“Wow!!! What a view!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Wynn Las Vegas

Save Saved
You added Wynn Las Vegas to your Saves list
Wynn Las Vegas
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   3131 Las Vegas Boulevard South, Las Vegas, NV 89109 (Paradise)   |
Hotel packages
Special Offer
$100 RESORT CREDIT
Ranked #5 of 271 hotels in Las Vegas
Cloudcroft,New Mexico
“Wow!!! What a view!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

I have had to cancel my reservations here twice but third time was the charm. I was made to feel special at check in and all during my stay. The young man at check in warned me about the noise in the corner room and offered to move me to a different room but I decided to give it a try. Brian even called the next day to see how my stay was going and once again offered to move if the music was too loud. Wow,what follow up service. The view was breathtaking. The front window faced Treasure Island,Mirage and Palazzo. The other window faced Encore,Trump and a bankrupt property. Next time I will probably get a panoramic view instead of a panoramic corner. Noise was not bad until Sunday morning about 3:00 am. They were right about the noise,but they did warn me. Overall this a beautiful property and they did make me feel special and took good care of me. I am not wealthy but they made feel that way. Thank You!!!

Room Tip: Try the Panoramic view instead of the corner if you want a more quiet room at night.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends

7,873 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (1,657)
  • Arabic first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

My husband received an email offer which offered a very good price, discount if paid in advance and buffets included. We had a panoramic view on the 50th floor. Large room - which was spotless. LOVED the bathroom. Soaking tub for 2, separate shower with incredible water pressure. Loved the scent of the soap, shampoo, etc. Room had a small sofa and coffee table, desk with chair, and table with two chairs. Plenty of places to sit and relax --- but the bed, ahhhhh, the bed. Wonderful mattress, great linens, scrumptious pillows. Push the button to open the curtains and the breathtaking view of the strip and mountains. Staff was very friendly and accommodating. Cannot wait to get back to this property!

Room Tip: High floor with a strip view -- cannot beat it!
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Tulsa, Oklahoma
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2012

Nice hotel and what you would expect. But La Cave is amazing this was my favorite restaurant. SW has some of the most incredible food I have ever eaten. The Garth Brooks show was the prefect end to a truly pleasurable trip.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
Lloydminster, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2012 via mobile

We booked a vacation to Vegas as a couples holiday before our baby is born in February. We wanted to see some shows and dine out at nice restaurants and relax by the pool.

We had a room on the 59th floor with a view of the strip. Our check-in was fantastic - some well trained front desk agents made the process both friendly and smooth. The hotel and surrounds were very well presented and perfectly clean. We loved the fresh flowers in the main lobby area! The staff at the hotel were all fantastic - and very friendly! We had top-notch service from everyone we encountered.

We loved our meal at Bartolottas! The chocolate banana dessert is a must-have! You won't regret it!

The only thing I have to say is the smoking in the casino is pretty awful for someone that's a non-smoker. We don't gamble but just walking around the hotel you are confronted with the smell of smoke no matter where you go. As soon as you open the door from your room and enter the hallways it is noticeable. Which is such a shame. Being pregnant I may be extra sensitive to this - however my husband noticed it felt worse than on previous stays. If you're a smoker - I'm sure this wont worry you. But if you are a non-smoker I would consider if this would impact your stay. For example even browsing the gift stores off the casino area, eating in the little cafes alongside the casino area were both noticeably smokey.

All things considered ... Thank you for a great say Wynn ... It would be wonderful if you made one of your properties (either Wynn or Encore) smoke free. Or at a minimum worked out a way to greatly improve the ventilation and change of air.

Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2012

I took my wife to Wynn to see Garth Brooks for her birthday. Wynn is a great place to stay in Vegas. The employees are very gracious and go out of their way to see that your stay is relaxing and enjoyable. I especially had a good time in the casino. Luck was with me. I won $50,000.00 on the $5.00 Quick Hit slot. We stayed in an executive suite & enjoyed the space they offer. We have stayed at Encore previously, but I prefer Wynn. My wife and I are frequent visitors to Las Vegas and we have stayed in most of the top hotels. My casino representative is Eddie Chan at Wynn and he is very attentive to the customers.

Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2012

Just returned from a 4-day vacation for my wife's 40th Birthday. We had tickets to see Garth Brooks at the Wynn. The price of the room and what you actually get is over-priced. Rooms are very basic even after being in a panoramic room with a view. 23rd floor on the corner. The room did not even have a couch or anywhere but the bed to lay out and just watch TV. The slot machines never hit. All the Blackjack table minimums were way too expensive. Can you believe that they do not have Sweet and Low? Only Equal and Splenda. Not passing judgement, but how in the world. Food was over priced for the quality. No free coffee in your room. Had to come down 23 floors each morning to buy myself some coffee. Same with water. Concierge did not have a clue. We visited the Venetian and felt much more at home and enjoyed the atmosphere. I felt I was a few million dollars short in my account to be there.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Las Vegas, Nevada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012

If you are looking for the best of the best in Vegas, Wynn is the place. Wynn and Encore offer only the best to the customers.......as long as you are willing to spend the money.

Been to Wynn Las Vegas? Share your experiences!