“Wynn does it again” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Wynn Las Vegas

Save Saved
You added Wynn Las Vegas to your Saves list
Wynn Las Vegas
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   3131 Las Vegas Boulevard South, Las Vegas, NV 89109 (Paradise)   |
Hotel packages
Special Deal
$100 Dining Credit
Ranked #5 of 274 hotels in Las Vegas
Melbourne, Australia
“Wynn does it again”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013

I was absolutely blown away by the lobby of this hotel. The hotel was decorated for chinese New year and the decor left me very impressed. In walking thru the hotel the decor is one of the best decorated hotels I have seen. The subtle changes in furniture and art are just wonderful.

Great job!

we do an extended stay in vegas and tend to stay at an apartment, but if in town for a few nights will look to check out staying at the Wynn.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business

7,870 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (1,614)
  • Arabic first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Sinking Spring, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

This is our third stay at the wynn tower suites. Absolutely my favorite room I have every stayed in. So classy, clean and stylish. The Wynn experience makes vegas palatable! We are there for business every year and I would not stay anywhere else. The spa and the gym are fantastic. Restaurants are first class as it the staff. If you are going to vegas this is the place to stay for some sanity:)

Room Tip: the tower suites are the greatest
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Phoenix, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

I was a die hard Bellagio guest until we switched over to the Wynn this trip. It is a wondeerful casino/hotel with the best staff and amenities. I could go on for paragraphs, but try it for yourself you will not be disappointed. 5,000 positive 5 Star reviews from trip advisor tell the whole story.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
Budapest, Hungary
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013 via mobile

Nice spatious rooms, incredible breakfast buffet, well equiped gym (not incl. In price). Only minus is that wifi is not included for free, annoying. Casino very nice with a good poker room. Restaurants we tried were good

Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013

This is our third stay at the Wynn property, once each at the Wynn Resort suites, Encore, and Wynn Tower Suites. It is our personal favorite hotel on the strip. No one does it like Steve Wynn. The hotel is located on the north end of the strip near the Venetian and Treasure Island. Our most recent stay was at the Wynn Tower Suites. If you've stayed at the Wynn resort suites and liked it, you will love the Tower Suites even more. It has a separate entrance and registration desk which is not as busy as the main registration area.

Pros:
Nice, large, clean rooms with excellent views and wonderful amenities.
Down pillows and comforters.
Comfortable beds.
Large bathrooms with separate shower and large tub.
Has 2 heated pools for exclusive use of Tower suites guests ( this is in addition to the large pool on the ground floor and the European/Lap pool that are both open to all Wynn property guests).
Just across the street from the Fashion Show mall which has lots of shops & restaurants including: Saks Fifth, Nordstrom, Nieman Marcus & Macy's.
The only hotel on the strip with a golf course attached.

Cons:
Pricier than most hotels on the strip.
Room charge does not include Wifi ($13.99/24 hrs PER DEVICE. Yes, if you have a phone, laptop and an iPad, you will be charged $13.99 x 3 = $41.97 per day for all 3 devices.)
Use of the gym will cost $15/ person/day. (If you have 3 people in a room and all of them want to use the gym, $15 x 3= $45/ day
The European/Lap pool was closed during our stay and I was very bummed.

Overall, my wife love staying at this hotel whenever we are in Vegas.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Mackay, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013

very nicely built and as lot of restaurants. Doesnt look tired like many other resorts. The le reve show is also great.

Hamilton, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013

I recently stayed at Wynn during and after the superbowl. I had wagered in the casino with my Wynn players card during my last visit to Vegas and thought this would be the place to stay during another trip to sin city. I read the reviews and knew this would be the place for me. I was certanly not disappointed. Steve Wynn built this casino to please the most demanding tasts and it showed. My buddy and I rented a car and drove to the Wynn parking garage. Driving by the front of the casino there is lush green trees and vegitation in this desert environment (Not an easy task). In the garage, the experience began with music playing and a very helpful and friendly secuirty officer on a bike. Entered the casino to find a Hertz service desk if you forgot to rent car at the airport. Proceeded to the Lobby check in area where I was provided bottled water in case the walk into the hotel was the least bit long. The service at the desk was very professional and curteous and our reservation was on hand. The desk personnel treated me no different because I was wearing jeans and tennis shoes than if I was wearing a $5000 dollar suit I normally wear at work.We got a room on the 50th floor overlooking the golf course. The view was beautiful. The elevators were so fast, I had to pop my ears from the altitude change. I reserved a smoking room for 4 days during this recent get away. The room was so nice, I could not bring myself to smoke in it after the first day. During this trip, I even took a bath as opposed to a shower. This is saying volumes because I never opt for a bath in 99% of hotels in which I have stayed. Steve Wynn demands the best service from his employees at every level including the room staff. The extra service was second to none. The maid even rearranged our toiletries for us on the sink! We ate at Zoozacrackers just before the game. They had great sandwiches and the restaurant had character which was very fun. We ate at the Wynn buffet for dinner. The buffet reminded me of a five star restaurant. The hotel was just stunning and the rooms were guarded at each entrance by purple dinner jacketed security officers not adorned by the tacky security outfits normally seen in other venues. The dealers were the best of the best, beautiful, handsome, friendly, knowledgeable. The cocktail waitresses were on the spot and beautiful. LaReve was awsome and worth the price of admission. You can obviously find a cheaper casino to use for your stay, but the old saying holds true at Wynn..... You get what you pay for and at Wynn that saying is especially true. No regrets, only my highest regards for Steve Wynn and his wonderful hotel. Thank You!!!!!!

Room Tip: While using the room entry key card wait for the beep......wait a few extra seconds for the door to...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends

Been to Wynn Las Vegas? Share your experiences!