“Happy Husband” 4 of 5 stars

and up
Ranked #55 of 610 Activities in Las Vegas
Type: Amusement
More attraction details
Owner description: Take the wheel or ride along at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway.
Sparks, OK
3 attraction reviews
“Happy Husband”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2014

Our Niece gave her Uncle a Ride-Along experience at the Richard Petty Experience. We have been involved with cars for many years both in racing and collecting. My spouse of 50 years could not have received a better gift. He was a bit disappointed that the speed did not exceed 165 mph and there were only 3 uncontested laps. Overall he was pumped!!! At the end of the experience we given a chance to purchase a video and commerative plaque, which, of course, we did. I would encourage this as a gift or special occasion for any automotive enthusiast or NASCAR fan. It's very special.

Sao Paulo, SP
16 attraction reviews
“I could have gone much faster...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2014

It is an amazing experience for those who like speed and cars. I have driven 18 laps with my car and although my passenger was controlling the power and I could have gone much faster, I just loved the experience. I had never done this before but I am sure I will do it again.

If you really love racing cars, you have to do this at least once in your lifetime. Next time, Daytona...

Toronto
15 attraction reviews
“Ride of a lifetime!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2014

Great staff, super experience, not a bit scary on the ride-a-long. Suit up and climb in and feel the thrill as it accelerates. Could never have done those speeds as the driver. When my video didn't work at the end of my laps they offered me three more laps (or as one of the staff said 'as many as it takes to get the video') - who wants to leave without a video - thanks so much! One very happy customer.

Purley, England, United Kingdom
54 attraction reviews
“I Are Nascar and so can you!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2013

I saw this a while back and thought I have to try it sometime. Days of Thunder. Olden arcade games. Beforehand I thought that whilst I may go quick, it might be a little bit dull. How wrong I was! Wow! I booked 30 laps. Staying 3 car lengths behind at 135mph is awesome and so is the noise, the speed and the challenge. The car is light with high BHP. The smell reminds you of go karting but racing these is exciting. The instructors are great too. Racing nascar vehicles is a test of reaction, concentration and I wish I would have done more laps in hindsight. Try this out once. You'll love it. After the experience I was given a photo, plaque for it to go on, certificates and a toy dog wearing a t-shirt.

Florida
5 attraction reviews
“Thrill of a Lifetime”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2013

Oh what fun it is to ride.....I highly recommend this place. Even if you just do a Ride-A-Long. My husband did the 18 laps and was thrilled. Everyone is very professional without being "stuffy." I guarantee you'll have a great time.