“i love this hotel” 5 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersGold level
edson
“i love this hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2012

i love to stay here while we are in vegas , it is just off the strip , the rooms are exceptionaly clean and very very comfortable. the kitchen is set up if you want to make somthing or not. i have always enjoye my stays here . the bathrooms are lovely and very well appointed.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2,005)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2012 via mobile

We stayed at the MGM Signature for 4 nights and had the most memorable stay.

The room was spacious, extremely clean and very very comfortable. Good linens, and fully functional kitchenette.

We chose this hotel primarily because it is a non smoking hotel and is a little quieter as it is not on the strip. The walk to the strip is 10 mins and this wasn't an inconvenience in any way. If you are not a fan of walking then maybe this may not appeal to you.

The staff are great and very helpful, business Centre is open 24 hours in case you need to check in or use any other facilities.

The in room dining experience was great; there is a variety of things to order and you have your food in less than 30mins.

Pool is nice and clean and there are always beds available.

Great place, great stay would definitely recommend and come back to the MGM signature.

• Stayed September 2012
Detroit, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2012

I was traveling to Las Vegas with some of my friends but I refused to stay at the Flamingo with them, I wanted something a little less crazy. I also wanted the space, so I choose the one bedroom suite. I was in heaven. I was on the 23rd floor, corner room, perfect. I loved having coffee and bagels in the morning without going downstairs. I don't understand some of the criticisms regarding the property starting to look warn and rudeness of employees, I didn't experience any of that! If you are looking for a peaceful elegant place this is it! When I wanted the noise I could go over to the MGM for that, which by the way, was not that long of a walk. What a culture shock I had after spending three days at the Signature and then going to the Flamingo. So happy with my decision. I was in tower three so I had such a great view of the strip. Can't wait to go back:)

Room Tip: Request a higher floor, tower one if you want to be closer to the MGM, tower three if you want a bet...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
Laguna Niguel
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2012

The hotel is great and we thought perfect for a mini vacation to Vegas with our 2 kids. We went to the lazy river pool at the MGM and the music was beyond loud but the worse thing was the type of music. Lots of the worse swearing I would ever want to hear!!! The resort does have an "over 21" pool for that sort of entertainment. We actually sent a letter after we left and didn't get a response at all. It's too bad because the rooms are great for a small family. We won't return! Beware families!!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
SignatureManagement, Manager at Signature at MGM Grand, responded to this review, October 5, 2012
We are very pleased that you thought our Hotel was perfect for your mini vacation. At the same time we sincerely apologize for activity that made your family uncomfortable and we certainly do not condone the profanity you experienced. Our pools at the Signature are on the serene side and we have the adult pool in Tower 1 as you mentioned. Please feel free to contact me personally to discuss the details of your experience at aaskins@lv.mgmgrand.com . Once again, thank you for choosing The Signature at MGM Grand and we hope to see you during your next visit to Las Vegas.

Yours in service
Audrey Askins
Manager
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2012

My wife and I have just returned from a holiday in Las Vegas and I would not hesitate in recommending this hotel, it is a a great place to stay!!

The standard room is just fantastic, they are big with a great bathroom and kept really clean by the hotel. If anything goes wrong it is fixed within miutes (our TV remote needed new batteries and it was done immediatly).

Booking in was quick and efficient (but I did not book in during the weekend rush!) so I have no complaints.

The pool area was nice and quiet and not the madness you see at others - so if the want a quiet relax then this is the place to go! If of course you want the madness then as a Signature guest you canuse the MGM pool which is very busy and not so relaxing but more fun!!

This is my second stay and I will use this again.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Preston, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012

We have stayed at the MGM Grand for a few years and it was always excellent. We decided to try the Signature and found it even better. The rooms are amazing, full kitchen, dining table, couch in the room, a huge bed and a large bathroom with a TV, spa bath and a large shower. We had a balcony room overlooking the some of Las Vegas strip which was just fantastic. Great pool areas, with the bonus of using the MGM Grand pools, which is one of the best in Las Vegas. We went in 2005 and shared the Directors Pool with Beyonce and JZ and their huge entourage, photos to prove it...! We are back at the Signature October 2012 and cannot wait!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012

Stayed here for 4 nights whilst on honeymoon and we absolutely loved it. The rooms are so big and spacious and are finished to a very high standard, the bath was huge I could go on and on. We stayed in about 5 different hotels on our 3 week trip and this was by far the best in terms of the standard of accomodation.
Big plus that you have all of the facilities of the MGM hotel and casino but none of the crowds when you just want to go back and get some sleep between partying! The pool was lovely too. The only slight drawback was that our view wasnt great but this was a minor problem.
I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled as a couple

Been to Signature at MGM Grand? Share your experiences!