“Awesome” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Delano Las Vegas

You added Delano Las Vegas to your Saves list
Delano Las Vegas
4.5 of 5 Hotel   |   3940 Las Vegas Blvd South, Las Vegas, NV 89119 (Formerly THEhotel at Mandalay Bay) (The Strip)   |
Ranked #24 of 272 Hotels in Las Vegas
Kenosha, Wisconsin
“Awesome”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed today NEW via mobile

I was offered a comp room at Delano the week after labor day. To my suprise I was upgraded to a penthouse suite. The room was immaculate. It was bigger than my house with a view that was fantastic. The pillows must have been changed because the were perfect. The bathroom had a soaking tub and that included the view. I would recommend this hotel to anyone staying in vegas.

• Stayed September 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (139)
Las Vegas, Nevada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

This hotel is all as advertised my husband and I had a wonderful 2 days here room was fab bathtub for 2 with T V very nice x
Plenty of dining choices Rira Irish pub great food and music we will stay here again

• Stayed December 2014, traveled as a couple
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

I recently stayed at the Delano. I was thoroughly impressed. The rooms are spacious, modern, and have a great feel. I also enjoy the many good restaurants nearby. The casino area is excellent - i did not feel crowded.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled with friends
DLV_Guest_Relations, Guest Relations Manager at Delano Las Vegas, responded to this review, yesterday
Hello willicr,

On behalf of Delano Las Vegas, I thank you for providing such wonderful comments about your recent stay. I am truly honored to hear you were impressed with all aspects of your stay – from our newly transformed room interiors to our award-winning restaurants to our casino floor. We greatly appreciate your kind comments shared about Delano Las Vegas and excitedly await your next stay with us!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

I have been at many 5-star hotels around the world. Delano is truly the best, from checking in to checking out. Friendly staff. Beautiful room decoration. Lots of restaurant choices. Convenient to many activities

Palmdale, Florida, Usa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

This is a great place to stay, very classy, wonderful employees, excelent Hotel, I feel welcomed by the front desk, I asked for a roll a bed and she even gave it to me for free, asked for a late check out, no problem, gave me an extra hour. Ambience is really classy. This used to be the HOTEL, the rennovation and changes was great, Furnitures are more updated now.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled with family
Hello SaldyM,

I was thrilled to read your 5-star review of our hotel. We strive to provide a classy ambiance, as noted by your comments, as well as unmatchable guest service. Your feedback is greatly appreciated as it allows us to measure our success in providing our guests with a memorable and flawless experience as always intended. I sincerely thank you for choosing Delano Las Vegas as your recent Las Vegas destination and look forward to your future stays with us.

Washington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

I stayed at the Delano for a conference at the Mandalay Bay. The hotel is gorgeous! I love the intimate lobby and everyone was so friendly. The panoramic suite was a nice size. My only complaint was NO closet space! If you don't care about closet space the panoramic room is for you. I was there for 5 days and most of my clothes were stuffed in the two drawers provided. The bed was pretty comfortable and they provided soft and firm pillows to chose from. The shower door did not close all the way, so there would be a puddle of water on the floor. I brought it up with the front desk on my second day, but no one ever came by to resolve the issue.

The Franklin lounge in the lobby was great. Chill ambiance and always good music. We had drinks there ever night. Amber the waitress was great. She asked us what kind of vodka we would like for our drinks and we told her to surprise us. She did! And hook us up with one of the smoothest vodkas I've ever had from Colorado of all places.

Over all the Delano was a great stay. My colleagues who opted to stay at the Mandalay bay was incredibly envious of my suite. And it was priced just a little bit above the Mandalay rooms. Thank you for you hospitality Delano!!!

Room Tip: Bring/buy bath salts for the soaking tub.
  • Stayed December 2014, traveled on business
Santa Monica, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

The rooms were awesome. It was big and it actually had 2 different rooms. I loved the strip view. I especially loved the bath robes. This was the coolest hotel I stayed in. I like it better than Mandalay Bay.

Room Tip: Try the bath robe.
Hello SpaceAge69er,

Thank you for your kind comments! It is always a pleasure to hear our guests are enjoying various aspects of our suite accommodations. It would be our honor to welcome you back to Delano Las Vegas during your next Vegas travels.

Guests@delanolasvegas.com

Been to Delano Las Vegas? Share your experiences!