“Best attention to detail” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Spa at Four Seasons

Spa at Four Seasons
3960 Las Vegas Blvd South, Las Vegas, NV 89119 (The Strip)
702 632 5000
Improve this listing
Ranked #36 of 96 Spas & Wellness in Las Vegas
16 attraction reviews
“Best attention to detail”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

Incredibly beautiful spa; the staff is exceptional and meticulous attention to details make the experience extraordinary.

Visited August 2013
FSLasVegas, Public Relations Manager at Spa at Four Seasons, responded to this review, December 26, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review of The Spa at Four Seasons. Providing excellent customer service is our utmost priority and we are thrilled to hear you experienced this first hand. We hope to welcome you back to The Spa in the near future.

Edmonds, WA
7 attraction reviews
“Not Over the Top”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

Staying at the Four Seasons was the reason for the spa visit. This spa is not on par with Canyon Ranch as far as amenities, food and beverage options, lounging are or things to do while at the spa. I arrived 30 minutes early and asked if I could have a glass of champagne while waiting, no I couldn't because "glass" was not allowed in the spa area....hmm this is the Four Seasons maybe place it in a fancy plastic cup?
There were 3 magazines to read and none were "girly fun spa" magazines, I read the Wall Street Journal, not too relaxing.
Hot tea was offered in paper cups and cucumber water (I hate cucumbers) there was no other water options available so I had hot tea on what was a 100 degree day in Vegas.
My facial was amazing and Shelly was fantastic, the 80minute facial was $280.
I always feel that the value of a service is directly linked with the amenities that are being provided. Unfortunately there are too many other spas in Vegas that offer so much more for the same price (or less).

Visited June 2013
We are sorry to hear that the amenities at The Spa did not meet your expectations. However, we are happy your facial was excellent and that Shelly provided superior customer service. We very much appreciate your feedback and thank you for taking the time to write a review.
San Francisco, California
39 attraction reviews
“Soothing”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

This is a joint review for the spa and gym. The gym is very clean with house staff making sure there are always fresh towels on the machines, full supply of lemon water or Gatorade, keeping things orderly. It's bright & airy in the space allotted. There are 8 treadmills, which were all in use when I first arrived, as well as ellipticals/bikes. There's a small area for dumbbells and various machines. I think it services most people's needs. I actually lift weights competitively so I was trying not to be frustrated with what was offered, but it's way better than most hotel gyms.
The spa area is calm and instantly soothing. The front staff is friendly and walked me back to the locker room to explain the lay of the land. You get the feeling that any request will be fulfilled. I had a 50 minute massage with Lourenco (sp?) which was DIVINE. He's really good. I can't lay on my belly due to a back injury and he worked around the situation with ease. Of course, being the Four Seasons, it was $170 BEFORE tip, so yes, it was crazy expensive. I agree with some of the other reviewers that there aren't a whole bunch of options on the spa menu. I wanted to do a facial but the choices seemed kinda "meh". I used the steam room (FANTASTIC) and showers (well supplied) but there was no body lotion around!? We're at the hotel several times a year but due to the high prices I'll probably won't visit the spa again.

Visited March 2013
Lakewood, NJ
10 attraction reviews
“Great Spa!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

We have stayed at the four seasons 3 times already and every time my wife cannot go without a visit to the spa. great service and beautiful place!

Visited February 2012
Winston Salem, North Carolina
12 attraction reviews
“Would You Expect Anything Else?”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012

The spa and the staff will blow your mind. Make sure you give yourself plenty of time to enjoy the steam room. And if you're getting a massage, go ahead and splurge for the 80 min. It's worth it although you might not worth much (physically) when it's over. My body turned to jelly! But it was so good.

Visited April 2012