“Forget about them being on Food Network...” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #212 of 3,836 restaurants in Las Vegas
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch
West Seneca, New York
“Forget about them being on Food Network...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

...their online reviews are fantastic so they had been our list for years before they were on TV. We finally got there on our last Vegas trip and it was worth the wait. From the amazing and delicious selections of hash to the fresh jams and jellys prepared almost daily not to mention the large assortment of other down-home dishes you're bound to find something you like. the staff is friendly and Mary's a hoot! Ya' gotta' go!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

83% Recommend
Lexington, Kentucky
“I love Mary's Hash House!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012

On a recent trip to Vegas with my wife and another couple we went to the "Hash House A Go Go" inside the Imperial Palace on the strip which was a choice of the other couple. A few days later we had access to a rental car and I decided to find a hash house of my own off the strip. I found "Mary's Hash House" and decided to make it my choice. I could not have picked a better place! We went there on a Monday morning around 10am. There were a grand total of 3 other people in the resturaunt. We sat ourselves and were quickly greeted by our server. We all ordered various breakfast choices such as omeletts and pancakes. The food didn't arrive super fast but, it was apparent that it took awhile because it was made fresh. After the food was dropped off we were presented with a tray of about 20 different homemade jams and jellies to choose from to have with our toast. It was devine! We purchased a jar of grape and strawberry to bring home. I will be going back to the hash house anytime I find myself in Vegas. The food quality, portion, and price was well worth the journey from the strip.

Las Vegas, Nevada
“Down Home Cookin!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

My Sunday morning group has been going to Mary's Hash House for years. It is just the kind of place to relax, talk over your week, eat some great food, and not cost you an arm or a leg.

Mary's is not fancy, but the cookin is down home good. The bacon is thicker than most, and cooked just right. There's plenty of food on the plate for around $6 bucks on the breakfast menu. Then, the home-made jam and or jelly is to enjoy and enjoy,. The server brings out their batch for the week, which includes jalapeno, strawberry, blueberry, watermelon, or whatever is in season. They are all good, even the apple butter one of my favorites.

The coffee is continuous, and it's always a treat to see which cup you will get; as they are all mis-matched. I even brought in some of my old mugs, and I see them occasionally on other tables. This is a good place to relax for a cozy breakfast, get there before 9:00, though, cause they get busy.

The staff is friendly, remember what you want, attentive, and the food is great. Sorry I can't say about the hash, cause I don't eat it, but the rest of the food (including low carb bread) is just the right taste and amount for a good hearty breakfast.

And, if you're lucky, Mary herself might even come out from cookin and say hello.

winnipeg
“servings are to large”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

the food was very good.if theres a negative the portions are to large.the service was fast and friendly and we enjoyed our meal and will return next time we visit vegas.lionel bjornson wpg mb

Visited October 2012
Vancouver, Washington
“Worth a trip off the strip for breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2012

This Hash House IS NOT "A Go Go", but is much better in my opinion. We visit Vegas several times per year, and always make our way to HH. The food is homestyle and very tasty.

They make homemade jams there and in about 20+ flavors, that are all delicious. The service is always excellent, and they brew a nice cup of coffee.

• Visited September 2012