This is my 4th stay at The Signature and I wouldn't stay anywhere else while in Vegas (I have also stayed at the Bellagio, Bill's Gamblin Hall and Vdara previously). The staff have always looked after me and I was lucky to be given an upgrade to a suite - thank you!!!!
What I love about The Signature is that it is non smoking and non gambling and just a short walk (5 min) through the MGM (easy when accessing the Strip and catching the Strip buses, or the bus to the Primm outlet shops). I also love the kitchen facilities (and the extra space in the suites + the 3 TVs!!!!!). I shop at Whole Foods at Town Square, just south of the MGM to stock the fridge (jump on the gold bus - not the Duce bus to get there if you dont have a car and its too far to walk).
The rooms have always been clean and perfect and the price is always a bargin (I would have to pay 5+ times the price to find somewhere as good in Australia. But stay mid week when the prices are lower). The bed is a huge king that is so lucious to sleep in, perfect to watch the sweeping Las Vegas views or watching your big flat screen that pops up out of the writing desk. The decor is soft and comforting, but modern and the rooms are spacious, including the bathroom, with big shower and separate spa bath.
I will be back, as always to enjoy the peace and comfort that The Signature gives.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Signature is a world within a world. As your private portal to everything Las Vegas, you're free to indulge in an incredible array of diversions – with one commonality: an elevated level of personalized service. So whether you're grabbing a drink at The Lounge or basking in the private luxury of your own poolside cabana, you'll experience a level of attention and dedicated service that's unsurpassed, right at the heart of the most exciting city on the planet. Truly, this is Vegas at its best.As your gateway to this most incredible of cities, The Signature puts you at the doorstep of Las Vegas' most amazing experiences. Our Concierge is just the person to open that door and show you the way through. Allow us to serve your every whim, from show tickets to procuring a table at that must-experience restaurant to making your golf reservations. And when you feel the desire to leave your tranquil escape for the excitement of Vegas, the gaming, nightlife and entertainment of the phenomenal MGM Grand is right next door. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Vegas.com, BookIt.com, Groupon, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Signature at MGM Grand reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Signature Hotel Las Vegas
- Signature Las Vegas
- Mgm Grand Signature
- Signature At Mgm Grand Hotel
- Signature Mgm Grand Las Vegas
- Mgm Signature Las Vegas
- Signature Mgm Las Vegas