“Awesome, as always” 5 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersGold level
South Australia
“Awesome, as always”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2012

This is my 4th stay at The Signature and I wouldn't stay anywhere else while in Vegas (I have also stayed at the Bellagio, Bill's Gamblin Hall and Vdara previously). The staff have always looked after me and I was lucky to be given an upgrade to a suite - thank you!!!!

What I love about The Signature is that it is non smoking and non gambling and just a short walk (5 min) through the MGM (easy when accessing the Strip and catching the Strip buses, or the bus to the Primm outlet shops). I also love the kitchen facilities (and the extra space in the suites + the 3 TVs!!!!!). I shop at Whole Foods at Town Square, just south of the MGM to stock the fridge (jump on the gold bus - not the Duce bus to get there if you dont have a car and its too far to walk).

The rooms have always been clean and perfect and the price is always a bargin (I would have to pay 5+ times the price to find somewhere as good in Australia. But stay mid week when the prices are lower). The bed is a huge king that is so lucious to sleep in, perfect to watch the sweeping Las Vegas views or watching your big flat screen that pops up out of the writing desk. The decor is soft and comforting, but modern and the rooms are spacious, including the bathroom, with big shower and separate spa bath.

I will be back, as always to enjoy the peace and comfort that The Signature gives.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2,001)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Napa
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2012

I stayed at this hotel for business, I hate going to Las Vegas for many reasons, one being it is smokey everywhere but thought it would be great since it is smoke free.
I arrived at 11AM not expecting my room to be ready till later, I gave my CC and ID at the front desk and was told that my room should be ready by 2pm. I went to meetings and ran errands and came back at about 345pm. I was told that my room was not ready yet they took my phone number and would call me when it was ready. I got a call at 430pm that it was ready. Went back to tower 2 and was told to go to tower 1 for my room even thought I was told it was tower 2. Went to my room to get ready for an evening event started to unpack took off my shoes walked across the floor and my feet were soaking wet, they had shampooed the floor in a spot and left in drenched. I called down to the front desk and asked for a fan to help dry out the floor, then I sat on the bench at the foot of the bed to take off my wet socks and my pants got wet, they had cleaned the seat also. I called down to switch rooms and was told to come down to the front desk to get the keys for the new room. They did not even offer to bring the keys to me.
I packed up my stuff went down got the keys and went back to the new room. Things missing in my room that I discovered over the next day.
No wash cloths
No Shampoo
No regular coffee
When they did put regular coffee in my room the coffee pot had not been cleaned.
I was just disappointed in the service here, their front desk staff were not friendly and seemed to be bothered by having to check guests in.
I felt for what I paid I should have gotten better service. I suggest if you are going there on business stay at the Hooters hotel for $45 a night and the walk to the conference center is closer, just go right across the street.

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Northern Ireland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2012

Stayed for 5 nights 3rd November. This my 1st trip to Vegas so didn't know what to expect. Were given Top floor of Tower 3 - lovely room, spotless with fantastic views. Very quiet, never had to share a lift or met anyone on walk to room. Beautiful lobbies of 3 towers, & fab smell throughout. Quite a walk through to MGM & Strip - so be prepared! But there are welcome moving walkways linking Signature to MGM. Not much choice for eating in Signature, so we ate in MGM buffet which was excellent. Only disappointment was I was promised a balcony after e-mailing hotel, but didn't get one, but maybe this was due to fact we were on top floor, but it certainly didn't spoil our stay. I found staff helpful & pleasant. Certainly this hotel is way off The Strip but then you're getting away from all the madness! Oh another thing the bed was massive, the mattress fab & pillows were the fullest & softest I've ever felt!! So wanted to bring these back to Ireland with me! Would definitely stay again.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
Gold Coast, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2012

Stayed in tower 3 with a balcony. WOW great place, nice and quiet too. Previous reviews whinged too far to walk to MGM grand etc, twas ok, if you wanted to go to the strip, just go to tower 3 foyer and walk down the street a little and you will b on the strip. Starbucks in The Signature was great for breakfast, not crowded like other places and yummy fruit salads. I would highly recommend this place although next time I will try another. It was very clean, 1st class rooms with high end kitchen equipment, although who cooks when on holidays? The only downer is all 3 tower foyers r identical and sometimes after a few vinos we would get confused which foyer we were in.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
Warda, Texas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2012

This was our second stay in Tower three of the Signature. We all enjoyed "no smoking" in the Towers. We took our grown daughters and their spouses to Vegas from Nov 19-23, 2012. We had one-two bedroom suite and one-one bedroom suite. The rooms were spotless, the ambiance superb and the amenities wonderful.

We paid extra $ to be on a high floor and the view from the balcony was worth every cent.

The only complaint was this: On the first night we had room service. I ordered the wrap sandwich. It came beautifully dressed with a large, long bamboo tooth pick thru both pieces. As I proceeded to eat the sandwich I choked on a large sliver of the toothpick. Not once , but twice! It took me several minutes to get all 4 pieces of the toothpick out of my mouth. Room service offered another sandwich but there was no way I was going to try again. My husband had the chicken quesadillas; they were re-heated and cold and were made with some kind of thin, slivery chicken.

Room Tip: Get a room on a high floor
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Orange County, CA, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2012

This hotel is among the few in Las Vegas that is a non-smoking facility on the strip. You don't have to walk through a smoked public area as this hotel has no casino!! The hallway and public area is understated beautiful, upscale, and clean. Same thing is with the suite. The suite has a small kitchenette stocked with sparkling clean glass and silverware.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Burlingame, California, USA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2012

the ratings would definitley would have been high if the room was clean- it really leaves a bad taste and peace of mind was lost once I discovered the soiled areas. i believe the tips and guidelines are the job of management and I as a guest shoulnt have to describe to the signature how to keep a room soil free and funtioning.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family

Been to Signature at MGM Grand? Share your experiences!