“Loved this room!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Delano Las Vegas

You added Delano Las Vegas to your Saves list
Delano Las Vegas
4.5 of 5 Hotel   |   3940 Las Vegas Blvd South, Las Vegas, NV 89119 (Formerly THEhotel at Mandalay Bay) (The Strip)   |
Ranked #28 of 272 Hotels in Las Vegas
Chesapeake, Virginia
“Loved this room!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW via mobile

This is a beautiful hotel. The room was so big and had two bathrooms, a bedroom, and a separate sitting area. The resort itself has a ton of stuff to do. The only downside was the pool was slam packed! We had to walk around for thirty minutes looking for a place to sit. Everyone just lays towels over the chairs and its impossible to find a spot.

Stayed September 2014, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (127)
1 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

We were so thrilled when we got booked at the Delano because our room was gorgeous and it was a very special trip for us. I was ready to post 5 start reviews (despite the $25 per night mandatory fee for internet/gym access and the $4 for a cup of coffee in your room) on Yelp and Tripadvisor until I checked my credit card and realized I was charged 4 times for my stay. $1,000 when you're on vacation, on the night the love of your life proposed to you, leaves a pretty annoying black mark on such a special day.

Customer service to get our refund was a complete nightmare, waiting on hold for more than an hour and was then passed around from one agent to another for another hour, until, of course, I was hung up on and had to start all over. The craziest thing about being charged 4 times for our room was that we had already paid in full before walking through the door, the mandatory credit card on hold for "incidentals" was the one that was charged four times! Thank goodness we didn't use our debit card to hold the room and used our empty credit card, otherwise it could have been disastrous.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled as a couple
Sanger
4 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

This was the first time we stayed at the Delano while visiting Las Vegas, it was a very nice suite hotel. The rooms were very nice and lots of room. The only complaint I have was the pillows, they were too hard. We stayed there for three nights and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. Great access to everything at the south end of the strip. We will definately stay there again.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

After a last minute change from Mandalay Bay to Delano and not knowing what to expect my initial reservations at the change were totally unfounded. From the minute my then partner (now husband) walked through the adjoining corridor from Mandalay into the Delano all of my senses were pleasantly attacked. From the subtle vanilla smell to the top class and indulgent decor. Our suite on the 27th floor was a perfect and fitting end to our hectic 2 week vacation across California and Nevada. The bed was super comfortable and the finish of the suite was high end. The hotel employees were very polite, helpful and had great attention to detail. To cut a long story short I couldn't imagine a more perfect place to spend my wedding night. Lovely memories and will definitely be returning!

Stayed November 2014, traveled as a couple
Boise, Idaho
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

I stayed at the Delano for four nights in Dec. 2014 while attending the 2014 AARC (American Association for Respiratory Care) Congress. I was impressed with the cleanliness, comfort, neatness, and low price of the suite I occupied. I would recommend the Delano for anyone visiting Vegas.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled on business
Cincinnati, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

I had the pleasure of enjoying the weekend of the 12th of December, 2014 on the 36th floor of this marvel. I was transferred to this property as an "upgrade" from my room at the Mandalay Bay. I will say "upgrade" is an understatement. The room I was assigned had two rooms, a bath and a half and had some of the best amenities of any hotel I have had the opportunity to enjoy. The noise level from inside the hotel was non-existent and every facet of the room experience here was masterfully done from the marble tile in the bathrooms to the spotless floor to ceiling windows in each room in the Suite.
The bedding was top rate. Every corner of the room was spotless. The furnishings are white and there wasn't a blemish on anything. The view was fantastic and the drapes are thick enough to block out the sun if you desire. Amply stocked mini bar in the room provides refreshment in the way of beer, Pepsi and several snack items. Yes of course the items are expensive, but what do you want for the convenience of having a quickie mart in your room??? The TV's were in the 50" range and had built in surround sound. Crystal clear pictures and at least 100 channels, including music channels as well.
Housekeeping gets a AAA as the entire property was white glove spotless. Front desk, Security, VIP Lounge personnel, Taxi / Doormen all were engaging, friendly, professional, and welcoming. Nice job by the management staff there of having their customer service and cleanliness standards at the levels they do. I had an issue with some property left at the Mandalay and the Front Desk Service Manager at the Delano, got involved personally (John). Though I didn't retrieve what I was missing, the fact that they TRIED to get this situation resolved, instead of paying lip service only, went a long way with me. I appreciated the concern Jessie and John both had for the situation. Thank you again for your helpfulness. That concern for the guest appeared to me to be the norm and not the exception.
I could go on and on about how much I enjoyed this venue (and I have sampled dozens of these in Vegas) but I will close in suggesting the Wynn has a new equal in style, service and substance at the far end of the Strip.The Delano moved to the top spot in my Vegas destinations and if you have the opportunity to enjoy this property I recommend you take it!

• Stayed December 2014, traveled solo
New Berlin, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

Stayed here for a conference and was upgraded to Delano from the Mandalay Bay. That was a pleasant surprise. You have to take in the miX club and rest. on the 62nd floor. The view is to die for. Spacious rooms, comfortable beds. What more could you ask for?!

• Stayed December 2014, traveled on business

Been to Delano Las Vegas? Share your experiences!