“Not great” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Noodle Shop

Noodle Shop
3950 Las Vegas Blvd South, Mandalay Bay, Las Vegas, NV 89119-1005 (The Strip)
702-632-7777
Neighborhood: The Strip
Toronto
“Not great”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

We. Ate here between Xmas and New Years, the hostess and staff are a bit rude, the waitress was very RUDE.
We had some very bad dumplings, some Kung Pao, and a Beef dish with Broccoli. My wife doesn't like Chinese broccoli , she asked our waitress, if we could have American broccoli , initial answer was "We are a very busy restaurant , our Chef has NO time and will not make changes" seriously?this is a"Noodle Shop" very expensive for what u receive, tasteless food rude staff, much better Asian to be had in Las Vegas , try Blossom at Aria

• Visited December 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

Las Vegas, Nevada
“Perplexing Choices With Small Culinary Reward”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

There should have been a couple of clues: (1) The place was empty at 9:30 PM when other restaurants in Mandalay Bay were crowded and yet this place is directly off the casino floor.
(2) A customer was complaining as we entered about her tasteless food. While she was unduly loud, unfortunately, in my opinion she was right.
Giving credit however where due, my dining partner declared that her eggplant steamed was very good. My House Chow Mein was awful. Noodles were gummy, the shrimp seemed frozen, the pork was in small greasy slabs that needed a knife to cut.
The waiter spoke limited English and it was hard to make a point. Sorry to report such a disaster. I much rather praise but I will keep on moving by the next time.

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Montreal, Canada
“Food is good though...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

Service is soooo bad: you feel like you are always disturbing somebody; staff act and look like bored and it can take up to 5 minutes to get a spoon for your soup...Disappointing...

Visited December 2012
Dallas, Texas
“Expected more”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013 via mobile

This is a basic place that fill the category of Oriental, but nothing makes it special. Food was average, and the soup was cold. Portions were laughably small, and even by Vegas standards for food...pricey. I'm dissapointed with the restaurants in this hotel and casino, and I really enjoyed the hotel stay here. I like how quiet it is, but I can find better hangs throughout my stay in other hotels. Anyway, pass on this

Florida
“wished it was better”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

Really wanted noodles this trip. Was dissapointed. Usually stay at Ceasars and that noodle shop is what I thought I was getting. Not much help from the staff either. Also pricey for the amount of chicken in the pad thai.

Visited December 2012