- Mgm Signature Las Vegas
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Signature is a world within a world. As your private portal to everything Las Vegas, you're free to indulge in an incredible array of diversions – with one commonality: an elevated level of personalized service. So whether you're grabbing a drink at The Lounge or basking in the private luxury of your own poolside cabana, you'll experience a level of attention and dedicated service that's unsurpassed, right at the heart of the most exciting city on the planet. Truly, this is Vegas at its best.As your gateway to this most incredible of cities, The Signature puts you at the doorstep of Las Vegas' most amazing experiences. Our Concierge is just the person to open that door and show you the way through. Allow us to serve your every whim, from show tickets to procuring a table at that must-experience restaurant to making your golf reservations. And when you feel the desire to leave your tranquil escape for the excitement of Vegas, the gaming, nightlife and entertainment of the phenomenal MGM Grand is right next door. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Amex, MGM Domestic, Priceline, Tingo, BookIt.com, Splendia, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Signature at MGM Grand reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.