“Always love a Benihana” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Benihana Village is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #473 of 3,967 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Riviera Blvd
Transit: Public Transit Stops Monorail Hours Mon-Thu 7am-2am; Fri-Sun 7am-3am Stations: LVH – Las Vegas Hotel & Casino, Las Vegas Convention Center, Harrah's/Imperial Palace, Flamingo/Caesars Palace, Bally's/Paris, MGM Grand
Green Valley, Arizona
“Always love a Benihana”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013

Benihana's has never disappointed us - and the LVH continues to delight. From our waitress to chef, the service and food was excellent. This restaurant seemed a bit more cramped that others we have visited, but we stilled enjoyed our meal.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Cave Creek, Az
“Just here Mom,s Day, was outstanding”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013

stayed 3 days Las Vegas Hotel & Casino was great visit also during our stay we had Dinner At Benihana's Filet Beef Steak and Lobster, always excellent experience

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Tiverton, Rhode Island
“Daughter's 13th Birthday Dinner...had a blast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

We had a blast. The restaurant was extremely clean and the food was piping hot. Do not freak out at the price of the kid's portion...they receive the same amount of food as an adult for less than half the price...

Visited May 2013
Switzerland
“When the show must not go on”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

Vegas is a fun place and so is the show at Benihana in Vegas. However, besides the somewhat oldfashioned show and the cheap magic tricks of the waitress, we must say that to us - this restaurant was a total disappoinment. Quality of the food and the presentation have nothing in common with the culture of the Japanese Food. If you are willing to accept this, this can be a fun place for a birthday or a bachelor party.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Los Angeles, California
“Happy Birthday to me!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

I have been to Benihana many times over the years. Beverly Hills, San Diego etc.... I read a bunch of negative online reviews about the location in Vegas. The fact that my wife and I share very close birthdays brought us to the Vegas Benihana. They gave us a $30 credit EACH. $60 bucks! I have enjoyed my experiences in the past so I figured, how bad could a Benihana be? Especially with a $60 credit!

This location is the nicest I have seen. Gorgeous. Trees, waterfalls, elevators....When we checked in at the front desk, they took a birthday photo of us. I thought, oh here it comes, they will want $20 for the picture. Nope! They handed us a free birthday photo! How cool is that! I also expected the food pricing to be higher than any other Benihana as stated in other reviews. It was not.

This is NOT an inexpensive place and some would say you are being over charged, but it is a Benihana. You are paying MORE for the experience of knives and food flying dangerously close to your face.

I had 2 drinks and the wife had one. We had the Teriyaki steak and the Filet Mignon. The cost was less than I have spent at most steakhouses. ESPECIALLY with the $60 credit! (THANK YOU BENIHANA for the birthday gift! More than I can say for my buddy Bob. Wait, did I just say that? Sorry Bob, I am kidding)

Look, this place is a Benihana. No more, no less. All the negative reviews seem strange to me. Not sure what they were expecting. Every single cook was actually Japanese! Felt very authentic. Super friendly staff and very attentive. If you are on the fence, don't be. Just go with friends and have a good time. They have $8.95 drinks! Go most places and you are lucky to pay less than $12!

The only real negative is the seating arrangement. Unless you go with a group of friends that fill up the seats, they seat you with strangers. Kinda like a Club Med Benihana experience. Cool for Club Med, not cool for dinner in Vegas unless you are in that type of "wanna meet new people" mood. I was not.

• Visited January 2013