“Had my first facial” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Flamingo Hilton Health Spa

Flamingo Hilton Health Spa
3555 Las Vegas Blvd South, Las Vegas, NV (The Strip)
1 702 733 6484
Improve this listing
Ranked #45 of 96 Spas & Wellness in Las Vegas
Houston, Texas
21 attraction reviews
“Had my first facial”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2012

I have visited many spas in the past and had my first facial here. They were awesome. Not overbooked or over crowded and service was excellent. Will defintely go back there again

Visited October 2012

Los Angeles, California
7 attraction reviews
“A Nice Experience but Over-priced”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2012

I spent a couple of hours at the Flamingo spa in June, 2012. That's my usual duration for a spa, I'm not one to do an all-day lounge.

As I had plenty of comps coming my way, I indulged in 2 massages, a combination Swedish/Hot Stone and a 20 minute head massage. First issue I had was that I wanted to do the longer combination massage which was either 80 or 90 minutes. I thought that's what I was signing up for, but as it turned out, they simply did a 60 minute one without even asking me.

The massage itself was nice. It was better than average and not in the range of the best massages I've had. I'd give it 4 stars by a nose.

The rest of the spa is nice enough. I spent some time in the sauna and the hottest hot tub but the steam room was broken which was really a shame. And the lounge area is nice enough; nothing to blow your mind, but kept well and clean for a casino this old.

All in all, the visit was way too expensive for what I got (even though I did get it comped out). At $300, I'd say we're at least 50% above what it was worth. You can pay more or less the same amount at other higher-starred resorts on the strip and get much nicer, newer spa action.

Visited June 2012
Los Angeles, California
21 attraction reviews
“Flamingo Go Room ! Not!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2012

I have stayed all over Vegas , not there for the cost. All the staff friendly and nice! Room remodeled but still smoke filled hotel! for the price would go with one of the newer ones next time! Not impressed.

Visited April 2012
Colorado
“Good services for the price”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2010

Usually like to go to a spa in Vegas rather than put all my money in a slot machine. Took a chance at a spa next door to where we were staying. It is dated, but quiet. The extra services that could be added for $10 were worth it, and all in all it was an okay massage and quiet time for the price. Very attentive and friendly staff.

Champaign, Illinois
“Not as expected”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2007

I had an 80 minute stone massage, it lasted about 70 minutes. It was great while it lasted though! I also thought the spa was dark and dreary and didn't offer too many amenities. I wouldn't go back.