“Relaxed” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Wynn Las Vegas

You added Wynn Las Vegas to your Saves list
Wynn Las Vegas
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   3131 Las Vegas Boulevard South, Las Vegas, NV 89109 (The Strip)   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #5 of 272 Hotels in Las Vegas
Houston tx
“Relaxed”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

If you have read my reviews before, you understand that when it comes to Vegas, I am a hotel snob.Our 4 nights in 5918 were nice, but not as wonderful as our last trip.Rooms are beautiful anywhere on this property & as requested we had a golf course view to stay away from the pounding noise of XS nightclub-- yes, even on the TOP floor.Corner rooms were not available on this very busy weekend, but still plenty of floor to ceiling windows to enjoy.Problem, mattress not comfortable & I was just there in December & wrote rave reviews on the bed I never wanted out of.I called housekeeping first thing in the morning & they immediately sent up someone to check the mattress & box springs.This was an older double sided pillowtop & very floppy.The two men who worked on replacement brought me up a brand new 1 sided mattress which was heaven. My question to Wynn is why these aren't in all rooms? Only other complaint was poor shower pressure & mildew smell, which again I didn't have last visit.Housekeeping gets 5 stars for keeping our room very clean & well stocked.I wiill definately visit again. Loved Encore spa, all of the pools & pleasant attentive staff. SW steakhouse with patio table is a MUST.

Room Tip: Corner rooms over the golf course are the best bet.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (1,995)
  • Arabic first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Accra, Ghana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

Fabulous hotel, but don't get too dressed up as you get mistaken for a hooker!!! But besides that it was excellent but 24 hours was long enough in Vegas as iam not a gambler and also live in a hot country so the fabulous pool area was not appealing to me as it would have been if I had come from a cold country. But if you are goin my advise is to stay in this hotel fab.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

Hands down, this is one of the nicest hotels in Vegas! I have stayed in many, on and off of the strip. We checked in late and were greeted with a warm towel and bottled water upon our arrival. The rooms were superb! Faced the strip and upon entering the room the lights and curtains open for you! A huge flat screen TV in the bedroom and a TV in the bathroom. We enjoyed the Lakeside Dining with show on the lake. We also enjoyed the Encore's Spa. We used the day pass. We also went to the spa at the Wynn. Both are great, but I like the one at the Encore better, eventhough the Wynn was more convient. TRY BOTH! Day passes are available! I already booked my return!

Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Yonkers, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

My husband and I have been coming to Vegas for twenty years now and have stayed in some of the best on the strip......this is our first stay here and we absolutely love it....up until now we just came for the show and vowed to stay....so, here we are....this facility is immaculate from top to bottom.....the public spaces are decorated with fresh flowers that are magnificent! The casino is laid out perfectly.....we have a room on the 14th floor and are very pleased with all the amenities! even down to the bath soap......our room faces the golf course and mountains.....i would recommend that but go even higher than 14! The lighting and curtains are all controlled by simple to use by a master touch pad......the bathroom is large and well laid out-the tub is huge! Staff are all pleasant and helpful....there are no negatives if you ask me!

Room Tip: again i would say go high if you can....
Edina, Minnesota
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

I was there on business last week. I arrived late and the hotel front desk was very pleasant and helpful. I had a lovely room on the 51st floor, walked in and it was beautiful. Everything is electrical, so I entered the room and hit the "All On" switch...the lights come on and the drapes open and you get a full floor to ceiling view of the Strip. Gorgeous. The bed was very comfortable and the room was clean and well appointed.
I would say there were only two negatives. The price of room service was really ridiculous, and there was no coffee pot in the room. I enjoy getting ready in the morning with a cup or two of coffee, but that was not an option. I guess I could have had a pot of coffee delivered (for $22 plus service charge , plus....) but instead you have to get dressed, get on the elevator, stop at every floor with all the rest of the people searching for coffee and then hunt for a coffee shop...
Other than my morning irritability every morning, it was lovely.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

Hotel rooms are amazing at this place. State of the art technology modern design spacious and very clean. Our bathroom was one of the best I have ever seen in a hotel. Everything is designed with extreme detail and quality. What could be better is the food at the Bartolotta restaurant. We had a degustation menu that was not very impressive though service was good. If I had some luck at the casino it would be better but anyway you know that you usually loose at a casino so don't exaggerate.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
Preston, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013

I'm so glad I chose the Wynn to stay at in Vegas, it was worth the extra bit of money to indulge in some luxury in Vegas which is rather tacky in all honesty! The hotel is located on the nicer part of the strip.

The staff here could not do more for you, upon arrival we were greeted by a very friendly receptionist who allocated us a delux panoramic room. The room itself was perfect, huge comfortable bed (a little button to close the curtains next to it!), amazing strip view and large bathroom with bath. Everything about the room was luxury, and it totally blew my expectations out of the water.

The pool was great, the atmosphere was chilled and the whole feel was very exclusive. We didn't visit the club and had no issues with noise at night, we got a great nights sleep.

If you're considering it, just do it, its worth the extra dollars and you wont be disappointed!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Wynn Las Vegas? Share your experiences!