“Great Hotel” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Delano Las Vegas

You added Delano Las Vegas to your Saves list
Delano Las Vegas
4.5 of 5 Hotel   |   3940 Las Vegas Blvd South, Las Vegas, NV 89119 (Formerly THEhotel at Mandalay Bay) (The Strip)   |
Hotel packages
Ranked #21 of 269 Hotels in Las Vegas
Berlin, Germany
“Great Hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

We had a great time at the hotel. The rooms are absolutely beautiful and the service is great. Special thanks to Myra who took really good care of us. The lobby smells delicious and having a pool only for Delano guests is really nice. We will definitely come back.

Stayed May 2015, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (255)
Glendale, California
2 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

I came for business, it's a nice hotel and no smokey casino to walk thru. The suite was nice, large and comfortable. Plenty of power outlets and nice bed and bathrooms (two). My complaint is the mandatory RESORT FEE, brings my score from 5 to 2. They said its for wifi and fitness center (but not entry to the spa with showers and sauna). I explained I'm on business, no time to exercise and my cell phone has internet so I didn't need their wifi. I was told the fee is automatic. As a business person I NEVER charge my customers for anything they don't want and I find the resort fees in LV an insult. I will never give a hotel here a good rating when they charge me for something I didn't request. I don't mind paying for a service that I desire, should definitely be the hotel guests choice.

Stayed May 2015, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

I've been staying atThe Delano{The Hotel} for the past 6 years and it gets better every year. The staff was the best. Everyone went out of their way to please us.We were WOWed
Things r always fesh and like new . Aromatherapy throughout hotel awesome.

• Stayed May 2015, traveled with friends
Tulsa, Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

I stayed at the Dalano during a work trip for a convention at the Mandalay Bay Convention Center. My room, which was a "standard" room, had a sitting room with a work desk and a half-bath and also a sleeping room with a separate full bath. Both rooms had floor to ceiling windows and there were TVs in both rooms and in the full bath.

The bath had a shower and a big soaking tub which I enjoyed using after a long day on my feet. I had two minor problems with my room, one, a broken clock radio, was not fixed until I reported it a second time. The more serious issue (the water in the shower was so hot it was scorching and there was no way to make it cooler) was fixed before I returned to the room.

The staff was helpful and friendly and assisted me in obtaining tickets to see "O" at the Bellagio. I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at the Delano and would stay here again if I have the opportunity.

• Stayed February 2015, traveled on business
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

Service level was impressive through entire stay. Both Kate and Steve at front desk were extremely helpful & beyond professional.
Steve spent time to tell me about some of the art, meaning of the lamps at front desk along with rug thru lobby. All very interesting..I love learning about the history and artwork.
Thank you for an awesome stay!

Stayed May 2015, traveled on business
Dallas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

I stayed here before when it was The Hotel and it was one of my favorite Las Vegas hotels. Still game free/smoke free which is what I prefer.
Sees like maybe they've cheapened a bit , it doesn't seem to have the same feel but it's still clean, nice and comfortable. Staff is always great, too. If the price is right, I'll be back.

Stayed May 2015, traveled as a couple
DLV_Guest_Relations, Guest Relations Manager at Delano Las Vegas, responded to this review, 3 days ago
Hello Patrioticpatriot1,

Thank you for your review and continued patronage! While I am pleased by your comments regarding our comfortable suites and exceptional guest service, I am saddened that Delano Las Vegas did not live up to the expectations that you were accustomed to when it was THEhotel. Your comments allow us to continue to measure our success in providing the ultimate luxury hotel experience to each guest we serve. We look forward to seeing you again soon and thank you for your valued feedback!

Drew Effler
Delano Las Vegas Guest Relations
Guests@delanolasvegas.com
Kitchener, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW via mobile

Loved how there was tvs in every room including the bathroom. Wish we could have spent more time in the hotel because it was so nice. I am not sure why people complained about the pillows because we slept like babies. I would hands down stay here again. We felt like VIPs and were treated so well, early check in, late check out, no issue. Nice how you have access to Mandalay bay only steps away. Only issue was all the kids who kind of took over the pool, hot tubs and lazy river. But there is nothing you can do about that. Love the Delano! Planning our next trip :)

Hello Talia69,

I thank you for providing a recount of your great stay! Our goal at Delano Las Vegas is to make your stay memorable so you return home inspired by what you have experienced. I am absolutely thrilled that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay! Given the countless options in Las Vegas, we greatly appreciate having had the opportunity to serve you. It would be our honor to be your choice hotel during your future visits!

Drew Effler
Delano Las Vegas
Guests@delanolasvegas.com

Been to Delano Las Vegas? Share your experiences!