“AWESOME” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #27 of 576 Attractions in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: MO5AIC is a 5-man vocal supernova that will leave you scratching your head wondering where the band is. Now headlining at the Las Vegas Hotel & Casino.
San Bernardino, California
“AWESOME”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2014

The show was entertaining and funny. The guys can really sing, and make great sound effects with their voices. Great show!

Los Angeles, California
5 attraction reviews
“Impressive”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2014

It's really amazing all the music these guys do without instruments and their voices are really good too. I will recommend this show to adults and kids, everyone will enjoy it. Make sure to have your camera ready at the end of the show to take pics with them.

Henderson, Nevada
20 attraction reviews
“Do not miss this show wherever the guys are!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2014

Spent my birthday evening on the front row and what a treat. These five guys, all talented singers and entertainers will blow you away with their voices, musical instrument sounds they made with their mouths, and interpretations of songs from opera, to popular, to hip hop songs. And their rendition of Bohemian Rhapsody blew the audience away. But the best part for me was when Roopak came off stage and sat on my lap and sang to me. What a hunk. Too bad I'm old enough to be his grandmother. But what a thrill. What a night for this old broad.

kubskin
“Go See These Guys - They are GREAT!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2014

I wasn't sure what to expect - I did know they sang without instruments and my husband loves that kind of music............so we went and it was just so GREAT! They are very talented, great voices, great 'instruments', great routine, great songs and of they did Bohenian Rhapsody as their last song. LOVE THESE GUYS - GO SEE THEM. The venue is small but perfect for their act. We sat in the front row and we loved it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Did you get that they were great?

Las Vegas
9 attraction reviews
“Enjoyed Very Much”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014

We really didn't know what to expect when we got our tickets...just wanted a night out. These guys are so entertaining. They use their voices to make the music and the lyrics. Their voices are true instruments and they use them as such. My husband and I have completely different music interests and we both enjoyed it immensely. If you get a chance to see this, I would say go for it, you won't regret it.