We stayed here in December 2012, and the room (actually a living and a bedroom) had a strip view with all the lights, and it was fabulous. The room was quiet, the bedding was very comfortable, and the TVs were big and good for watching the "A Christmas Story" marathon. The only downside was the you could hear people in the hallway when you were in the living room, but NOT in the bedroom. The bathroom had a great big tub that was a little difficult to get out of when you were in it, it was too slippery. Other than that, fabulous! Great price, less than 100 bucks a night. Watch out for the resort fee (25 bucks), but all the hotels in Vegas have this fee now.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Agoda, BookIt.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere, Priceline and Otel so you can book your THEhotel at Mandalay Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Thehotel At Mandalay Bay Hotel Las Vegas
- Mandalay Bay Hotel Las Vegas
- Mandalay Bay Las Vegas
- The Hotel At Mandalay Bay
- Las Vegas Hotel Mandalay Bay