“Hilton Garden Inn Las Vegas” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Military Family Rate
Ranked #24 of 269 Hotels in Las Vegas
massiollon, United States
“Hilton Garden Inn Las Vegas”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2014

I travel to Las Vegas on business about every 6 weeks, this is a great location if your trying to avoid the Strip. The Hotel is very clean/comfortable and the staff are extremely frendly, they go above and beyond to help make their guest feel welcome and appreciated. The pool area is always clean and not crowded.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

David R, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Las Vegas - Strip South, responded to this review, July 31, 2014
Dear Deborah K.,
I would like to thank you for the kind words and your loyalty to our property. I hope we will always be your preferred hotel in Las Vegas. We look forward to welcoming you back!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (78)
Columbus, Ohio
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2014

As someone who's a regular, loyal Hilton customer (Diamond Honors member), I can say this is much like any other Garden Inn, which isn't a bad thing. However, I was rather displeased with the service at breakfast, which steadily got worse each morning I was there. I suspect part of this was due to there only being 2 wait staff regardless of how busy it was; but even at slower times, the service was lacking. I would recommend staying here as long as you don't mind possible issues with service during breakfast.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
First of all, I would like to thank you for being a Diamond Hilton Honors member, which means you are a loyal guest at Hilton properties. I am glad to hear you enjoyed your stay, and I apologize for the busy breakfast hours. We have modified the schedule for the morning restaurant team to make sure our guests are served in a timely manner. We appreciate your understanding and hope to see you back in the near future.
Dayton, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2014

Great location just south of the strip. Convenient to the airport and Strip activities without all of the people and traffic of the Strip. Pool was nice, had it to ourselves most of the time. Could have used some cleaning as there was alot of tree debree.

Dear Ginger N.,

Thank you for posting this kind review on Trip Advisor. I am glad to kow that you had a great time at our HGI. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.
Reno, Nevada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2014

We once again stayed here for a business meeting. The staff are very nice and helpful. They took great care of our group. We come every 12 weeks and they always remember us. The rooms are large and comfortable. It may not be the Wynn but you don't have to walk a mile to get to your room. The free airport shuttle is a nice extra.

Dear Deb W.,

It is great to know that a senior Trip Advisor review like you (327 reviews!) finds our service and location to her liking. Thank you for choosing our HGI for your stay and taking the time to share your experience with your fellow travellers. We hope our hotel will always be your preferred one when you are in town. We truly appreciate your business!
Carlsbad, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014

Would recommend. The brand Hilton Garden Inn is consistently of high quality. This location at the top end of the brand. Have stayed there on several occasions while in Las Vegas on business. A bit removed from the Strip, but that makes the location quiet while traveling to Las Vegas for business and avoiding the resort craziness.

Dear Terry P.,

Thank you so much for taking the time to post this nice review and recomminding us to others. It is great to know that we are among the best HGIs on your list. I hope you will remain to be our returning guest and we will keep up the good job. Thank you for all your business!
Portland, Maine
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

Arrived late, a mistake with the reservation was solved beyond my satisfaction; even though I was mostly to blame. The room and mattress were excellent and breakfast was a welcome change to the continental fare at other chains.
Most and best of all - no smokey Casino to walk through. Had I started my trip from here I would have taken advantage of the car rental/return with free transport to the Airport.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
David R, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Las Vegas - Strip South, responded to this review, July 31, 2014
Dear Robert B.,

Thank you for posting this kind review on Trip Advisor. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed our adjustable mattresses as well as our service and the smoke-free environment. We appreciate your business and look forward to your returning to our HGI.
Miramar, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

I wish I would have known about this place during my last 10 trips to Vegas. I was very pleased and surprised at the location and how friendly and clean this property is! In addition, I rarely spend time at any pool, yet when I saw the pool I was attracted to how clean and how relaxing it looked so I spend a few hours relaxing at their pool and hot tub. Great job HILTON!

Dear Greg S.,

We really appreciate your kind words. I am happy to hear that your first stay with us was to your satisfaction. We hope you will give us the chance to welcome you back and provide you with some outstanding hotel experience in the future, as well. Thank you again!