“Perfect "Vegas" Experience” 5 of 5 stars
Review of The Elvis Chapel

The Elvis Chapel
727-C South Ninth St, Las Vegas, NV 89101 (Downtown)
(702)383-5909
Attraction Details
Santa Teresa, New Mexico
“Perfect "Vegas" Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2014

We renewed our vows for our 20th Anniversary, and everyone at the chapel was fantastic. This was a fun, family-friendly, retro experience, and encompasses the very best of Vegas!
They were great to us, our kids and our guests!
I recommend this for anyone looking renew...or say "I do" for the first time.

MEDORA
“Absolutely Brilliant!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2014

My husband and I renewed our vows on 28th July 2014 on our 24th Wedding Anniversary along with our daughter as bridesmaid and friends from both Canada and the UK as witnesses. We had read many reviews on various chapels and this looked the best. We had an amazing day and 'Elvis' was brilliant. He got everybody involved and up and dancing in the songs. We laughed throughout the whole ceremony and although it was cheesy (as we wanted it to be), it as also very thoughtful and sincere.

We got the 'Burning Love' package which included the DVD and 35 photo CD. I was a little disappointed with the photo's as there were many with eyes closed etc and many of the best ones had been kept for us to purchase at a later date. Saying that, it is no different from most photographers! Also, when we returned home I had a problem trying to download the DVD but as soon as I contacted the chapel they sent me a download on email straight away and I was able to download that no problem. There were excellent at responding and sorting the problem directly.
I would very highly recommend this to anyone wishing to get married or renew vows as it is such fun.
It is certainly a day that we will never forget and that everyone involved enjoyed immensely. Thank you so much Elvis Chapel for such amazing memories.

Visited July 2014
“Amazing!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

I absolutely loved this chapel for my wedding!!! Elvis was hilarious and did an extraordinary job and had the entire group in stitches which was exactly what I wanted!! I looked into a lot of different chapels and packages and this one had everything I wanted!!!! I recommend very very highly!!!

Portland, Oregon
“Fantastic, with one minor disappointment”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2014

We were just married here last weekend and had a blast! Everyone from the limo driver (and I don't know if something has changed since some of these reviews, but the limo was in GREAT shape), to Renee, Elvis and the Minister. Everyone was professional and went out of their way to make our day special.

I have two minor grievances, but I'm giving them 5 stars anyway because I would still pay the same price to have the same experience, issues and all.

My two complaints are:

1. The website lists the extra cost of YouTube without a DVD, but never a price if you have a package that includes a DVD - implying that there wouldn't be a charge. Instead, we were told that there would be a $30 charge. Not a big deal at all, we bypassed the YouTube add-on, but some clarification on the website would be nice!

2. The one that bummed me out is that with the Burning Love Package, we were told we could pick our songs. There was such a flurry of activity and we didn't know what was happening when. They never asked us what songs we would like and before you knew it the ceremony had started! We didn't feel rushed or anything, but it would have been nice for them to ask which songs we wanted. Instead, Elvis sang three of his choice. We had spent a lot of time choosing our songs and it was a bummer to not have them. That being said, two of the three he sang were ones we intended to choose and the third one was lovely.

Again, they were minor issues and I'd do it all over again just the same way for the same price, so I'm still giving them 5 stars. They were all fantastic and we have lovely memories and pictures. So many of our friends and family watched from home and they all said it was fantastic!

Visited August 2014
David_ElvisChapel, Owner at The Elvis Chapel, responded to this review, August 6, 2014
Thank you "Sarah N" for your kind words. We are constantly working on clarifications and improvements. The website may be a bit confusing about the You Tube costs. We will try to make those details more clear. Also, we didn't ask you when you arrived about your songs choices. We are glad you still had a good time, but we regret our failure to communicate about the songs.
Canterbury, Connecticut
“Just Married”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2014

We decided for our wedding to run off and get hitched in Vegas. We randomly picked the Elvis wedding chapel but discovered soon after the reservation how popular it was. This was so much fun I am so glad we went here for our wedding! It was fun, romantic and short! We received a video and photos after. This is definitely a wedding to remember, So many people saw the video live on the website and LOVED it. Thank you so much Elvis wedding chapel for making our day filled with AWESOMENESS!

Visited July 2014

Been to The Elvis Chapel? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage The Elvis Chapel, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.