“First Class Business Trip” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Delano Las Vegas

You added Delano Las Vegas to your Saves list
Delano Las Vegas
4.5 of 5 Hotel   |   3940 Las Vegas Blvd South, Las Vegas, NV 89119 (Formerly THEhotel at Mandalay Bay) (The Strip)   |
Hotel packages
Ranked #22 of 269 Hotels in Las Vegas
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Los Angeles, California
“First Class Business Trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed today NEW

Delano is the best resort hotel in Las Vegas. The new release of the Delano is amazing. The rooms are a proper luxury suite with an extremely comfortable bed and plenty of space for entertaining.

I recently hosted a customer event at the famous Wolf Gang Puck's Lupo Italian restaurant. It was a hands on cooking class event led by the executive chef and the head pastry chef. We made Lasagna, Wolf Gang Puck pizza and Tiramisu. After the cooking, we were escorted to the private dining room and served numerous appetizers, main dishes and fine wine. The evening ended with espresso and several desserts.

This was by far, the best work event I have ever hosted. Great food, 5 star service and we gained tons of business as a result.

Thank you Delano for making our event so special.

K. Smith (Dell Computer)

• Stayed February 2015, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (237)
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

We just spent Fight Week at the Delano and it was fantastic ! I was apprehensive when I read some of the reviews about the Delano after I had already booked the room and flight. There were people complaining about closet size, bath towels, hardness of pillows, thickness of toilet paper, and other things at could impact a visit at a cheap hotel, much less a luxury hotel.
There were 2 closets in our room. The towels and pillows were more than acceptable. And the toilet paper was fine. Everything was Great, especially considering there were thousands of extra people in town for the big Fight. I would certainly stay again. The luxury of having a separate bedroom and a half bath in addition to a huge main bath. 3 televisions, a chaise sofa, a view down the strip to the High Roller Ferris wheel, a quiet lobby and the convienience of the Mandalay Bay restaurants and casino made a perfect vacation.

Room Tip: We were on the 27th floor and we didn't hear anything noise wise from outside our room. We alway...
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

I stayed here for a conference at Mandalay Bay. I was expecting to stay at Mandalay Bay but was upgraded to a suite at the Delano instead. I am so glad that I did. It is connected and very close to the Mandalay Bay casino and convention center but tucked away from all of the noise. My suite was very spacious with a HUGE bathtub, half bath in the entryway, comfy couch, and nice beds. I visited the pool area during my lunch breaks and enjoyed the quiet privacy (vs the giant Mandalay Bay beach area.) I would definitely stay here again! Even though it is at the extreme end of the strip, it is easy to catch the tram to Excalibur and go from there.

Room Tip: Ask for a high floor with a view of the strip
Cocoa Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

If the people make a great Staff... The Delano has a winning formula !!!!!
Great atmosphere, suites are well done.. great strip view !!!!
I hate to admit this... but I loved the bathroom/shower !!!!!
Mix Restaurant and Lounge ... great food and atmosphere.... will definitely repeat ....

• Stayed April 2015, traveled solo
Charlotte, NC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

We stayed on the 29th floor, in a panoramic suite, for a conference my husband was attending at Mandalay Bay. I was there for relaxation, and used the Delano pool, room service, concierge, bell services, Della's Kitchen, and the coffee bar downstairs. All of the service I received was fantastic! I really appreciated being able to cut through the parking garage to get to the restaurants in Mandalay Bay, and that getting to The Shoppes at Mandaly Bay didn't require much walking through the casino area! My husband and I both loved the suite, especially the bed, which I didn't want to leave most mornings! I also took advantage of the enormous bath tub, there is a Lush store located in The Shoppes for specialty bath and body products to make baths super relaxing and special. I loved that the hotel was separated from the hustle and bustle of the Mandalay Bay while still being connected, because of this, it is super quiet, and smells fresh and clean. The staff was all super friendly, and accommodating with everything I requested, from extra towels that arrived within minutes of my request, to extra toiletry amenities. Room service, while having a limited menu, was excellent quality, and the gentleman that delivered it took the time to wheel in the cart, set it up for me, and explain that everything was locally sourced or prepared. I was very sad to have to checkout on our last day in Vegas and I look forward to staying here the next time we travel to Vegas!

Delafield, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

Really pleasantly surprised. Greeted by gorgeous earthy colors, beautiful modern decor, and best of all... no jingling ringing slot machines or smell of stale smoke. Delano makes the other hotels on the strip look amateurish and ultra-faux. This place is truly classy.

When you want to play, you want to play, and when you want to relax, you just want to relax, you know? The hotel is at the end of the strip, connected to Mandalay. Service has been fantastic and room service hasn't been more than 30 minutes. Convenience store downstairs for necessities and water.

The bed is soooo comfortable and the bathrooms are generous. Skip the Keurig machine in the room though. Mine had water in it from prior guest's use? but I also couldn't flush out the taste of chlorine or cleaner that must have been used in it at some point.

Room Tip: East facing room gets direct morning sunlight if that's your thing.
Kimball, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

Went to the Delano for the first time during Easter break with my family. It was exactly what I was looking for. It was clean, quiet, and comforting. It was a good place to stay with kids because you didn't have to go through the casino to access your room and away from the madness of the strip. If you wanted to go to the casino or the Mandalay Shoppes it was only a couple minutes away.I thought since the rooms were pretty bright I wouldn't be able to sleep well but the shades kept the room dark in the mornings . Between that and the comfortable beds I slept better than I ever had in Vegas. Also loved having a tv in the bathroom. It was something different. Between Michael Jackson One, the famous Mandalay wave pool, Shark Reef, and many shops and restaurants we had a great time. Also the casino was fun and had a pretty good crowd. The only negative thing I could say is that I thought it was wrong to charge twenty dollars for inner tube to use in the lazy river when your already paying for resort fee.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with family

Been to Delano Las Vegas? Share your experiences!