“Solid restaurant with good service” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Sensi is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #74 of 3,959 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: American, Italian, Seafood, Asian fusion
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Flamingo
Dublin
“Solid restaurant with good service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013

My second visit to Sensi was as good as the first. A solid performance with tuna, steaks, and pork chops delighted the group. And although the wine list is studded with highly priced bottles, it is possible to find value, which we did with a $64 Bourgogne Pinot Noir that managed to cover all of the choices at the table. Reasonable starters but nothing that was really special. Good bread and dips served to get things going, Good and not intrusive service. All in all, a nice place (but expensive) to have a meal in Vegas.

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

• Turkish first
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Amazing food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013

Decided to eat here whilst staying at the bellagio. As it was mid week didn't book, but turned up and a table was available within 10mins. Had a drink at the bar first whilst we waited and felt the bartender was a bit standoffish, and not to the usual service standard of the USA so first impressions weren't great but cocktails tasted good.
once seated service and food both excellent. Scallop dish was amazing as was the chocolate soufflé. Would definitely return if back in vegas. Considering fantastic food felt bill was good value for venue.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Dallas, Texas
“Good dinning experience, small portions, high prices...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013

I had dinner at Sensi with a large group of people. We ordered some appetizers before ordering our main dish. At $18 per appetizer we were expecting something more filling, they put like 3 crispy shrimp per plate... ridiculous size for the price. Same for other appetizers.
Their main entrees are of a normal size... great flavor and cooked to order but that is just what you expect at almost $50.
I would say the dinning experience is great, the atmosphere, the decorations and food itself is very good... Now, the value is not so great, either the prices or portions need to be adjusted.

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
SC
“Pen raised salmon -- not cool”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013

Beautiful decor, rather expensive but the staff is not knowledgeable regarding the food. (At least our server wasn't). It took three inquiries to determine that the salmon was "Atlantic Salmon raised in British Columbia" A restaurant of this caliber should be serving wild caught fish. Would not return.

Visited September 2013
Candice M, F&B Guest Relations Specialist at Sensi, responded to this review, October 24, 2013
We are delighted to hear you enjoyed the beautiful atmosphere in Sensi. We would like to apologize your question wasn’t answered promptly and we will definitely pass along these comments to our management team to ensure improvements in the future. We hope to welcome you back in the near future.
Bellevue, WA
“Absolutely FABULOUS!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013

Normally I wait a while before commenting, to make sure of my feelings. But my wife and I just finished our dinner at Sensi and I can't wait to share my thoughts. This was one of the most memorable meals we've ever had. Customer service was outstanding. From the hostess to our waiter, to lead sommelier, Ernie and our waiter assistant Cheech (yes. that's his name), it couldn't have been better. The only thing to rival the service was the quality of the food. The scallops I had were the best I've ever tasted. I kept eating slower and slower, because I didn't want it to go away. This is the third year in a row we've celebrated my birthday at Sensi and it keeps on getting better and better. The TLC roll (crab and lobster) was fantastic and my wife really enjoyed her Ricotta Ravioli. Again, this was an A+ experience. I hope you'll try and feel the same.

• Visited October 2013