“Best stone crab and banana pie ever” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Joe's Seafood, Prime Steak and Stone Crab

Joe's Seafood, Prime Steak and Stone Crab
3500 Las Vegas Blvd. South, Las Vegas, NV 89109 (The Strip)
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Joe's Seafood, Prime Steak and Stone Crab is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #19 of 3,845 restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Doing business, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: The Strip
Description: Joe's Seafood, Prime Steak & Stone Crab is the culmination of a partnership between Lettuce Entertain You and Joe's Stone Crab, the legendary seafood restaurant of Miami Beach. Joe's features an extensive selection of seafood, flown in fresh daily, to complement the world's finest Florida Stone Crab claws. Joe's features the signature 16 oz. Bone-In Filet Mignon and 22 oz. New York Strip Steak. Matched with Joe's famous side dishes, dinner only gets better when capped with a slice of key lime pie. Enjoy a generous cocktail in the bustling lounge or the tuxedo-clad service of the clubby dining room.
South Lyon, Michigan
“Best stone crab and banana pie ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2012

We went to Joe's Seafood because of the recommendation of tripadvisor. We are so glad we did! Linda D was our server and she was fantasic! Everything was great especially the crab(we had the medium size) and the banana pie was one of the best I ever ate. I will from now on go there every time we go to Las Vegas. I should mention that we ate crab in season. I think the patrons were a little older is because it is a somewhat expensive restaurant. Everything else we ordered was very good to. I would definitely recommend this restaurant. SueN

Visited May 2012

87% Recommend
Smyrna, Tennessee, United States
“Best Rib-eye and Keylime Pie Ever!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2012

This was by far the best medium cooked rib-eye I have ever had! There was 9 of us dining on a VERY busy Tuesday night. We had 8pm reservations, but the entire party didn't show up until 8:20, by 8:30 we were being seated! This was a bachelor party dinner/trip for two of my friends so I made note of that during my reservation, and they gave the grooms to be complimentary deserts. From the Duckhorn Merlot, to the excellently cooked Bone-In Rib-eye, to the delicious Key Lime Pie, everything was great. The only bad thing I can say is that I felt a little rushed, as the waiter seemed to drive the table down a certain path (easy for him) when ordering (steaks, and sides for the table...no apps). I wanted to try the Madagascar Shrimp, but I got the crab cake (AWESOME) instead, as I was half way into my steak, and knew I was still hungry! All in all, the food was great, the service from our waiter was very good, and attentive, and the host was excellent as well! I made reservations for my wife and her friends who are visting Vegas for a girls only trip this weekend. Oh yeah, how can I forget to mention the Corn and Hash browns!!! I'm not a big corn eater, but man oh man was it good! And the hash browns were just what the doctor ordered!!! I can't wait to go back with just me and the better half!

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
San Jose, California
“it was okay.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2012

Place was okay. Was expecting a lot more due to its popularity. Service I found to be lacking. I noticed the majority of other patrons were 40+ years and over. Maybe that's why the service for us was not very good (since we were all males between 20-30 years old). Portions were average to below average. Stone crab claws were good, but pricy (to be expected). Probably would not go again, unless someone in our party really wanted to try the restaurant.

Visited September 2012
Cracow
“Very good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2012

The restaurant is in Forum Shops in Ceasar’s Palace in the lower part (may take you some time to find it). There is no denying that it is a very good restaurant with great service. I find it difficult to seriously rave about the ‘atmosphere’ of the restaurants in Vegas – to me no matter what they do, they will always disappoint in this department when compared to places in really beautiful and authentic cities but let’s say that for Vegas it was OK. Seafood was marvellously done. Cooked to perfection, fresh, simply excellent (my grilled lobster’s tail was the highlight). Side dishes on the other hand disappointed (e.g. hashed potatoes served half-cold). Wine selection very good. Overall a very nice dining experience, but not perfect.

Visited August 2012
Whitehouse Station, New Jersey
“Great Birthday Dinner!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2012 via mobile

Celebrated by 50th birthday at Joe's with a group of 15. Food and service was great! Our waiter Neal did a great job.