“We would recommend you to anyone who would like to have a wedding like this” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Viva Las Vegas Wedding Chapel

Viva Las Vegas Wedding Chapel
1205 Las Vegas Blvd South, Las Vegas, NV 89104
800-574-4450
Improve this listing
Ranked #29 of 267 Attractions in Las Vegas
Type: Landmarks/ Points of Interest, Cultural
Kalgoorlie, Australia
“We would recommend you to anyone who would like to have a wedding like this”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2010

We had the greatest time at the wedding chapel and were very happy on how it was ran and how smoothly everything went.
The professional staff were a credit to the chapel, from the limo driver who was great and the waiter, but especially to the god-father.
All your staff made my guests and us feel we were welcome and valued
We now look at the video with our guests and friends and laugh and will always give us found memories
Coming all the way from Australia we didn't really know what to expect and what will happen. You guys made it very easy for us to organise the wedding, always responding promptly to our emails and questions.

Brian and June
Westen Australia

invermere
“A FANTASTIC ceremony!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2010

It was a great experience! I loved every minute of it! We had 40 guests and all said it was the best wedding they have ever been to. Our name in lights with the date made us feel like celebrities. I wouldn't recommend for the family.

Milwaukee
“Awesome wedding”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2010

Our wedding went off without a hitch. The staff was super professional and courteous. Our guests loved it and Elvis was awesome!!!! It was THE perfect Vegas wedding!!

victoria
“Great, friendly staff - amazing experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2010

I can't thank the staff enough for their kindness, patience and professionalism! I've read so many horrible reviews of various chapels in Vegas that I was expecting the worst. Instead everything was perfect! We chose the gazebo daytime wedding ($275) and upgraded to a limo ($50 extra instead of the sedan). The limo driver was great and she was on time, etc. Georgette (who along with "the king" seemed to run the chapel) was super nice as was the rest of the staff who had lots of smiles and patience for us. My wedding coordinator (even though the service is only about 10 minutes) was a total sweetheart! I'm sorry I can't remember her name, but she was a former showgirl who you can tell sincerely loves her job and giving people a great and memorable experience on their wedding day. Our minister was also perfect, she had just the right mix of fun, religion, and professionalism. and finally the photographer was fine - though he did seem a little hurried. The live video on the internet was also successful. One of the things that really bothered me about some of the other chapels reviewed was their shameful methods of trying to procure more tips (minister's included!!!!), not so here! not a word was ever mentioned about a tip to anyone other than it was not included with limo and $25 was recommended (we gave $40 - she was worth it). All I can say is that if you're reading this because you're going to get married in Vegas and don't know where to chose........visit this place and if everyone is half as good to you as they were to my wife(I love saying that) and I - you'll be in good hands!
Mr. and Mrs. Michael Johnson
Victoria, Canada.

Long Island, NY
4 attraction reviews
“A perfect simple wedding - all I ever wanted!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2010

I got married here in July 2008 - we had 10 guests and got married in the Outdoor Gazebo. I pre-booked approx. 5 months in advance. I didn't need to pre-bbok...but I'm a planner. Everything was flawless, staff was professional and friendly. We had Elvis sing us a song. We posted our video on youtube right after the wedding so anyone could see the wedding if they missed the live webcam. They delivered...I had no disappointments.