“Wynn-ing Vegas” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Wynn Las Vegas

You added Wynn Las Vegas to your Saves list
Wynn Las Vegas
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   3131 Las Vegas Boulevard South, Las Vegas, NV 89109 (The Strip)   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #5 of 272 Hotels in Las Vegas
Redwood City, California
“Wynn-ing Vegas”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed today NEW

Just stayed at Wynn for 4 nights. I am going to organize my review in chronological fashion, from check-in to check-out for ease.

The Wynn's parking garage is considered one of the better ones in Vegas, and for good reason. Frequent drivers to Las Vegas will appreciate this. Access is easy and direct from the Strip. Once you are in the garage, the distance from car to elevator to registration to room is the easiest and shortest I've experienced in Vegas yet.

The inside of the Casino and Hotel is as beautiful as you'd expect. Clean, well-maintained. Security staff are visible and you see a lot more of them than in other hotels, lending a professional and safe feel to the property. Criticism here would be that they have a no stroller policy that I'd wish they'd enforce more strictly.

The check-in process was pretty easy, although this was the poorest aspect of this hotel by far. This goes to even before physical check-in. I booked my rooms a month before our trip. In between then, I would have appreciated some kind of "preparing for your stay" type e-mail maybe 3-4 days prior, confirming my reservation, and explaining some of the details of the hotel. Specifically, something that was not explained to me is that the room key can be used to pay for basically everything on hotel grounds, and to keep track of your casino play for comps. Explaining this during the hectic check-in process might take too much time so I understand why it wasn't, but a pre-arrival email may have been helpful. The hotel receptionist was cordial, but also tried to up-sell me on a room which I thought was kind of low-rent for a hotel like this. This isn't McDonald's, I don't want to supersize my meal. Come to think of it, if you have time for a sales pitch, maybe explain the hotel amenities (like the aforementioned room key) better instead. But I was give free bottled water which was nice.

The room was nice, very clean and well-kept. But very thin walls (typical of any hotel), and the hotel's age (I believe it's 10 years now?) is starting to show a bit in some of the fixtures. One of my bath towels had a bit of a stain on it, but otherwise nothing to complain about in regards to cleanliness. I requested no housekeeping during my stay, but did ask for extra towels and other toiletries which were brought promptly. Housekeeping even called to make sure these things were taken care of. Great service. Comfortable bed, good sized room (I stayed in a standard King), tasteful throughout.

Check-out was easy and done through the TV. Best Vegas hotel I've stayed in by far.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2,014)
  • Arabic first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Gold Coast, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

WOW, not disappointed. My 1st holiday to Vegas and I stayed at Wynn. My husband had been to Vegas before staying at other hotels, but both agreed this was awesome. I felt this hotel was the Vegas experience I was imagining. From the hotel room, to the service, pool, fitness room and bar/restaurants everything was fantastic. A beautiful hotel.

Room Tip: Fashion Show Mall across the road from Wynn. Very handy.
  • Stayed September 2014, traveled as a couple
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

My husband and I celebrated at the Wynn our 1st Wedding Anniversary and his 55th Bday and let me tell you, this is the only real 5 STAR hotel I've ever been and it's the best in everything!
They upgraded us TWICE and stayed in the Tower Suites...it was VIP treatment all the way.
With signing up for the RED card, we ate lunch and dinner buffet every day for free for 2!
The layout is amazing and we were accessing the Encore daily also. They have the best bloody mary and mojito I've ever tasted!
The shopping across is ample with numerous choices for entertainment.
If you want the best experience, to feel like a celebrity and have top of the line food, drinks, casino and service this is the hotel. If you can afford it book the Tower Suites, fantastic!
Thank you Wynn, we will be back!

Room Tip: Ask for an upgrade, high floor. Play slot machines and get free drinks all day.
  • Stayed November 2014, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

Can't complain about this hotel. New, modern and sexy! The casino is great and full of younger people with a great atmosphere. Rooms are huge and great views! Would stay here again for sure. Love the TVs in the bathroom too

Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
Irvine CA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

We were able to obtain a Tower King "panoramic" view room at a reasonable price via a special offer. The room and view were fantastic. The total experience at the Wynn was great. Highly recommended if the price is right.

Room Tip: Request a room with the "strip view" on an upper floor.
Santa Fe, New Mexico
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

Great friendly service. Loved the corner room with great views or the strip. Lots to see around every turn. Felt very secure. Shops were varied with high standards or merchandise. Excellent art work spread through out the hotel.

Room Tip: Corner rooms are worth every penny.
Thousand Oaks, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

I have been coming to the Wynn Las Vegas a couple of times a year for the last eight years. It is such a beautiful place to relax and have some comfortable fantastic fun. I always feel safe. The casino is enjoyable and a entertaining experience. The staff has always been very helpful and professional helping me with whatever I want. The rooms are so very comfortable. Nice and clean and decorated in such a pleasant way. I did get caught up on much needed sleep! The food is always fantastic and the restaurants are clean and inviting. I did not go to a show this visit but in the past I have enjoyed them. What a nice experience. I will be back!!

Room Tip: Just let the staff know your wishes and you will be directed to exactly what you want.
  • Stayed December 2014, traveled with friends

Been to Wynn Las Vegas? Share your experiences!