“Take in the view and atmosphere!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of ghostbar

ghostbar
4321 W Flamingo Rd, Palms Casino Resort, Las Vegas, NV 89103 (Paradise)
Website
Improve this listing
Book Now

Ranked #31 of 258 nightlife in Las Vegas
Type: Bar/ Clubs, Dance Club/ Discos
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Located in the 55th floor of The Palms Casino Resort, you'll find breathtaking views of the Las Vegas Strip and an ultra-chic lounge bar. Not only famous for its high profile celebrity guest list but also for its roof top deck, and a see-thru acrylic floor called the "ghostdeck" looking through another lounge below.
6 attraction reviews
“Take in the view and atmosphere!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2014 via mobile

This is my favorite club in Las Vegas. The bouncers were friendly, the bartenders were quick, the music got people moving and the outside view was amazing! I've been to 12 clubs in Vegas and this one tops my list! It is a must if you are visiting and the free champagne for girls doesn't hurt! :)

Visited January 2014

Des Moines, Iowa
5 attraction reviews
“Fantastic Evening made even better by Julio”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

I was hosting 10 other people for a weekend in Vegas and was looking for an amazing experience to cap off our weekend. It was a semi-social situation so did not want the traditional club scene. Someone recommended the Ghostbar. They said they were an ultr-lounge where they had music / dancing but was not as loud as a traditional Vegas club.

I booked a table via their reservation line. where the person told me there minimum spend for a table of 11; took my credit card info to hold the table and I was set.

We arrived at the scheduled time but were shocked to find out we could not get in for almost 2 hours because a company had rented the place for a private function. Having 10 people behind me glare at me at this point was not what I was looking for.

In steps Julio. He totally understood my frustration and did apologize because the lady who took my reservation should have known about this function. But rather than making excuses he totally stepped up with 2 different solutions. One solution was he would set us up in other one of their clubs until the room / our table was ready and he would then come and get us and take us to the Ghostbar - which he did.

The Ghostbar itself is amazing. Half of the club is outside with the best non-helicopter view of Vegas. Service was top notch by the staff. DJ was fantastic. The music did get turned up to club level around 12:30 but that was fine.

Hats off to Julio. If other people in Vegas were as dedicated to customer service as he was - Vegas would be a better place!

Visited October 2013
Birmingham, England, United Kingdom
“Amazing Views & Music”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

We went to Ghost Bar when we were in Vegas for our Honeymoon. The view from the top is absolutely amazing, seeing Vegas like that whilst partying was a highlight of the holiday. The music when we went was a mix of Hip/Hop and RnB and the club had a great atmosphere, it is quite expensive but isn't most places in Vegas?! I would definitely recommend it to anyone between the ages of 21-40, great night out!

Visited August 2013
North Providence, Rhode Island
17 attraction reviews
“Can't beat the view”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

The view is probably the best part! There are definitely more upscale clubs in Vegas but it was still a great time.

Visited October 2013
Roanoke, Virginia
7 attraction reviews
“Fun Club”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013

Very good club. Had a good dj and plenty of attractive females there. Went here after staying at Moon nightclub for about 15 minutes.

Visited September 2013