“Went to see Garth!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Wynn Las Vegas

Save Saved
You added Wynn Las Vegas to your Saves list
Wynn Las Vegas
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   3131 Las Vegas Boulevard South, Las Vegas, NV 89109 (Paradise)   |
Hotel packages
Special Offer
$100 RESORT CREDIT
Ranked #5 of 273 hotels in Las Vegas
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Went to see Garth!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2012

Nice hotel and what you would expect. But La Cave is amazing this was my favorite restaurant. SW has some of the most incredible food I have ever eaten. The Garth Brooks show was the prefect end to a truly pleasurable trip.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends

7,902 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (1,664)
  • Arabic first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Lloydminster, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2012 via mobile

We booked a vacation to Vegas as a couples holiday before our baby is born in February. We wanted to see some shows and dine out at nice restaurants and relax by the pool.

We had a room on the 59th floor with a view of the strip. Our check-in was fantastic - some well trained front desk agents made the process both friendly and smooth. The hotel and surrounds were very well presented and perfectly clean. We loved the fresh flowers in the main lobby area! The staff at the hotel were all fantastic - and very friendly! We had top-notch service from everyone we encountered.

We loved our meal at Bartolottas! The chocolate banana dessert is a must-have! You won't regret it!

The only thing I have to say is the smoking in the casino is pretty awful for someone that's a non-smoker. We don't gamble but just walking around the hotel you are confronted with the smell of smoke no matter where you go. As soon as you open the door from your room and enter the hallways it is noticeable. Which is such a shame. Being pregnant I may be extra sensitive to this - however my husband noticed it felt worse than on previous stays. If you're a smoker - I'm sure this wont worry you. But if you are a non-smoker I would consider if this would impact your stay. For example even browsing the gift stores off the casino area, eating in the little cafes alongside the casino area were both noticeably smokey.

All things considered ... Thank you for a great say Wynn ... It would be wonderful if you made one of your properties (either Wynn or Encore) smoke free. Or at a minimum worked out a way to greatly improve the ventilation and change of air.

Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2012

I took my wife to Wynn to see Garth Brooks for her birthday. Wynn is a great place to stay in Vegas. The employees are very gracious and go out of their way to see that your stay is relaxing and enjoyable. I especially had a good time in the casino. Luck was with me. I won $50,000.00 on the $5.00 Quick Hit slot. We stayed in an executive suite & enjoyed the space they offer. We have stayed at Encore previously, but I prefer Wynn. My wife and I are frequent visitors to Las Vegas and we have stayed in most of the top hotels. My casino representative is Eddie Chan at Wynn and he is very attentive to the customers.

Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2012

Just returned from a 4-day vacation for my wife's 40th Birthday. We had tickets to see Garth Brooks at the Wynn. The price of the room and what you actually get is over-priced. Rooms are very basic even after being in a panoramic room with a view. 23rd floor on the corner. The room did not even have a couch or anywhere but the bed to lay out and just watch TV. The slot machines never hit. All the Blackjack table minimums were way too expensive. Can you believe that they do not have Sweet and Low? Only Equal and Splenda. Not passing judgement, but how in the world. Food was over priced for the quality. No free coffee in your room. Had to come down 23 floors each morning to buy myself some coffee. Same with water. Concierge did not have a clue. We visited the Venetian and felt much more at home and enjoyed the atmosphere. I felt I was a few million dollars short in my account to be there.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Las Vegas, Nevada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012

If you are looking for the best of the best in Vegas, Wynn is the place. Wynn and Encore offer only the best to the customers.......as long as you are willing to spend the money.

Seattle
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012

My partner and I were really looking forward to a stay here. We received a special offer in the mail which advertised a suite, 2 tickets to see Cirque's La Reve, and 2 free buffet tickets. We booked the room with the offer code, and then received a message to call and book reservations for La Reve. When we called to book tickets, we were told there were restriction on that offer, and that there were blackout days, and there were no tickets for the nights we booked. We looked at the promotional letter, and no where on it did they mention black out days. There was a standard disclaimer that terms and conditions apply, but assumed this had to do with hotel surcharges. La Reve tickets and free buffet tickets were an integral part of the offer that made us book in the first place. We explained to the person on the phone that this was a fraudulent offer since no where on the offer did they mention this restriction, and that when we called to book the rooms, no one ever mentioned that we could not use the La Reve tickets. Also, apparently bookings were non-refundable with this promotion, even though they were not living up to their part of the deal. They offered us a $50 dining credit, which we said was no where near comparable to the $100+ per ticket cost to see La Reve. We felt this was an unethical and possibly unlawful switch and bait scenario. This escalated in talking to the manager who was extremely unwilling to release us from the room booking. We eventually got a refund, but only after repeating many times that their promotional offer was invalid and bogus. If anyone else is in this situation, I recommend talking to the Las Vegas fraud office. Needless to say, we will not be staying here anytime in the future. If a hotel is willing to practice these fraudulent business practices, I'd hate to see what other kinds of unethical behavior they engage in.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012

Full disclosure: I'm not a big fan of Las Vegas. That said, The Wynn is a wonderful property. It has breathtaking attractions, some great restaurants and bars, modern ammenities, and scores of activities. Bets of all is the staff; they ensure that The Wynn is a well-run operation.
The downsides? While some of the restaurants are top-notch, others are mediocre and just plain crowded. The swimming facilities, like other Vegas hotels, are undersized; in contrast, the hotel is huge and may be too big for those who dislike walking.
Nonetheless, I highly recommend this propoerty for business or vacation. I've stayed at other places and think this is one of the best two or three resort hotels in Las Vegas.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business

Been to Wynn Las Vegas? Share your experiences!