“Very personal and private - just like we wanted.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Wedding Chapel at Monte Carlo

Wedding Chapel at Monte Carlo
3770 Las Vegas Blvd South, Las Vegas, NV 89109 (The Strip)
(702) 730-7777; 888-529-4828
Improve this listing
Ranked #206 of 267 Attractions in Las Vegas
Type: Landmarks/ Points of Interest, Cultural
michigan
“Very personal and private - just like we wanted.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2009

You are able to get to the chapel discreetly with no walking around the lobby or casino. The minster made it seem more personal that I had expected - I didn't feel like the marriage was taking place at a Vegas hotel. The flowers were what I expected, the pictures were fine and the ceremony was without any problems. I couldn't be happier with the Monte Carlo wedding personnel and facilities.

FL
“Worst Wedding Experience EVER!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2008

Ok, so my husband and I actually married a few years ago, and decided to renew our vows in Vegas. We've been through the ropes already, so planning was a breeze. Everything went without a hitch, except at the Monte Carlo Chapel. We paid a small price for the actual 10 minute ceremony ($295 plus a $60 ministers fee), but paid out the wazoo for the little intricacies. Firstly, for the price I paid for the bouquets, I would have expected a beautiful, fresh floral arrangement. The roses in my bridal bouquet all had black/browning tips, and started to mold over the very next morning. Clarification on the photos would have been nice. I walked into our photo appointment to see a price list with a simple CD listed at $900. Seriously, that was an insult to me. For as much money as I spent at this casino this weekend, between the suite, my reception, the wedding, dinners and gambling, to be slapped with a CD for $900 for nothing more than possibly at most $200 in labor and supplies. I walked out of my photo meeting within 2 minutes in tears. I was not expecting such an insulting price. When I explained that the prices were well over my budget, and made an offer, they came down, but still to an insulting $540. A CD, or negatives should cost no more than $200-$250, anything more than that and the photographer and/or company has no interest in keeping customers, but rather ripping off one-time gullible “marks” who happen to get tricked into the situation. Believe me, I feel very much like a “mark” in this circumstance, and it’s not a good thing. I had things go wrong here and there, but by far, the flowers, and the price for the photos were very disappointing. I feel that the experience was more about our money and “nickel and diming” us to death and less about us, the customer and our experience. When emailed about the issues, the chapel never once apologizes, but rather places the blame on the couple. They are not a good chapel, and are not getting my recomendation!

Edinburgh
“Fantastic Day”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2008

We recently got married in the Monte Carlo wedding chapel and had a fantastic day. We booked the date in January 08 and with the help of Joellen the wedding co-ordinator all the arrangements were made. I was a bit concerned at first as we are based in Scotland and I thought it would be awkward trying to arrange everything via e-mail but Joellen was always on hand to answer any questions I had. We chose the Tiffany package which included chapel, bridal bouquet, grooms buttonhole, 16 photographs, album, dvd, bottle of chanpagne and champagne flutes. We also paid for the live web casting service which meant all our friends and family back home could join us in our special occasion. I used the Spa to get my hair and make up and also my Mother and sister had theirs done too and we were very impressed with the results. The Spa did a fantastic job and recreated the style I wanted with no problems. On the day I met Joellen and she ran through the day with me and we also spoke with the Louis the Pastor who was lovely. The service was beautiful and all 10 guests enjoyed themselves. We had lots of pictures taken together and with the family and then my husband and I were taken to the studio for more. We all went for a limo ride around the Strip for an hour and then headed to Mon Ami Gabi at the Paris Hotel for a beautiful meal. We ended the day off with drinks at The Venetian. The day was all I could have hoped for. The following day we went to the studio and chose our photos. We also bought a few more pictures, the slideshow of the day and a magazine/booklet with pictures from the day. The studio give you the link with all pictures taken on the day so when you get home friends/family can view the pictures and purchase any if required. All 10 of our party stayed at the Monte Carlo for 5 nights before continuing on with our travels and we were a bit disappointed that the hotel itself did not offer us an upgraded room or any flowers/champagne as a welcome gift but we did not let that spoil it for us. Overall we had a great time and can't wait to go back to Las Vegas.

Monterey
“Wonderful Wedding”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2008

My husband and I were married May 10th in the Monte Carlo Chapel. Prior to the wedding, Vanessa was extremely helpful and very prompt with her responses to my questions.

Upon arriving to Las Vegas, we stopped in to take a look at the chapel. The decor is pretty basic and simple. The staff was extremely welcoming and friendly.

On the day of the wedding, the service was wonderful. The Pastor came to visit each of us and asked us what we wanted. Our service lasted only about 6 or 7 minutes. After the photographer took pictures of us with all of our family members. After the family photos we were wisked away to the studio for aditional photos.

The next day we went to review the photos and they came out really nice.

Overall, I would recommend the chapel.

Brighton, United Kingdom
“Fantastic wedding day at Monte Carlo”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2008

From our very first enquiry until our return to the UK, the service we received was outstanding.
Our wedding co-ordinator - Michele - was fantastic, and was happy to promptly answer (lots of!) emails in the run up to the big day. She answered every question, no matter how big or small & was always so friendly.
We booked the Tiffany package which covered everything we wanted.
The type of flowers I wanted were not listed as part of the package so I emailed a photo of the style I wanted and the florist done a fantastic job of putting these together for us - the florist loved them so much, they have now added them to their package as an option!!
On our 2nd day in Vegas we went to the MC to meet with Michele & give her our license & run through the day. It was like meeting an old friend and we knew that we had made the right decision in keeping our ceremony here rather then move it due to construction.
She was happy for us to provide our own ceremony music & was so flexible in making the day personal to us with our requirements.

The actual chapel is very kitsch and very 'Vegas' but we loved it. The minister was great and made us feel very relaxed and comfortable.
The wedding was broadcast live on the internet for absent friends and remained on there for 30 days - I thought at approx $55 this was excellent value.
The photographer was ok, but I'm glad that we had booked another photographer (De Simone Photography - highly recommend) to take us on a photo tour of Vegas after the ceremony, as it all felt very rushed and she didnt really ask me who I wanted in which photos and even left my Dad out of 1 family picture, despite me saying several times that he needed to be in it!
As soon as the ceremony was over we were given a gift bag which included the wedding on DVD (good quality), champagne & other bits & pieces - this was all included in the Tiffany package.

I had a manicure & my hair styled at the Salon in the hotel, and although they done an excellent job & it was exactly as I asked them, I thought it was a little pricey at just under $200 - I only had my hair curled, not put up and a basic manicure. However I couldnt have done a job half as good as they did, and I only get married once!

We had our wedding breakfast at the Dragon Noodle restaurant after a few drinks in the Brewery pub - the food was good, but completely lacked atmosphere and this was the 1 thing we would change about the day - it didnt feel 'special' enough. The staff made no reference to the wedding, even though I was sitting there in a dress & veil - they treated us like we were on a normal night out.

Our wedding photos were ready to be viewed the next morning and we were able to choose a decent amount as part of the package.
Additional photos were expensive but we only bought a few more as we had also been on a photo tour after the ceremony so had lots more from the day. To buy the CD of all photos copyright free, it was over $1500 - this is more than double the cost of the entire ceremony!!!!
When you consider that our photo tour which lasted 2 hours in a limo, stopping at all of the main hotels, 100 pictures printed in an album & the CD of all pictures copyright free only cost us $600 in total, I think this was a complete rip off!!!
Luckily there were only a few more pictures we loved which we had to buy as extra on top of our package so it wasnt too bad, but if we hadnt had the photo tour then it would have ended up very costly as obviously you want all the memories you can get from your special day.

I would give the service received from the chapl 9/10 - it would have been 10/10 if the photographer had not been so rushed & pushy with us, and then so blooming expensive!!!

The actual day though got a 11/10, and I dont think we could have been any happier at any of the other main strip hotels - it all went smoothly & without any glitches.

Thanks to Michele Barker who made the day so perfect.

I will try & post some MC pictures when I finally manage to upload them!