“Can't beat it for the price” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Summer Offer
Ranked #145 of 274 hotels in Las Vegas
Rochester, New York
“Can't beat it for the price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2012

On my annual trip to Vegas for a trade show and stayed at Hooters. Snicker all you want but for $20 a night you can't find a better deal. Beds are comfy. Rooms are clean. Staff is friendly. And Casino is relatively small so you are waklking throught 1/4 mile of smokers.
was it the best place I've ever stayed? No. Would I stay here again? Yes.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled on business

1,980 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (257)
San Francisco, California
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2012

Well you get what you pay for. Ok, if you are just passing through. The beds are saggy, the heater loud and you will need the heater during the winter and coffee at the Bar or store by the pool is awful! I was literally getting up and walking across the parking lot to the Tropicana to have a cup of coffee. The pool is open during the winter, BUT, the water is FREEZING! They say the pump is broken, what that means is there is NO HEAT in pool.
ok if you are on a TIGHT budget or 20 y/o.

Room Tip: by pool side
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled with friends
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2012

The hotel room was disgusting!!! I found pubic hair in the bathroom and buffalo wing sauces on the sheet. I have pretty low standard for room and this room is the worst I ever stayed at.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled solo
Northridge, CA
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2012

The hotel is not bad for the price, the rooms are pretty clean, the towels are NOT so clean. Blankets are cheap and it was extremely cold at night. Food is not bad downstairs. HOWEVER, I made reservations through iVegas/Expedia and paid online $69 for two nights on Christmas with special promotion. When we arrived at the registration desk, I was told that there is also $8.50 resort fee per day, although we did not plan to use a resort. There was nothing on expedia or ivegas stating that there was another fee. And, on TOP of that there was a $50.00 deposit - AGAIN iVegas/Expedia never said anything about that. And, of course hotel blamed it on Expedia/iVegas. I was told that I would get my refund on deposit within 3-5 days. Nothing has been refunded to me until today. Nobody likes to be lied to. So, NEVER AGAIN. Next time ONLY MANDALAY BAY!!!

Room Tip: Beware of deposit fees and resort fees when you reserve with Hooters. They won't refund your dep...
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple
London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2012 via mobile

Stayed here for 2 nights and was pleasantly surprised by this find! Checked into the hotel and was greeted by very friendly check in staff. Check in was painless smooth, very quick process, perhaps because my booking was prepaid too. The lifts to the rooms are located at the rear end of the casino. A very clever gimmick, as you might just stop on your way in or out of the hotel, and try your luck at some poker or slots! The room was basic but spacious, was really surprised at the neatness of it. The bedding was a bit out of date. Personally I hate floral or colour bedding and prefer white sheets, but these were clean and fresh. We had an amazing view of the strip and the location of the hotel was not bad, about a 10 minute walk to the strip. The Hooters restaurant was not that great, but Hooters is always kind of hit or miss so that was not a train smash. All in all, a great experience at the Hooters Hotel. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone on a limited budget as it provides cheap rates, good rooms and great service!

• Stayed July 2011
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2011 via mobile

We stayed here in December for one night and my husband and I were bitten by bedbugs. We both got rashes and bites on our body.

• Stayed December 2011
Roswell, New Mexico
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2011

My wife and I stayed at Hooters on December 17, 2011. We stayed in the Ocean Tower, room 1534. The room was really cool, without the table and chairs as seen in pictures though. We had asked for a king bed, but upon check-in, around 1:00 P.M., the king wasn't ready and we were offered a two-queen room immediately, which we took. I have to say the check-in staff were friendly and very helpful. The view of the was nice and the windows opened slightly for fresh air.
The casino is small and easy to navaigate. The cocktail service was non-existant. My wife played a slot machine for about an hour without one offer of a drink. However, the bar by the front entrance had excellent service and Bud Light Beer for $1.50. Easy to buy others a round at that price. The dealers at the tables were friendly, except the craps table. Although, craps tables dealers tend to be crabby.
We saw Raack-n-Roll. Wow! Totally horrible, we actually walked out due to the show and lack of cocktail service. We then went to Tropicana to see Eye Candy, a burlesque show, and I was totally amazed with the show. The best dancing I have seen at a burlesque show in Vegas.
We ate a the Mad Onion restaurant, the complimentary steak dinner. The steak was okay and the price was right. Service their was actually pretty good.
Checking my play at the end of the trip was pleasant. The staff at the players club were nice and informed me that I had enough play for a coffee mug - meh. Asked If could have a t-shirt instead, and she told me that I qualified for the t-shirt, hat, and mug!
Side note, made a bet at the sports book - the dude was really rude, won my bet and did not tip. The guy wears a UNLV Rebels red hoodie and needs to take a class in service and personality development.
I will stay here again.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple

Been to Hooters Casino Hotel? Share your experiences!