“dined at buffet between 14th jan and 24th 07” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Pho at Treasure Island is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,152 of 4,078 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Asian, Vietnamese, Soups
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Buffet, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Spring Mountain
Transit: Las Vegas Strip Deuce Bus
manchester - England - UK
“dined at buffet between 14th jan and 24th 07”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2007

the dinner buffet is fab...........plenty of choice and excelent desserts.........

good value plenty of choice

good wine too..............

will go back....

give it a try its well worth it

Commack,Long Island,New York
“Dinner bufett”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2007

I've been dinning at the buffet,here,for some time,now.After it was remoldeled,the food was good.But over time,and my last visit,and I mean my LAST visit,some of the food was 'unedible'! I had to ask the counter personell to change the 'stale cornmuffins',then the new ones, weren't tasty, anyway.Then, I went to the other end,by the pizza's,etc,I selected the 'pasta + meat' dish and a type of salted breadstick,from a large bread bowl,nearby.When I got back to my table and tasted the food >>> the bread was hard as a rock and the pasta was 'ice cold'! I asked for the manager,and told him about the food.He apologised and did investigate the problem.He had the pasta disposed of and the bread replaced,he told me the bread gets hard from the heat lamps. From eating regularly, at the bufetts,I arrive early,so I can get the food,fresh,,as soon as it's put out.In this case,I arrived at,about 5p.m.,on Thurs., Jan.,18,07',and was more than disappointed, about my 'ruined' dinning experience! I was given a full refund!

Berkshire
“TI Buffet”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2007

We ate here twice while we stayed in TI. Great choices from Asian to classic American dishes. Superb salad bar where a chef makes the salad for you. Also had a pasta chef who makes your pasta to order. Huge choice of quality deserts. We particularly liked the strawberries dipped in chocolate. A little more expensive that some other buffets in Las Begas, but well worth it.

Phoenix, Arizona
“A definite surprise!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2006

(Please note this review does not relate to staying in the hotel room.) One of the biggest surprises to my visit to Las Vegas was entering this newly renovated hotel. At first I did not know that this was newly renovated. My wife and I had tickets for Mystere. We went to the hotel late afternoon for dinner before the show. I thought I was going to see an interior that would match ‘Pirates of the Caribbean’ and the whole “AAARGH”, “ship ahoy mate” scheme. But how wrong I was - and how happy I was! This hotel/casino is very nice and compete with some of your better casinos on the strip. The atmosphere was comfortable and appealing. It even had it’s own scent as you walked throughout the casino and other public areas - perhaps it was jasmine - but it was refreshing. Of major surprise was the buffet. The setting is like a gourmet kitchen rather than a buffet trough area ready to attend to the cattle. The food and presentation was appealing and so was the taste. When visiting Las Vegas again, I hope to stay at this hotel. I would highly recommend it – and it was not crowded.

County Durham, UK
“Pretty decent buffet”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2006

We ate here on our last night at TI - cheaper than the other restaurants in the hotel and a big selection.

We went early (6:45pm) and didn't have to wait in line - over the week we saw some really long queues to get in. The service inside was not great but the food was excellent.

I had pasta freshly cooked in front of me, a salad made to order and then plenty of the dishes on offer. The selection was huge. We all throughly enjoyed our meal.

Save room for dessert as there's a wide variety to choose from. Coffee and soft drinks were free and you can buy beer and wine to have with your meal.