We had a great stay at the Signature. We got an amazing package deal, and for the price, I couldn't believe how spacious and comfortable the room was. The room itself and the hotel amenities met all our expectations.
A special plus: the MGM is the only hotel in Vegas (and the US, apparently) that has a check-in desk right in the airport. At baggage claim, you can get your hotel keys and book a shuttle to the towers. It was super convenient and a big added plus!
Each tower also has its own pool, which I didn't realize before booking. They weren't all open in the winter months, but it's great having separate pools.
Something to consider if you are thinking of booking a room at the Signature:
If you can, ask for Tower 1. We were in Tower 3 and it's the furthest from the MGM. It's easy to access the casino from the towers, but it's a bit of a hike, especially in heels! I'd request Tower 1 to make the walk a little shorter. It's definitely walkable though. And in the evening, they set up a bar half way between the casino and the Signature, just in case you can't make it all the way without a break!
Overall, I'd definitely recommend, especially if, like me, you can only handle the casino madness and the smell of cigarettes for so many hours a day...
- Also Known As:
- Signature Mgm Grand
- Signature Mgm
- Mgm Signature
- Signature Hotel Las Vegas
- Signature Las Vegas
- Signature Hotel
- Mgm Grand Signature
- Signature At Mgm Grand Hotel
- Signature Mgm Grand Las Vegas
- Mgm Signature Las Vegas
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Signature is a world within a world. As your private portal to everything Las Vegas, you're free to indulge in an incredible array of diversions – with one commonality: an elevated level of personalized service. So whether you're grabbing a drink at The Lounge or basking in the private luxury of your own poolside cabana, you'll experience a level of attention and dedicated service that's unsurpassed, right at the heart of the most exciting city on the planet. Truly, this is Vegas at its best.As your gateway to this most incredible of cities, The Signature puts you at the doorstep of Las Vegas' most amazing experiences. Our Concierge is just the person to open that door and show you the way through. Allow us to serve your every whim, from show tickets to procuring a table at that must-experience restaurant to making your golf reservations. And when you feel the desire to leave your tranquil escape for the excitement of Vegas, the gaming, nightlife and entertainment of the phenomenal MGM Grand is right next door. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Amex, MGM Domestic, Priceline, Tingo, BookIt.com, Splendia, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Signature at MGM Grand reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.