We stayed for two nights here, Dec. 7-9 2014. On arrival the entrance has two very large boulders. This seemed very odd for the fact that the boulders were the only thing adding nothing to the decor of the entrance. It lacked a warm, welcoming feeling. It rather gave me a feeling like , an idea was not finished or executed well. Then you enter the lobby. It was quiet and decoded in a warm welcoming atmosphere. I really liked the small separate living rooms you walk by to get to registration. Very tastefully done. Check in was rather a long wait, since there was only on hospitality clerk assisting guest for check in, at 4:30 pm. The clerk was very nice and was tried to keep us in the same room since we had two a joining nights under different reservations. The room had a small living room. A couch, comfy chair, desk and chair, small refrigerator also. The fridge had on Chelf you could use for personal items but was very small. It measured 4 inches by 14 inches. You would not be able to put left overs on the Chelf for none of the containers would fit. The couch was not very comfortable, fabric seemed like a woven synthetic, feeling much like plastic. The view from the room was of the empty lot across the street from the Delano. Did have floor to ceiling windows also. The bedroom was a little more comfortable. King size bed ab
Nd a white fabric covered head board the reached from floor to ceiling.bed was very comfortable. His and her closets also. There was a flat screen television but cable kept going in and out several time in an hour because it is run of the internet they offer, which also was very unreliable. Bathroom was a nice size, with a large soaking tub, separate shower, his and her sinks, and separate toilet. They hung two complimentary robes on the back of bathroom door, also slippers were available. The bathroom had a vanity mirror, hair dryer and complimentary toiletries. There was also a scale offered but was not functional. Room was fairly quiet unless someone was in halls, you could here hall conversations quiet easily. The whole experience was good for the money, we received an offer to upgrade to the Delano for $20 more over the Mandalay Bay's room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Anchored by intimate yet energetic public spaces and sophisticated accommodations, the non-smoking, all-suite boutique hotel will appeal to the most discerning travelers from around the globe. At Delano Las Vegas, guests will discover a blend of personalized service and effortless luxury coupled with unexpected elements of individuality and high-concept design. "Delano guests will be wowed by the transformation of this very special destination," said Matthew Chilton, general manager of Delano Las Vegas. "Dynamic public spaces will serve as social hubs where guests will want to linger and socialize while the clean design of the suites will create a quiet escape." Blending eclectic details to create an atmosphere that is playful and filled with energy, the stylish public spaces will be highlighted by a completely redesigned lobby featuring three distinct social spaces - a unique coffee bar, sophisticated lounge and cafe concept. Upstairs and away from the action, Delano's 1,100 guest suites will provide a luxurious retreat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with MGM Domestic, Booking.com, Expedia, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Agoda, Travelocity, getaroom.com and Odigeo so you can book your Delano Las Vegas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Thehotel At Mandalay Bay Hotel Las Vegas
- Mandalay Bay Hotel Las Vegas
- Mandalay Bay Las Vegas
- The Hotel At Mandalay Bay
- Las Vegas Hotel Mandalay Bay