“Elegance & Glamour” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Wynn Las Vegas

Save Saved
You added Wynn Las Vegas to your Saves list
Wynn Las Vegas
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   3131 Las Vegas Boulevard South, Las Vegas, NV 89109 (Paradise)   |
Hotel packages
Special Deal
$100 Dining Credit
Ranked #5 of 274 hotels in Las Vegas
Toronto
“Elegance & Glamour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

Wynn is my hotel of choice when I visit Vegas. From the front desk staff to the service staff in the restaurants to the employees on the gaming floor, everyone is pleasant and helpful. The rooms are large with one wall that is a floor-to-ceiling window. The bath products are also great (Bambu) so I rarely bring my own shampoo/soap since I love the products that they have in the rooms. This past visit, I had to call for someone to re-set the safe and someone was sent to the room right away. I also had a package to pick up from the Business Centre and they were very friendly and helpful. The restaurants are a bit pricey but no complaints about the food. The casino is spacious and the hotel is attached to Encore so if you get bored in one casino you can easily walk to the other one. Shopping is all designer and expensive but it's OK to window-shop. I'm already booked to return in February and am looking forward to it.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends

7,871 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (1,614)
  • Arabic first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

This was my first time staying at the Wynn. I normally stay at the Palazzo or closer to the city center. The hotel is beautiful and the Christmas displays were just outstanding. It was easy to get out to the front of the hotel and to walk over to the Palazzo if necessary. The room was wonderful. It was so bright and airy. We had two double beds and the room selected for us without asking was awesome. The view was the best I have ever had on a part of Vegas I had never knew existed. I loved the huge window that overlooked the golf course and all the greenery/waterfalls. We also could see every pool down below our room. It was amazing the service was amazing and I would definitely stay here again. The only complaint I would have would be that even on non smoking floors, guests seemed to smoke anyway causing the hallway and some rooms to be smokey smelling. Also the casino area does not eliminate smoke as well as the Venetian/Palazzo. Other than that we had a fabulous stay. Would definitely try again.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
Perth
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013 via mobile

Ok let me start by saying this hotel is beautiful! It has everything you could possibly want and more. It is of course expensive and everything in it is expensive. We were a little disappointed when we checked in as we booked (and confirmed before arriving) a room in the Encore tower, however when we checked in they said they were putting us in the Wynn tower as double room was not available with 2 beds. We really wanted to stay at Encore as its newer and I like the rooms better there. They did give us $50 towards room service for the inconvenience, but i dont feel thats enough and also felt they didnt care when I said i really wanted a room at Encore. I thought it was pretty rude considering i paid $500/night for the Encore room!

The room is very nice though. Its huge and very comfortable and we had a very nice view, however i would have preferred a view of the strip considering we were put out.

The staff are all super friendly and helpful. The hotel is of course amazing!!!! Way too expensive to gamble in their casino though hehe.

Overall really nice hotel, however next time I will probably stay somewhere cheaper as I dont feel its worth $500/night when most hotels on the strip are amazing anyway.

• Stayed December 2012
Brooklyn, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013

The public areas of this property are extensive and often beautiful. However, our so-called "King Suite" was not really a suite -- it was just a fairly large, tastefully decorated, but standard-shaped hotel room with no separation of any kind between the bed and the rest of the living area. It didn't even have a mini-fridge, coffee-maker, or microwave. The view of the Strip from our room was gorgeous, though, with the Palazzo dominating.

Room Tip: If you want a real "suite," you should verify first that you're really getting one...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Cincinnati, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013

Our hotel room was outstanding in every way.. lovely, soothing decor throughout. When we arrived the supervisor was reviewing her checklist to make sure that everything was perfect. When she noticed that a chair had a mark on the vinyl, she attempted to clean it and when that didn't work she order another one which was delivered immediately! We were impressed. She explained that she was leaving (her shift was over) but that if there was anything we needed, to be sure to call her and it would be taken care of without delay. The bed was extremely comfortable.
Our view of the Strip and the mountains was breathtaking. The restaurants were all excellent and the service divine! We will definitely return.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013 via mobile

For a supposed 5 star resort very impersonal no liaison between hotel support and customers.rooms ok towels old and harsh if you can afford to get to the tower suites or encore all looks a bit more upmarket.beware of Internet charges if you have I- pads or I-phones you could be paying up to $42 dollars a day.stayed in the suites in the Venetian and much better all round.there are defineatly better hotels in Vegas.

Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Lagos, Nigeria
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013

The Hotel was quite large and very busy but i guess anyone holidaying in Vegas isn't looking to have a quiet time. They have about 5 really nice restaurants, we tried one of the Asian ones, (i think it was a Thai one) and the food was fantastic. They also have a nice club which we didn't go to. The pool area was really big, it had another restaurant and a breath taking pool view with pop music playing at one end. The casino was ever active (day n night) and myself and my husband lost and won a few dollars there.

Overall, we had a fantastic stay and we cannot wait to go back again.

Kiki Kazim

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Wynn Las Vegas? Share your experiences!