“Amazing!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Red Rock Casino Resort & Spa

You added Red Rock Casino Resort & Spa to your Saves list
Red Rock Casino Resort & Spa
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   11011 West Charleston Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89135 (Summerlin)   |
Ranked #41 of 269 Hotels in Las Vegas
Certificate of Excellence 2014
“Amazing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013

I loved this hotel, it's beautiful! Not the cheapest place I've ever been but its Vegas! Gorgeous rooms and spent a lot of time by the pool. They had the Goo Goo Dolls playing one evening but I missed it as I was gigging for Virgin Atlantic myself.

• Stayed November 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (894)
Bakersfield, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

I was burnt out on the whole Vegas thing after being so many times and losing interest in the high priced pools, drinks, food, and ok entertainment, not to mention the huge crowds.

The our friends set up a trip to red rock casino and resort, wow! Can't wait to go back! First the rooms were very modern and clean with a great view of the pool and distant mountains. The resort had everything to offer! From fine dinning; steak house, Italian, Japanese, etc. We ate at the Japanese place and the sushi was fantastic. Mid level food included a yard house, resort cafe, buffet, etc, and then it had your standard mall restaurant choices to include a Panda Express, fatburger, tacos, etc. the resort had a movie theater, and bowling alley as well.

The pool area was great, we rented a cabana in a private area for much less than the stip resorts, and the service was top notch and attentive. This included a private dipping pool, so we lounged all day and enjoyed many great beverages.

This made Vegas enjoyable for us again, and so we will return, but it will be here off the strip.

Oh almost forgot the casino was great too with everything you could want.

Room Tip: I am sure any would be great!
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

Great hotel - our kids requested we come back again this year. Great pool area, movie theater, bowling etc. Rooms are standard, but still very nice. Only complaints are that the room does not have a coffeemaker and that the pool is not heated so that is why I would ideally give 4.5 stars.

Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Quartz Hill, California, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

Love this hotel and casino! Went for our Anniversary in March and just had to return for my birthday in August! This hotel has an awesome pool and the hotel suite that my husband and I stayed in was big and beautiful! The room is very comfortable and quiet. It has a mini bar and a huge Jacuzzi bathtub. Had a nice view of the beautiful Red Rock mountains. The casino is large and I even had some luck at the live Keno! All I can say is this is one beautiful hotel and you won't be disappointed!

Room Tip: I always book a "regular" room online and on the day I arrive and check in I ask to upgrad...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Hawaii
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013

When I think of Las Vegas, the very first hotel that I think about and look forward to visiting is Red Rock. There's just something about the place -- it has the balance of being modern, new, swanky, yet inviting and unpretentious. I'm not a Las Vegas resident, but I eagerly look forward to future visits. One of my first stops is the food court for my Fat Burger-fix. After I get that taken care of, then I love to roam the large casino and settle down to find my favorite games. To me, this hotel has everything -- movies, food court, bowling, impressive pool area, and an awesome buffet. The food at the buffet is very good, and the price just can't be beat. I am spoiled. I don't think I can bring myself to pay prices for buffets on the Strip after having discovered Red Rock's buffet and the very reasonable price for it. And, now, let's talk about the rooms: modern and clean. Love the neat touches -- the television in front of the soaking tub, the doors to the room being slightly recessed. It's a masculinely-decorated room, in my opinion. And, normally, I prefer the lighter colors, but, for some reason, I'm good with this room. The one downside is if you get a room far from the elevator, it can be a substantial walk. That's not necessarily a bad thing, especially for me, since this affords me the opportunity to walk off some of the calories from the dessert line at the buffet. But, if you are carrying luggage or have difficulty walking, the very long hallway may not be the best -- just ask for a room closer to the elevator. So, all in all, Red Rock has it all for me! Across the street, they've just opened a Ross store -- and there's a very nice, clean Olive Garden restaurant, too. I definitely recommend a stay at Red Rock -- it's an impressive property.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Nevada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2013

4 of us went for a Girls Spa weekend. When we checked into the hotel the clerk at the front desk assured us we had adjoining rooms and she was a bit rude. When we got to our rooms, they were not adjoining. Also the room had not been properly cleaned. There were long black hairs in sink and shower, it was obvious the carpet had not been cleaned. We did not have water glasses of any kind in the room. We called to complain about it and eventually someone came up and supplied us with 2 wine glasses. The housekeeping staff explained that there had been a hip-hop convention at the hotel and the rooms had been stripped bare of all the usual amenities. This room was definitely not ready to be occupied. We did speak to the hotel manager who apologized but was unable to correct the deficiencies and did not offer us any compensation. The bed WAS very comfortable and there was no outside noise. The spa was overpriced. We each had several treatments. Some were better then others. I would not recommend the 80 minute Swedish massage, the masseuse seemed rushed. I did enjoy the reflexology and scalp experience.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Cork, Ireland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013

well-located, quiet, clean and very comfortable.luxury bathroom .. Did I mention quiet? I think this is the quietest hotel I've ever stayed at. I would definitely stay there again.
This hotel is my own newly discovered get-away spot that i will definitely seek to re-visit..
the staff is Friendly, happy.. thanks allll :)

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Red Rock Casino Resort & Spa? Share your experiences!