“World class” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Wynn Las Vegas

Save Saved
You added Wynn Las Vegas to your Saves list
Wynn Las Vegas
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   3131 Las Vegas Boulevard South, Las Vegas, NV 89109 (Paradise)   |
Hotel packages
Special Deal
$100 Dining Credit
Ranked #5 of 274 hotels in Las Vegas
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“World class”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2014

The wynn is an amazing resort on the Vegas strip. It is very expensive but you will be happy when you arrive and leave. They have several food options and the rooms are spectacular. The rooms are large and can have views of the strip or golf course.

Check out the bar downstairs where you can sit outside by the waterfall. There are some quick entertaining shows there each night.

If you are going for a conference you will walk a lot. There are tons of meeting rooms that can support very large audiences.

Enjoy this world class and expensive resort.

I would also check out strip burger across the street for a great burger and lighter on the wallet.

Stayed January 2014, traveled on business

7,859 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (1,608)
  • Arabic first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Denver
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2014

I was worried that staying at the Wynn was going to be too expensive. While the rooms were more money, tons more value as well. And the gaming wasn't more than anywhere else. You could find $15 tables on Friday and Saturday night until midnight. The rooms and service are top notch and worth the money. The atmosphere is very fun and "Vegas." I'd skip the buffet though.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
San Francisco, California
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2014

My first trip every to Vegas. Booked a 2 night stay at the Wynn because of a great package deal they were offering. The room was very pricey but since it was to include their water show ($200 ticket value), I figured it was worth it. That is the ONLY reason I booked with the Wynn as I believe they are overpriced for a hotel at the end of the strip.

I will give 1 star for the folks that handled my luggage both to my room and later back when I was leaving. They were fabulous and beyond courteous. My original bell captain even took it upon himself to notice one of the lamps was out and so called housekeeping. I also was given a quick overview of the strip and places I might want to see.

I will give 1 star for the room. It was incredible. The bathroom was laid out like a real spa, I never wanted to leave the shower, the bed was comfortable, my room was spacious and the vew at night was so good, I simply left the drapes open each night. At the price this room was running, I would have expected nothing less.

Now mind you, I only booked this room because of the generous combo involving a show ticket to what was supposed to be as good as "O". Walking all over the strip that night, called the hotel 2 hours ahead of the show to confirm they had an additional ticket on hold for another friend. Was told the show was cancelled. When asked why didn't they notify us, a very rude woman stated she had no way to get ahold of us. HUH? We are guest in the same hotel as the show. How do you not have a wait get ahold of us? She was beyond rude and did not care. When asked if they would give a credit to the room fee she said the box office was separate from the hotel. BUT this was a bundle package. They have to have some relation to each other.

Mind you, the entire evening was planned around this show. While I do not begrudge the technical difficulties supposedly which happened with the show, I do take issue with being treated like a disobedient child. No offer of any kind was made and when pushed, all she said was that she might give a $50 credit against the resort fee. Huh? What resort fee? Turns out you have a room fee, tax, then a $25/day resort fee and more tax. Wether you use the facilities of "the resort" which I never saw, you will pay for it.

At check out, we were given a bill for the full visit. When we explained we were to have the resort fees taken off, we were told that is never done; ever. We explained $50 was quoted to us. The gal looks a bit more and says "OH, I think I see something here about that". Then she takes of $50. That is it. No more, no less, no apologies, no comforting words, just took my credit card and said they hoped we would visit again soon. Nope. Won't happen on my watch.

All it would have taken was some courtesy. Let us know the show we already have tickets for was cancelled. They had our cell phone # as well as our room # for gosh sakes. Offer another show or credit to our room, food, gambling....anything. Pretend you care about this very disappointing news. Thank goodness we called ahead. I had a fancy dress with incredible shoes all laid out for the show. Had we not called ahead, I would have been standing at the theatre, dressed to the nines, and with no show to watch.

I have no plans to ever allow the Wynn staff to treat me like a second rate citizen ever again. I salvaged the evening by going to the Monte Carlo and buying tickets to the Blue Man Group. Now that was a show !!!!! Awesome !!!!!!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
Detroit, Michigan
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2014

I agree with the aesthetics and service in other reviews, it is a beautiful place. But as I write this, in a room on the 54th floor (5464) at 2:30 am on a Wed night, even with earplugs in and a sound machine on I can still hear the DJ. Seriously? This is acceptable? Management offered a set of earplugs - complementary.

Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Ottawa, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2014

It was my first time at Wynn and I must say it was an awesome experience. I am now spoiled and will find it difficult to stay at any other hotel. For me this hotel is one of the best on the strip. Pool, service, food... Everything was awesome.

Room Tip: Would have liked a room with view of golf course. Will ask for this next time I book.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
London
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2014 via mobile

First stay at Wynn and everything was as good as we hoped. Room service breakfast fabulous and staff all so friendly. Highly recommend the chateaubriand at SW restaurant ....stunning setting and audio show to enjoy whilst enjoying dinner . Mazumi restaurant also out of this world. Spa excellent...always busy so book ! Will return soon....

Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Belfast, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2014

My husband and I will only stay here whenever we visit Las Vegas. It is definitely one of my happy places!.The hotel (or Mr Wynn's house as we now call it) is wonderful, truly something special. We have stayed at Mandalay Bay, Aria and Cosmopolitan, all are lovely but not in the same league as the Wynn. We have stayed here 3 times, will be visiting in September 2014 and love its so much we will be visiting the Wynn in Macau, China in April this year.

The hotel is classy, luxurious, modern and beautiful. The rooms are huge, fresh and have wonderful views of the strip or golf course/pools. The pools & cabanas are amazing, plenty of sun-loungers and great drinks service. The casino is vast, smoke-free and has friendly croupiers who are even willing to show you how to play the game on a quiet afternoon. We dined at Wynn buffet was outstanding but I did enjoy the Bellagio Brunch just as much. The shops are amazing and the whole place makes me feel like a million dollars!.

If you are debating your choice of hotel, then I cannot recommend this hotel MORE. It is worth every single penny and you will know you have made the right decision from the moment you walk through the door.

Room Tip: Every Room is fab! Tower Suite if you can afford the price.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Wynn Las Vegas? Share your experiences!