“SIMPLY BEAUTIFUL RIGHT FROM RESERVATION TO DEPARTURE....” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Red Rock Casino Resort & Spa

You added Red Rock Casino Resort & Spa to your Saves list
Red Rock Casino Resort & Spa
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   11011 West Charleston Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89135 (Summerlin)   |
Ranked #41 of 269 Hotels in Las Vegas
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Los Angeles, California
“SIMPLY BEAUTIFUL RIGHT FROM RESERVATION TO DEPARTURE....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2011

If you want to feel very relaxed, private, and away from rowdiness of the strip.. This might be the place to be....I have been to several 4 to 5 stars hotel/casino resorts... My experience with red rock casino resort ranging from reservation, checking in, location of the property, staffs, till The last minute of my departure was simply great....I love the check in area which I believe was at a separate floor from the casino floor, The decor of the property right from outside to the rooms is very unique, The rooms, spa, and the pool area were all beautiful...
The smooth chill-out and relaxation music in the room and around the property was very sorting ....Finally the great sense of hospitality and friendliness by the staffs was very much appreciated!!!!

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (895)
Cleveland, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2011

This was our third trip to Red Rock in the past 18 months and it was fantastic. We have stayed all over Las Vegas and realized that the Red Rock is the place to stay for outstanding food, facilities, and service. The only phrase you hear from Red Rock personnel is "Yes Sir, how may I help you? No problem, we can take care of that for you."
The concert out by the pool was fabulous and we can't wait for the outdoor concert area to be completed. The Sushi at Hachi is next to none and the Italian restaurant had the best dessert ever! The casino is also great and we won at muliple games. Can't wait to go back!

Room Tip: The strip view is both fantastic at day and night.
  • Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple
Las Vegas, Nevada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2011

This a a great place to stay, we live in the area and its away from the strip. You never have to leave the hotel, but if you do there is shopping and restaurants across the street.

Room Tip: Stayed before on the Canyon and Pool side - Views!
  • Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2011

We stayed at the Redrock hotel and had an amazing time we felt very welcome the service was outstanding and it was nice to be away from the hustle and bustle of the strip

• Stayed June 2011
Jefferson City, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2011

We stayed at the Red Rock for my nieces wedding. The staff, especially valet and housekeeping, was exceptional. All our requests were handled promptly and with smiles.

We more than impressed with the special attention shown my 83 year old mother confined to a wheelchair. Red Rock staff should give lessons.

We will be back

Room Tip: Book in advance and go VIP
  • Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2011

I'm definitely going back. We had so much fun there. The food is great and the service is outstanding. Love the pool.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
Phoenix, AZ
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2011

I just got back recently from 2 nights at Red Rock. I received a comp offer for 2 free nights in a standard room, $75 in food, and a $150 free bet (also the resort fee was waived as a part of this offer). I had not been to Red Rock in a year and had never played very much ($100 at a craps table) so I was surprised to receive this out of nowhere.
I was in room 14-124 which is a canyon view. This seems to mean pool view. The other view choice is strip view and I can only imagine that it offers a distant view of the strip (clever). The pool view is great and I could also see the new outdoor concert venue from my room. No concerts were going on but I think I would have had a great view and I imagine I could have heard the music pretty easily (that Saturday was Poison/Motley Crue).
The room is really nice. Very modern in its décor. If it has a negative, it is that the room is very dark. The lighting is minimal and the colors are darker brown (think Aria Casino right after opening). Since I don’t do a lot of reading or writing in my room (in fact, other than tv watching which provides its own light, all of my other hotel room activities involve having my eyes closed (most of the time)), the darker scene is ok by me.
The bathroom is well lit (in here my activities are eyes fully opened – is this too much info for a trip report?) and has a separate tub (not jetted) with tv mounted on the wall at the end of the tub, a separate shower (not steam) which was a little small (or perhaps I am a little big), a separate toilet room with a pocket door separation with no lock (if that is a concern of yours), and dual vanities. All marble flooring, marble shower, and the toilet room had a faux leather wall treatment that was interesting in its uniqueness.
The hotel was quiet with no noise from the neighbors (hey, Monte Carlo, are you reading this?) or the hallway. The elevators were quickly available and never crowded. Check-in was quick and polite. There were two people ahead of me when I got there but they were served quickly and I did not wait more than 10 minutes.
I am not a foodie but I did enjoy the meals I had. I ate dinner and breakfast at the café and one dinner at the buffet (which is only $12.99 for dinner with a stations casino card (only $4.99 for breakfast!)). The dinner buffet was your standard fare. Not a huge selection of Asian cuisine but plenty of old standbys including a pasta station where they had cooks preparing made-to-order pasta dishes. For dessert, they had hard ice cream and pies/cakes in a case which they sliced for you. A nice touch.
The casino is where I planned to spend more of my time although I ended up not gambling as much as I would have preferred. The reason for this is that this was a work trip and I spent more time on work than I anticipated.
Back to the Red Rock casino, I hit the tables in the 6am hour before heading out for meetings and had the craps pit to myself. The dealers were extremely friendly and knowledgeable and I did not encounter anyone who did not appear happy to be there. I also played a little blackjack and their rules were hit the soft 17, paid 3:2 on blackjack, and DAS. They also had several double-deck games with the same rules (I think they were $25 minimums).
It was a fun, quick trip and I am already planning on returning if they can send me another offer like this one.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled on business

Been to Red Rock Casino Resort & Spa? Share your experiences!