“Very enjoyable!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Mamma Mia!

Mamma Mia!
3801 Las Vegas Blvd. South, (In the New Tropicana Las Vegas), Las Vegas, NV 89109 (The Strip)
1.800.829.9034
Mexico
33 attraction reviews
“Very enjoyable!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2012

I took my teenage daughter to see this show and we both liked it very much. Obviously, the music is great, as well as the choreography and acting. I loved the movie though, I don't know if that had something to do with it.

Visited April 2011

Vancouver, Canada
40 attraction reviews
“A Great Feel Good Musical”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2012

We really enjoyed it - the best musical I have been to in years. It's better than the movie. A must see.

Visited September 2011
Edmonton, Canada
28 attraction reviews
“Cute, funny.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2008

Very cute Abba themed musical. If you like Abba you'll like this show (even the guys will). Go see it if you want something light and fluffy!

b.c.
3 attraction reviews
“perfect for pre-wedding fun...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2008

We were in Las Vegas for our daughters wedding and the "girls" wanted to see mama mia. Got our tickets from Travelzoo at 1/2 price. Great seats. We all {10 of us} had a blast. We sang the songs for the rest of our stay in Vegas. Thanks to the great leading women who really made it fun.

San Jose, California
8 attraction reviews
“Not perfect but still fun”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2008

Spent a few days in Las Vegas and decided to take my wife and two young daughters to a show. The prices for 'O' were ridiculous so we went instead to Mamma Mia at the Mandalay. We bought tickets half price but ended up with good seats about halfway up the first section, so about 15 rows up. My children really enjoyed it - some of the adult references fortunately went over their heads - and my wife, having seen the musical in London a few years ago, did too. It was worth the $240 although, like other reviewers, I didn't think the acting was that good and the fake Australian and British accents were excruciating. The singing was fine, the band good, and the sound system frighteningly efficient. The older actresses playing Donna, Tanya and Rosie really made the show. By contrast, by the end I was hoping Sophie and Skye would meet with a boating accident on their round-the-world tour.