I stayed here with my husband and several friends in Tower 1. We stayed on the 4th floor because I am really afraid of hight. We stayed in a junior sweet which was really nice. It had a lot to offer but in Vegas actually you don't need all that stuff. We had a huge bathroom and a living/bedroom with a full equipped kitchen in it. The staff of the hotel was really nice to us. We complained about a dirty bathroom (found hairs) and we got immediately a new room.
Wifi is a little bit [--]. You have to pay 25$ resort fee, there included is the internet. But it is really slow and some websites were not able to load (like Facebook). Maybe it was just a temporal problem but it sucked. Concierge and bell boy were super nice to us as well as the valet parking.
In our tour was the Sturbucks located. Ppl who love Starbucks as I.... AWESOME!
The Signature is a bit behind of the strip. But anyway, within 5 min walking you are on the strip. There is even a connection (like a tunnel) between MGM and the Signature. So really now problem.
I would suggest this hotel to people who like to have a nice, comfortable, quite stay at a hotel which is not on the strip but just next to it. And of course to people who can afford it. We payed $300 for 2 nights. I think for this money you will get a lot more on the strip!
4 Stars because the wifi really sucked... without this problem it would have been 5
- Also Known As:
- Signature Mgm Grand
- Signature Mgm
- Mgm Signature
- Signature Hotel Las Vegas
- Signature Las Vegas
- Signature Hotel
- Mgm Grand Signature
- Signature At Mgm Grand Hotel
- Signature Mgm Grand Las Vegas
- Mgm Signature Las Vegas
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Signature is a world within a world. As your private portal to everything Las Vegas, you're free to indulge in an incredible array of diversions – with one commonality: an elevated level of personalized service. So whether you're grabbing a drink at The Lounge or basking in the private luxury of your own poolside cabana, you'll experience a level of attention and dedicated service that's unsurpassed, right at the heart of the most exciting city on the planet. Truly, this is Vegas at its best.As your gateway to this most incredible of cities, The Signature puts you at the doorstep of Las Vegas' most amazing experiences. Our Concierge is just the person to open that door and show you the way through. Allow us to serve your every whim, from show tickets to procuring a table at that must-experience restaurant to making your golf reservations. And when you feel the desire to leave your tranquil escape for the excitement of Vegas, the gaming, nightlife and entertainment of the phenomenal MGM Grand is right next door. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Splendia, Booking.com, Amex, BookIt.com, PointsHound, Expedia, Travelocity, Olotels, Priceline, getaroom.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Venere, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Signature at MGM Grand reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.